1
178 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wilma curled tightly in on herself as his abdomin throbbed with pain. Everything from her head to her toe leaked with numbing weakness and pain. Her leg felt weak, throbbing like it always did right at the base of the cut off point, yet this time she felt both thump. Her chest heaved into a muddy ground which stuck twigs and dirt into her face and hair. She felt she was naked- cold and naked. Her heart beat against her chest yet she could not seem to summon even the slightest bit of warmth from with in her.

It was like someone had dunked her in water then pushed her into a freezer.

For the first time she noticed how warm the ground could be. How those pebbles running into her sides seem to generate more warmth then she did. The sun from above, lightly peaking in despite the shadows felt like pure heaven. Those little sun beams hit her exposed skin, causing her entire body to thrum with happiness. Wilma wasn't sure if she'd ever felt that happy.

She lay on her sides, curled around a bunch of rocks, rocks that seemed to bump and shake and beat with life that surprised her. Rocks don't move. Her heavy eyes opened. 

No...

It seemed as if her always had always been open, she had just chosen not to see through them. Did I pass out? She wondered. Her heart thumped with a little bit of apprehension, wondering where her Dad had dumped her off this time. She looked around bleerly through what seemed to be a layer of tape over her eyes. She reached up a cold hand to rub the strange fog off, only to feel it peeling away with ease. 

That was odd. She tried to blink hard, but felt no motion.  It took to or more attempts for her sluggish pair of eyelids to settle over her eyes with an audible click. When she tried to force her eyes open again, it took even longer, and seemed to be just too much strain. Wilma clearly felt the ends of her eyelashes againsts her cheek as her thoughts spun.

This was so incredibly odd and so incredidbly inhuman, that she ended up thinking to herself. 'Why am I not freaking out?' 

Usually after a hard days' labor and her father drunken insistance that they needed to move again, when waking up in the woods she would freak out. That or at least reach for her phone. Did she drink with him too? Did he force her into one of those cheap bars just to get her to pay the tab?

Her eyelids finally lifted and she could see again. She saw her muddy hands and the dirt beneathe her fingernails. Wilma couldn't help but feel these hands were a bit off, like they weren't her own. Languidly, she sat up, propping herself with a less then sturdy arm and shoulder. She looked around. 

Forest stretched out into the distance for miles. Endless trees and foliage. Dark brown earth, bright green leaves, a warm blue sky. For some reason, she felt like she'd never seen this place before. But that was commonplace if she had drunk a beer last night. Goodness knows she can't hold her liquior.

The dirt beneathe her fingers was matted and dark, sticking together in ugly, slimy clumps that smelled off. Wilma wrinkled her nose. Oh god, did I throw up too? Must not have been much in her stomache. That or she peed. Not like that hadn't happened before while drunk. But to her, it didn't much smell like pee or vomit. It smelled earthy, a smell she couldn't quite place, but one she knew would be found within the forest. Or maybe that was the forest itself.

 Finally, not caring for her stark nudity, she turned to those things poking into her sides. She shifted her eyes, completely looking over anything past her waste as she looked at what seemed to be seven large eggs- dinosaur sized eggs- the laid softly against her. Her ratinal mind screamd, entirely unlike what it was supposed to be, while her instinic screamed at her something else. 'Don't move! Don't hurt the babies!'

Yes, it seemed that even before her mind recogonized what she had become, and what these things were, her body had stopped her from doing anything she would regret. Before she saw the scaled lower half that curled around her backside, and curving to create a cradle. Before her mind stilled at the memory of tumbling down a narrow highway path when her dad passed out into her while she was driving. Before the phantm pain shot threw her chest where a solid tree branch had been what seemed like just moments ago.

Even with all this, even with her death and her new body, she had little to no panic. It was as if she had already accepted the fact. Like her soul had already grieved before settling into the body of this half snake, half woman creature.

Those eggs, if her mind was not fooling with her, were her eggs.

That cloudly film torn from her eyes as easily as dried glue off a childs' palm, was her shed.

That massive, 10 foot long scaled coil of what looked to be deep, oily black scales, was her tail. 

She was about to wonder whether she had started halucinate when a ding went off in her brain, a little bell or alert sound that made her flinch. As soon as it came, another one sounded. 5 dings. With each one, a message.

+post pregnancy buff weakness 23%

+post pregnancy buff starvation 12%

+post pregnancy buff dehyrdaion 19%

+post pregnancy buff will power 87%

+post pregnancy buff motherly wil 98%

The wording was weird, like something out of cheapily made video game that got it's originality from all other rpg games. Weakness, starvation, dehydration, will power, and motherly will though? That was all too odd. Now she was sure she was halucinating. No matter the instinct in her body that pleaded with her to stop f-ing around and get moving already. Don't let your babies die! Keep them healthy! Keep them safe!

Her mind swam a bit with whether to keep sitting here and hoping she isn't on drugs or to listen to her gut. 

Eventually her gut won out with a large, ambling growl that shook her entire body. Right, starvation. Dehydration.

