Authors notes, cultivation information, details.
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, thanks for checking out my novel.  You can find the cultivation hierarchy, currency conversion, and other small details in this chapter. You will also be able to find an index of most of my updates/author notes.


 Cultivation Hierarchy

-Substratal Stage-

First stage, consisting of bodily cultivation. Cultivators in this stage are known as Neophytes.

1st level: absorb 250 energy streams > advance to 2nd level

2nd level: absorb 750 more energy streams > Advance to 3rd level

3rd level: absorb 2250 more energy streams > Advance to 4th level

4th level: absorb 6750 more streams > Advance to 5th level

5th level: absorb 21000 more streams > Advance to next stage

 

-Qi Condensing-

Second stage, consisting of generating Qi. Cultivators in this stage are known as Knights.

 

-Summation-

Third stage, consisting of purifying energy into a liquid and extending the external use of QI. Cultivators in this stage are known as Warlords.

 

Updates will come as the story progresses and it becomes relevant.


Credit - USD ratio

1 credit = 10 cents
10 credits = 1 dollar
100 credits = 10 dollars
1,000 credits = 100 dollars

ETC

 


Authors Notes

Note 1: This is the first piece of work I have ever created. In the beginning, things are rough. The paragraphs are longer than they need to be, I over-explain some things, and there is a chance that I left some things out in the process of creating this novel. However, things do get better as I learn and develop my own style. That being said, I'd love any feedback that you would like to give. You can contact me here or on twitter @Taliwaya. Thanks.

07/25/2020- I just finished chapter 59. I'm starting on chapter 60 right now. I've learned that there are times when I really dislike what I've written on the page and sometimes I even resort to completely restarting the chapter. Even now, looking back on my earlier chapters I almost cringe at some of the things I wrote. I wonder if any other authors experience the same thing.  

 

Also, I wanted to let you all know that I don't edit much right now other than correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. That is part of the reason that I haven't just dumped tons of chapters to catch up a bit since I wasn't using Grammarly early on, I have to go back and correct all of my mistakes when I'd rather be writing a new chapter. However, I'll likely dump a bunch more soon. The fighting is coming soon! Action, action, and more action! Character growth!

 

 

 

0