13: Meetup II
805 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting out some toys, Yuiko and Erina began chatting while also playing.

"By the way earlier I saw my Mama outside the room recording us..." Yuiko sighed, putting down her toys to check that the door was still closed.

"Again? How often does she do that... Didn't my Mama also help her last time..." Erina lamented, putting her toys down while checking the window to make sure that there wasn't anyone peeking in from that side.

Having made sure that there were no unsavory individuals intruding on their privacy, Erina and Yuiko went back to playing house with their dolls.

-----------------------

Meanwhile, at the battlegrou- A-ahem the living room...

"Argh, why did you come, Shousuke?" Suzuki grumbled while glaring daggers at Shousuke that pierced into his heart.

Putting on a face of distress, Shousuke replied, "Ah! Why must you treat me like this? Aren't we the best of friends, Suzuki?"

Saying this while draping an arm over Suzuki's shoulder he continued, "Come on, I know you don't mean it, let's go spar, I bet I can beat you last time."

Annoyed at the annoying smirk on Shousuke's face, Suzuki accepted the challenge with a malicious plan in place.

----------------------

Walking towards the training room with Henrich to watch Shousuke and Suzuki spar, Garret was suddenly grabbed from the side and pulled into a closet.

"Shhhh don't panic Garret it's just us, we need you help with something." Whispered Miyuki while calming the battle ready Garret.

"Oh it's just you two okay..." Garret sighed, relaxing his posture, before asking, "Well, what is you 'unbeatable, undetectable, super-secret master plan' to spy on the girls this time?"

Smiling Miyuki elaborated, "Well I'm glad I don't have to explain what we're doing, so I'll let Emily tell you the specifics of the plan okay?"

Shifting to the side to allow Emily to talk, Miyuki carefully opened the door to the closet to make sure the coast was clear before slipping out of the closet as if nothing had happened.

Following behind Miyuki, Emily began detailing the plan to Garret, "Okay, since Erina and Yuiko already closed the door and checked the window, we had to get creative this time. So, you know how your house is kind of U shaped right? With the bottom of the U facing the street? Well since Erina's room is on the second floor of the left wing, our plan goes like this. First we'll set up a telescope on the opposite balcony as a diversionary tactic. After this, with our diversion in place, we go onto the roof, and set up our cameras, and then go to a secluded room to view the cameras in private. Genius right?"

"Hahhh... I should've known it would be something like this..." Garret sighed seeing both of the mothers so dedicated to their craft, "Well, what do you need me to do?"

"Well... We need you to carry this telescope!" Exclaimed Emily, pointing at a telescope about as big as a bike, "This should be easy right?"

Looking in disbelief at the massive telescope that he didn't even know was in the house, Garret sighed before beginning to carry it towards the designated balcony.

---------------------

While those three were setting up their spy array, Henrich was overseeing the match between Shousuke and Suzuki.

"You ready pretty boy? I'm going to beat even harder than last time!" Shouted Suzuki across the sparring ring.

Smiling lightly, Shousuke replied, "Haha, don't be like that my friend, I've been training a bunch recently so you might be in for a surprise!"

Smirking, Suzuki muttered to herself, "Hehe, you have no idea what's about to hit you!"

With both contestants looking ready to begin, Henrich called out, "Are you ready?"

""Yes!"" Answered both of the fighters in unison.

Raising his arm, Henrich began counting down, "Three, two, one, GO!"

Dropping his arm on the go, Henrich sat down, ready to enjoy the sparring match between the two children.

Running towards Shousuke, Suzuki began waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

'Hm, if I want to land a decent hit, I need to wait until he is wide open and unsuspecting..." Suzuki thought to herself, ready to carry out her plan.

Meeting Shousuke in the middle of the ring, Suzuki began trading blows with him before enacting her plan.

*Crunch*

Kicking upwards with her leg, Suzuki kicked Shousuke squarely in the private area, effectively ending the fight immediately.

"OW! Why did you do that!" Screamed Shousuke while rolling around on the floor.

"Because you had it coming, cocky-pants!" Replied Suzuki before extending her hand to help Shousuke off the ground.

Meanwhile, Henrich was sweating buckets at the scene in front of him.

'Holy moly, I did not expect that out of Suzuki... she's normally very calm...' Thought Henrich to himself, deciding to never fight Suzuki if he was on her bad-side, 'I should probably warn Garret of this too. Eh, I can do it later, I'm pretty sure Emily and Miyuki kidnapped him again...'

---------------------

Having finished setting up the camera array on top of the opposite roof, Emily and Miyuki were currently glued to a screen in Miyuki's room.

"Ah! It's Strawberry and Blueberry! Miyuki, you're recording this right?" Emily exclaimed, seeing the two children playing with the stuffed rabbits.

"Yes, of course I'm recording this, I would be a buffoon if I didn't!" Miyuki answered without any hesitation, "Don't worry Emily, I'll send you a copy of the footage later okay?"

Standing in the doorway, Garret was really worried about the two women, 'Where did this obsession come from... Like I understand they are cute, but like... does it warrant setting up a camera array on the roof to spy on them? I don't think so...'

Leaving to go check on Suzuki and Shousuke, Garret bumped into Henrich right outside the door, where he was informed of the events that had transpired.

"So I just don't want to fight her when she is mad? Got it." Garret replied, taking Henrich's detailed warning to heart.

------------------

And so, the afternoon party passed uneventfully, allowing the adults to relax, while the children got to play with each other.

Except Miyuki and Emily spent the entire afternoon watching a video recording like addicts, but don't worry about that...

Sorry for all the perspective changes...

I tried my best to fix it in later chapters...

30