47: Monthly Ranking Battle (4)
507 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Sorry for the late chapter... (ノ´д`)
I've been moving these last two days... while having a pretty high fever... so I've just been sleeping/reading a bit in my free time...
Schedule might be slower for a while... I'll try my best though to keep the 1 every 2 days...

Bursting forward as the battle began, Yuiko pointed towards the opposing captain while laughing, "I'm coming for you~"

"Well, bring it on~" The captain replied, chuckling as she rushed forward to meet Yuiko, "Just because you can beat me in class doesn't mean you'll do so now~!"

Parrying a preemptive strike, Yuiko shifted her focus into gauntlets while teasing, "You're going to have to do better than that~"

"Hah... chatting again..." Krystina muttered while watching Yuiko and the opposing captain exchange blows, "How many times must I tell Yuiko to stop..."

Taking in a deep breath, Krystina shouted, "Yuiko! Shut up and fight! If you want to chat, do it when we aren't in a tournament fighting!"

Giggling, Yuiko replied, "Sure thing Nanny~!" before stealing her expression and focusing on the fight.

"What did you call me, Yuiko!?!" Krystina roared, raising her dagger, "Do you want me to come to eliminate you myself?!"

Releasing a barrage of spells, Erina pulled Krystina back, crying, "Wait! She's joking! We shouldn't eliminate our teammates in this battle!"

"Oh... yeah..." Krystina grumbled, taking a deep breath to calm down, "Fine, I'll just make her do some extra training later... hehehehe, I'll make it hell~"

Watching an evil grin form on Krystina's face, Erina shot off another spell, murmuring, "I guess I'll be eating cake while watching a show later..."

Concentrating on the battle, Erina began shooting spell after spell towards the opponents, ripping through their formation like a person eating ice cream after a diet.

"Haha~ eat that sucker~!" Erina teased under her breath, watching the opponents panic under her spells, "Ah... they're targeting me now..."

Letting Krystina slice down any spells coming towards her, Erina boosted herself with ice, vaulting into a new position to continue her onslaught.

Winning the fight without much trouble, Erina shook hands with the other team before running back to where Yuiko was waiting, "Ne, Yuiko? You prepare carefully for Monday, Krystina is planning to have you do her hellish training..."

"Ah... fudge..." Yuiko murmured before running off towards Krystina shouting, "Wait! Krystina! I'm sorry~! Please~ I didn't mean to piss you off~!"

Turning around with a fake smile, Krystina asked, "Yu~i~ko? It's nice to know your apologetic~ So I'll let you show your sincerity later okay~? By T-r-a-i-n-i-n-g~!"

"Nooo~" Yuiko begged, while clinging onto Krystina, "I don't wanna... Let me do something else, Krystie~"

"Okay..." Krystina relented, "Then I'll just make you listen to my presentation after the tournament is over okay~?"

Nodding like a bobblehead, Yuiko asked with an innocent smile, "What's it about? I'll do it, but I kinda wanna know what it's about~!"

"It's a secret~!" Krystina answered with a gleeful smile before running off to join Vladimir and Hiroshi.

Walking with Erina while following Krystina and the others, Yuiko asked, "Erina? Did they already check the board?"

"Yup~" Erina confirmed, sipping on a milkshake, "While you and Krystina were talking, Hiroshi and Vladimir went to check the board, while I went to go get a strawberry milkshake~"

Taking a sip of her milkshake, Erina moaned, "Ahhhhh... this milkshake is... heavenly..."

Climbing onto the mini-arena, Yuiko asked, "This is our final round today, right?"

"Yeah," Erina affirmed, walking towards the center of the arena, "You wanna do something afterward?"

Nodding, Yuiko suggested, "Want to go get some milkshakes afterward? Seeing how much you like them?"

"Yes~!" Erina shouted while doing a little dance, turning around to hug Yuiko with stars in her eyes, "I would love to!"

Peeling Erina off as the opponents arrived, Yuiko giggled, "Wa-wait! Let's win this round before going okay?"

"En!" Erina replied, bursting with motivation, "I'll crush them quick! So we can go sooner~!"

------

Watching the referee blow the whistle, Erina's eyes sharpened, leaping into action. Running off to the side, Erina waved her arm creating a tower of ice scaffolding.

Transforming the focus into her sniper rifle, Erina murmured, "Easy pickings, Milkshake? Here I come~!"

Using her sniper rifle with her left hand to cast higher-powered spells to launch at the opponents, Erina flexed her right hand a few times to fortify her position while sending ice spikes towards her enemy.

Watching one of the opponents taunt her with a leering smile, Erina murmured, "What a dumbass..." Before watching him get annihilated by a flying punch coming from Yuiko.

Turning towards the remaining two opponents, Erina grinned, raising her arms above her head to create a wave of ice and water rushing towards the opponents.

Watching the remaining opponents be swept off the stage, Erina muttered, "Done... milkshakes... I'm coming~" while sitting down onto the ground to recover her stamina.

"Wow... you really went all out with that wave didn't you?" Yuiko asked, hoisting Erina onto her back, "You can't even stand right now right?"

"Yeah... I'm feeling really tired," Erina replied, giving a slight nod, "I wanted the milkshakes..."

Chuckling, Yuiko mused, "Ah, sugar, the only thing that motivates you..."

Walking off the stage, Yuiko retorted, "And damn! It motivated you so much you took out three people in this round! Hot damn!"

Giving a sleepy nod, Erina began to doze off on Yuiko's back while murmuring, "You're the... best... Yuiko... let... get... mil...."

"Thank you~!" Yuiko whispered, carrying Erina back towards their dorm room, "I'll let you sleep for a while okay?"

Waiting for Erina to wake up, Yuiko asked, "Hey Krystina? When are we doing the presentation thing again?"

A smirk blooming on her face, Krystina replied, "Tomorrow, after the tournament ends~ We'll have time since it's the weekend after all~"

"Cool! I'm excited~!" Yuiko replied, rushing off towards the now awake Erina, "Talk to you later though! Erina and I are going out for smoothies!"

Returning a goodbye to the retreating Yuiko, Krystina began muttering once Yuiko was out of earshot, "Tch, lovebirds... Arghhh, normies should just go die!!"

-----

Later that evening...

"So that's your plan Krystina?" Natsuki asked, "To make a presentation about couples to convince to date? Doesn't seem like it'll work out..."

Getting comfy on one of the chairs, Krystina replied, "Well, the goal is just to make them try dating..."

Nodding, Natsuki smiled, "Cool~! Well, I have to 'report' this to Emily and Miyuki I guess... tell me if you need help though~ I also want to see Yuiko and Erina get together~!"

Laughing, Krystina teased, "Ah, fallen to the dark side? Welcome to the team of Yuina supporters~!"

"Well..." Natsuki replied, a blush tinting her face, "It's the fluff, you know? There's just so much sweetness and innocence~!"

Giggling, Krystina agreed before exclaiming, "Oh, no! It's almost curfew! I need to get back to the dorms! See you next time!" While picking up her coat and sprinting out the door.

Waving at Krystina's retreating figure, Natsuki mumbled, "You would never think that Krystina was one of Yuina's staunchest supporters..."

I have a new cover though~!
It's Erina! As a chibi!!
I made it with a website called Charat Choco~!
Check out the new cover!
And also... Thanks for reading!

(I totally didn't find Charat Choco from another book on this site...(;¬_¬)

12