But she couldn't leave the eggs- no that felt too impersonal. She couldn't leave her children. Wilma wracked her brain, thinking harder about this then as to how she got here. She wasn't much of a snake child, and besides, would snake facts even apply to one as large as her?

Make a nest, her mind whispered, reminding her of those lazy late night animal planet documentaries- the one specifically about snakes. Nest nust as birds do, bury them and keep them warm in the ground so they don't die. So they don't get stolen. Then find food.

Wilma set to work. Carefully with her children clutched in her tail, she scooted over to the nearest tree and began to dig. Through roots and tough soil, she expended enough energy to give birth to another group of children if she could. Her muscles were surprisingly tough, her fingers equally so. She snapped roots and lifted chunks of dirt until there were enough room for her children. And although her human mind was out for a jog right now, it seemed she had done well enough.

She carefully lifted the eggs which stuck together in clumps and stuck them in the hole while trying not to jostle them around. The soft sticky skin of the satin white shells stuck to her fingers but glided plainly off her black scales. Pieces of her shedding skin flaked into the hole as she softly but securely covered the hole.

When she felt her children were secure enough, Wilma reflected a bit on what the heck she was doing here. To be honest, this question kept swimming around in her mind, only festering as she spent time doing such a mindless task. She had died, that was obviously. She had died then ended up in a new body. A body that had probably died too. Wasn't that how all those stories went?

Two people die the switch bodies. They each are in the unknown and have to live off what they know while not being discovered as a fake? Or was that just some disney channel princess swap story? Wilma wasn't sure she knew anymore. She glided around the thick trunk of the tree, scrapping off the shed into bits and pieces, marking the ground so that she would not get lost. It's not like she wouldn't find that pungent smell what was most like her bodily fluids again.

Moving, in the body of half human, half snake was weird. 

The lower half undulated and curved in that familiar reptilian pattern, continious s shapes marking lightly into the soil and leaves.  Her upper body wanted to sit upright as she had done while being human. But that sort of position when moving made her long spine ache almost immediately. She ended up lowering herself slightly with the pain until she found an angle that didn't make her entire body protest.  From this position alone she could tell her upper body strength was remarkable.

She followed the sound of water to a nearby stream that tumbled over clean rocks, almost sighing from relief. Her head was feeling woosy and her eyelids, the fake ones, had started to droop. Once she got a nice large gulp of water, she immediately felt better. That little ding did not tell her if the buff was removed, but she felt it safe to assume. 

Next thing to solve, when it came down to maintaining her life, was food. What do snakes eat again? Wilma probably spent too long thinking on this by that cool stream, just wondering if she felt like unhinging her jaw to stuff down a wild cat or something. Or if she wanted to remain as she was in her life as a human.

The very human part of her, the side that seemed very fragile inside her mind, was whispering to go find a resturant. Go to civilization and go find some food. To find someone to remove her from this weird situation. Not likely.

At best, if she were still in the world she knew, she'd be dissected, or kept in a cage, or have her children stolen. Something like that.  She'd probably upheld as a status symbol for some crappy-

Femalian Nagini

Wilma Vorse

Normal Intelligence

Semi-High Strength

Weakened status (Post Pregnancy)

"#*^$2%!" You know it's kind of poetic really, for the first words of a girl in the unknown to culgar, violent, crass curse words. 

Wilma jumped at the sudden ding and rush of words in her face. Like some stupid novel had written out a way to define how she was currently, and although not as splitting as the different groups that one could be put in the 'current age'. If she could even call it her current age anymore. 

Now instead of a lower-class, disabled, female she was a demi-human, pregnant, female. A whole world of difference. She sighed, pushing the depressing thoughts out of her had. Focus on the now, is what she had to do. First question, why the heck did that the thing pop up? Is it timed? Did she do something? Did someone wanna jumpscare her? Or- Wait.

'Status'.

What kind of japanese novel is this? If so, where is her dick and her powers of slavery? Totally bad. 0 stars on Novel Updates.

Ahhhh whatever.

I don't know if I really like this as a start to something I'm really interested in writing. I'm really into snakes- snake breeding just recently became something of interest to me too. So I wanted to write a sweet story about inexperienced motherhood, but with snakes. However the beginning and middle of this chapter are bland. I only really got into the mood after a good sleep and some caffine. I'll probably end up rewritting this chapter altogether to be honest.

Anyways. thanks for reading! I am an amature writer and author, so don't expect much from me. I'm taking up with adventum contest, partly to push myself to write more, and to get someone to send me a link to that discord. Serious-! I can't find it anywhere. I have very little experience in game style interfaces, picking it up in this story as I felt it would be a good aid to understanding this world. I honestly don't know if I have it in me to have her meet another Naga and then get called out as a Nagini like half way through the story. I mean, that would be so rude to keep it quiet, even though the readers could look it up themselves. I would get mad.

As a goodbye to you for now, a snake fact- Snakes don't have eyelids in the sameway humans have eyelids. They have eyecaps that form over the eye to keep dust and stuff out of them, and these eyecaps are usually renewed with every shed. You can typically see them on a full shed- they look kinda of alien goggle like.

5