The beginning (2)
98 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay let's create some insects then I might as well give them some stats they shell be 5x bigger than there earth insects:

[name: unknown]

[titles: first insects](all the insect's stats will be the same at the start got a big plan for these if I decide to go with that one)

[strength;0.8]

[magical power63]

[health: 20/20]

[dexterity: 50]

[stamina: 90/90]

[intelligents:40]

[passive skills: bug instinct]

[skills: none they will randomly appear once chosen bug is created]

"Okay I guess that's all right I just have to move a star and a couple of moons to orbit this enormous  planet okay lets create some birds with some elements of magic in them and then lets plays them on this planet I shell name sindeul bich. Okay now lets place the moons and stars."

"There we go okay now let's place them".

Dave split the Z-men around the world giving them basic intelligence because they are  Ai right now but their children will be normal sentient pure souls unlike these. Souls created by him.(there only impure because it's his first time creating life they will be purer in future creation) "okay I placed them now lets place all the mammals and whatnot." "Okay done now let's see what they do.

As Dave looked at the Z-men he saw the males go collecting some branches and sharping them with stones and the females were collecting some berries from the bushes. Some time past and its near dark and the males start building some campfires but sadly something noticed the flickering flame and went closer and closer until the Z-men saw it it was a bear that was 4m tall with four arms and terrifying teeth as its eyes glittered red earth spikes appeared out of nowhere but the 40 males still decided to fight it even though their loss was guaranteed I decided to bless a woman that was helping the men in this fight with a magical spell I just created called wind slash.

'Whats this felling agrhrg it hurts my head what whats this wind slash, okay ill use it to kill this terrifying creature.'"

I shot the creature with this magical power called wind slash I instantly kill it and I here I ding in my head and it said"

[Ding* level up]

[Ding* level up]

[Ding* you are now level 3]

What is this?

"Well, I'm glad I created the level up system now she can help this little tribe turn into a big empire I really can't wait'.

-10 years later- 

Its been ten years and they have managed to create a language wow that's really impressive plus they wield magic and stone weapons, hmm I need to create a dragon to guard this planet"

[DRAGON OF JUSTIS:

[Name: vasiliás drákos]

[titles: guardian and first born]

[strength: 20,000]

[magical power: 300,000,000]

[health: 500,000,000,000]

[dexterity: 3,000,000]

[stamina: 3,000,000]

[intelligence: 1,000,000]

[luck: 6]

[Passive skills: the aura of domain, holy aura, divine body, fly and master of all]

[skills: fire breath, heal, all magic, cosmic breath, guardians final move]

[des: this ocean blue Chinese dragon is the guardian of Dave's planet he roams the world because of its greed to get all gold]

"Okay I think that will be fine now let's create him". "yep that's perfect he'll roam around the island on the left first. Now let's create some magical monsters like slimes, goblins and orcs".

I decided to place all the magical monsters deeper in the forest. then I created some small dungeon-like runes that have magic books and martial arts and legendary ranked too common ranked weapons and armour in. ill create some more humanoid races after the first proper tribe builds a tent or a stick house.

now let's create the gods...

0