Chapter 6—Damsel in Distress
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bright and early the next day, Heise was up and ready.

From his face to his body, everything was meticulously prepared.

The young man’s handsome face, boosted by a restful sleep, appears even more breathtaking in the morning light. His model-like figure, tall, fit, and extremely well-proportion could make even dirty rags looks good, never mind the stylish clothes on his body. Sharply dressed and particularly alluring, Heise was ready for his plan of attack.

Spinning a few circles in front of a full-length mirror, Heise nodded satisfactorily before heading out the door.

Once again, the mansion was eerily quiet, slumbering along side its lazy master.

This time, however, Heise did not wait for homeowner to get up. Instead, tiptoeing down the stair, he rushes toward the kitchen.

Peeking through the kitchen’s door, Heise saw the back of a man, tall and sturdy. Moving about in a robust hustle, the man displayed concise and practiced movements, showing no sign of the typical early morning drowsiness. Evidently, the man must’ve gotten up from the crack of dawn.

Heise lingers near the kitchen door, smelling the dedicant fragrance of what will be a sumptuous breakfast, but never stepping in. Instead, he turns around and exited out the backyard.

 


 

Alvy had just put on the coffee pot when the clock chimed. It was seven o’clock sharp, time for the most important meal of the day. Taking off his apron, Alvy went up to the second floor before knocking on the master bedroom. After a minute of not receiving any reply, Alvy could only shrugged and stepped away.

The master of the house had always been temperamental, Alvy knew that. Normally, Vali would get up whenever he felt like it, and if he doesn’t, well then, he doesn’t.

“It couldn’t be help, ah.” Chuckling softly to himself, Alvy wonders if this lack of discipline was his fault, if he had spoiled that silver cat rotten.

Alvy then decided to knock on the guest’s bedroom. Since one person have already forsaken breakfast, he couldn’t possibly let the only other person in the house missed it as well. Besides, Alvy found the guest quite charming. He would be lying if he said that he didn’t at least look forward to seeing that bright young face again this morning, especially after their rapport last night.

Feeling rather excited, Alvy reaches out to knock on the guest’s door when his knuckles accidently pushes the door open.

    Hm? Is he awake? Is he not here?

Pushing open the door, Alvy was surprised to find the room empty. Checking the bathroom, he found no one. Alvy began to wonder where Heise could be.

Generally speaking, the villa wasn’t small. There were plenty of rooms and plenty of in-door activities scattered about. However, the villa wasn’t that big either, and even after a quick roundup, no sign Heise could be found. Staring at the breakfast that was quickly getting cold, Alvy decided to check out the back porch.

    He isn’t in the house, so he could be out there. He did seem to enjoy sitting there yesterday.

Walking out the back door, Alvy could hear the violent waves crashing against the rocks. He stood there, silently scanning all of the back porch and even in the water, but still no sign of the young guest.

High in the sky, a vague half crescent outline was still visible in the morning light. The moon was waning today, and the tides were still too high to enjoy the beach. Particularly dangerous were the sharp rocks hidden just underneath the rising water, covered with sharp serrated edges and hard abrasive surfaces, capable of flaying flesh and crushing bones.

Standing near the water edge, Alvy was just about to go back inside when the corner of his eyes caught on to something. A yellow jacket laid half-buried in the sand, looking as if it was washed ashore. Due to the color and placement of the jacket, Alvy had not noticed it before. Picking up the jacket and seeing a very distinctive brand, one that he’d seen just yesterday morning, Alvy had a bad premonition.

*Splash, splosh, splash*

From afar the sound of something thrashing beneath the water rang out intermittently among the loud waves, capturing Alvy’s attention. Raising his head, Alvy saw the slight shadow of a figure far away from shore, in deep water. The figure struggles fiercely against the undercurrent before being dragged under, and soon disappeared from view.

Alvy:!!!!

Discarding everything on himself, Alvy jumped into the water in a frenzy, trying to get to the mystery figure as soon as he can. Though he wasn’t sure of who was in trouble, however, in his heart, he had come to some conclusion.

All the surrounding locals were all people he’d knows, some were even his friends. As people who had been living here most of their lives, they all have some rudimentary knowledge about the place they’re living in, especially if it could cost them their lives. Against such dangerous conditions, no sane locals would be stupid enough to venture out far into sea. The only person dumb enough to go swimming at this time could only be someone unfamiliar with this seascape.

If it isn’t a local, then it could only be someone from the city…

 


 

Heise shuts his eyes.

His breathing slowed. Quietly, he seemed to be sinking down, drifting somewhere far away.

His thoughts swirls hazily as time slowed down to a crawl—!

*Grabbed*

Yanked out of a peaceful slumber, Heise found himself embraced in a pair of wheat-colored arms. Though not overtly muscular, the man’s arms were like a steel cage, locking in Heise securely as they ascended to the surface.

Breaking through the water’s surface, Heise felt his body went limp. His muscles, taunt and exhausted from fighting the raging currents, laid feebly and lifeless, unable to move an inch.

“Heise, Heise!” Amidst the loud roars of the waves, a warm voice calls out. “Are you ok?”

    What the hell do you think? Do I look ok to you? Try drinking a stomach full of water, then talk to me…

Fortunately, Heise had became too tired to speak, keeping that poisonous mouth shuts.

Seeing that Heise had no response, the man grew bolder and embraced him even closer, pressing his head against that broad sturdy chest.  

Heise: ….

In the morning light, Heise’s body, adorned with droplets of water, glistens and sparkles like a rare gem. Heise had originally only wore his precious brand-name jacket, but that had been washed away eons ago, leaving behind his bare chest. His soft pink flesh, wet and sticky, clings to the man’s skin, scalding where they touch.

Suddenly, a soft pair of lips pressed against Heise’s.

Heise: !!!!

    …H-hey. He’s performing CPR, r-right?...

    …W-wait a minute. Were still in the water. And he’s not compressing my chest at all!

    …Ngh…how…weird…

Holding his breath, Heise face had become somewhat flushed. Two sets of trembling eyebrows rests atop soft rosy cheeks. His moist quivering lips, forcefully pried open, emitted

As all of Heise’s attention were diverted to his lips, his hands, slowly regaining their senses, began indiscriminately wondering about. Just as his mischievous fingers were fumbling about, Heise seemed to have touch on something…lumpy?

Through closed eyes, Heise did not noticed a certain man’s eyes darken.

    …His body is so…he’s not wearing a shirt? No, of course not, who wears a shirt swimming ha ha…

    …Here’s flesh, and here’s flesh, and here…is also flesh?

    …Don’t tell me, he’s also not wearing any pants…

    …!!!!

Forcing his eyes open, Heise’s gaze met a pair of sky-blue orbs. Shone in a voracious luster, the orbs looked as if they belong to some raving monster, threatening to devour him right then and there.

Terrified, Heise used all his remaining strength to push away the person in front of him.

“S-stop, let, go!” Through grit teeth, Heise manages to growl out a few syllables.

The voracity in the man’s eyes flickers for a moment before quickly subsiding. However, instead of letting go, the man took a tight hold of Heise’s waist and sped off back to shore.

 

 

BTS Theatre:

Heise: Lalala morning swims are so great~

Alvy: Careful not to drown

Alvy: *takes off clothes*

Heise: ".... " *sinking*

0