6: Yuiko
1.2k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turning her head, Yuiko saw Erina sitting in the other woman's arms. Erina, suddenly under the gaze of a stranger, turned away shyly to escape the attention.

Seeing her little sister turn away, Suzuki decided to take matters into her own hands to speed things up a bit.

Walking up to her mother, Suzuki asked, "Mama, can you hand Erina to me? I want to bring her a little bit closer to Yuiko."

Getting permission from Miyuki, Suzuki lifted Erina out of Miyuki's arms and plopped Erina down right in front of Yuiko.

With the two toddlers sitting right in front of each other, the three bystanders were all waiting in anticipation of what was going to happen during the toddler's first meeting.

*THUNK*

Seeing Erina fall to her side and begin dozing off again while Yuiko began trying to sit her back up, all three bystanders burst into laughter.

"Did you see that Emily? That was hilarious! Once they grow up, we have to tell them what happened during their first meeting!" Miyuki laughed, wiping tears from her eyes, breathless after giggling too much.

"I know right, Miyuki! We would be wasting a perfect opportunity if we didn't embarrass them once they grow up!" Emily added while trying to catch her breath.

After Miyuki, Emily, and Suzuki stopped laughing, and then woke up Erina again, they began preparing to introduce Erina and Yuiko to one another a second time.

Setting both toddlers down once again, the three observers backed away to allow Erina and Yuiko to interact without outside distractions.

-------------------

Crawling over to Erina, Yuiko gently nudged Erina to help her reach the toy pile.

Watching from behind a couch, the three stalkers watched Erina and Yuiko begin playing with some toys while occasionally making some typical baby sounds to each other.

"Goo! Baaaaa..."

"Gaga! Gigi... Gaga!" [AN: I'm sorry... I don't know how to write toddler sounds at all... and no books I read have examples that I can take inspiration from...]

Playing with each other for a while, Yuiko and Erina quickly warmed up to each other. After warming up to each other, Erina and Yuiko began playing a 'game' together when they were interrupted by tripping.

"Oww... I shouldn't have stood in that position for so long..." Suzuki muttered while trying to not disturb the two toddlers, who were in a world of their own.

Seeing that Erina and Yuiko were oblivious to Suzuki stumbling over, the three secret agents decided to relocate to the couches.

Sitting down on the couch with Suzuki on her lap, Miyuki had a gentle smile on her face seeing that Erina got along nicely with Yuiko.

Emily, on the other hand, was trying to stop a nosebleed due to how cute the two toddlers were while playing with each other.

Clutching her forehead, Emily was doing a Kyaa roll inside her head to not disturb the toddlers.

[AN: If anyone gets this reference I would be so happy, but if you don't it's from a heartwarming manga called Watashitachi Wa Koi Wo Shiranai, so check it out if you want!]

------------------

Meanwhile, in another room, Garret and Henrich were pouring their hearts out to each other.

"And then, and then *hic* they looked at me so coldly Henrich! I didn't know that Erina had already been born *hic* that day!" Garret bawled while taking another swig of the alcohol.

"I understand how you feel man! I've accidentally *hic* done something wrong so many times, and Emily just looks at me as if I am dirt! You know I'm not *hic* into that though Garret!" Added Henrich after hearing Garret's troubles, "But there's nothing you can do! They get so scary when their angry right?"

"Yeah, Henrich! They're like demons!" Garret agreed while counting the bottles they had drunk, "ahhhh... There are still so many bottles Henrich! We've only drunken 32 bottles, man! There are still 23 more to go, so let's continue drinking!"

-----------------

Sitting in Miyuki's lap, Suzuki began dozing off after watching the toddlers for a while.

"It's okay to fall asleep Suzu, Emily and I can take care of the toddlers so you don't need to worry okay?" Miyuki reassured, patting Suzuki's head to help her fall asleep.

After Suzuki fell asleep, Miyuki turned towards Emily and asked, "Are you okay Emily? Is there something wrong?"

Hearing the worry in Miyuki's voice, Emily reassured, "I'm fine... I'm just a little overwhelmed right now... by the CUTENESS! AAHHhhhh they are so cute!"

Seeing that Emily was okay, Miyuki breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to patting Suzuki to make sure she was sleeping soundly.

Turning back to look at Emily, Miyuki panicked seeing that Emily had a full-blown nosebleed, "Are you okay? Oh my god Emily, let me get you some tissues to clog that!"

"I'm fine, Miyuki! No need to worry! I'm just a bit overwhelmed by the cuteness!" Emily explained trying to stop Miyuki from panicking too much.

"Okay if you say so, Emily..." Miyuki sighed while leaving Emily to deal with her 'cuteness overload' on her own.

After playing for a while, Yuiko lay down to sleep as she was dozing off from all the playing she was doing.

Seeing that Yuiko was napping, Erina decided that she too wanted to take a nap.

Laying down next to Yuiko, Erina unconsciously snuggled into Yuiko's arms while falling asleep peacefully.

Watching the two children fall asleep together, Miyuki stealthily took out her phone to snap a few pictures.

Emily on the other hand, collapsed, having her nosebleed relapse much worse than before. However, while on the ground, Emily was taking as many pictures as she could while chanting, "Cuteness, cuteness, must protect! Cuteness, cuteness, must not wreck!"

Looking over towards whatever Emily was doing, Miyuki saw an entirely new side of her friend. Originally Miyuki had thought that Emily was a responsible woman who was very uptight, but friendly, now that image was thrown out the window faster than the blood leaving Emily's nose.

After the children had fallen asleep, Miyuki and Emily began chatting with each other while taking care of their respective children.

 

35