51: Krystina’s Presentation~!
484 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up for Krystina's presentation, Erina mumbled, "I don't even know why I have to be here..."

Sitting down next to Erina Yuiko replied, "Well... I guess it'll be for the both of us..."

Interrupting their little chat, Krystina exclaimed, "This presentation will open your eyes to a whole new world!"

"Today's presentation is about a topic I feel that both of you should know more about!" Krystina explained while setting her projector, "The topic is... couples and love!"

"Why do we need to learn about that, Krystina?" Erina asked while yawning, "It's not like Yuiko and I have any feelings for anyone..."

Sighing as she fired up her presentation, Krystina retorted, "That's why I'm doing this presentation! You'll understand afterward!"

Listening to the presentation, Yuiko thought, 'I know I have feelings for Erina... but does she have them back...?"

Flushing deeper and deeper as the presentation went on Erina thought, 'AHHHHH! Is that... the feeling I've been having..."

"And that's the end!" Krystina exclaimed, grinning at Erina, who was burying her red face in a nearby pillow, "Ne, Erina? You have any questions~?"

"No!" Erina's muffled voice replied, "I have zero questions at all! None! Nada!"

Packing up her things, Krystina teased, "Ok~! Also, by the way... Natsuki wants to see you~!"

"Ok..." Erina answered, taking a few deep breaths to calm down, "So you wanna go now Yuiko?"

Walking with Yuiko, Erina clutched Yuiko's hand with a slight blush tinting her face, 'it's nothing special, Erina...'

Looking at Erina's face, Yuiko grinned, watching Erina's face flush, 'ah... I knew it! Well, I'll just enjoy her embarrassment for now~'

"Hello~! It's been a while~" A voice called out from beside them, "We can talk out here instead too~"

"Aunt Natsuki?!" Erina yelled while jumping in surprise, "Why do you want to talk to us...?

Chuckling at the little amount of blush tinting Erina's face, Natsuki replied, "I was just going to ask about Krystina~ she shouldn't have just given you her presentation right?"

Flushing like a tomato, Erina retorted, "S-so? Wh-what about i-it?"

"Well I know what's it's about, so I was going to ask if you two were going to start dating or not~" Natsuki answered with a teasing grin plastered on her face, "You know, I helped make the presentation too~!"

Blushing at the sudden bluntness of Natsuki's statement, Yuiko stated, "U-um, so far we have no plans... to date..."

"Well..." Natsuki advised, "I feel like you two should try it~! There wouldn't be much of a change~"

Grin widening at the blushing couple, Natsuki began counting on her fingers, "You guys tell each other all your secrets... you are practically always together... you always seem out of it when not together, and you already kissed! There's not much else if I'm being honest~"

Spending some time convincing Yuiko and Erina to try it out, Natsuki watched as their figures walked off, going to the nearby cafeteria for milkshakes, "Ah... another mission accomplished~!"

Pulling out her phone, Natsuki texted Krystina:

[Natsuki: I've done my part~! They're going for milkshakes right now~]

[Krystina: Amazing! Thanks for the help~! It should be smooth sailing now~!]

[Natsuki: Yeah~! I'm going to update the Yuina tracking group ok?]

[Krystina: Sure~]

Switching chat rooms, Natsuki took a deep breath before texting,

[Natsuki: Yuiko and Erina have decided to try and start dating~]

Shutting off her phone just as it began blowing up with messages, Natsuki chuckled, "Don't wanna be apart of that storm~"

----

Walking towards the cafeteria, Erina mumbled, "So... we're dating now...?"

"I guess..." Yuiko replied, trying to suppress her grin, "Now I can do this without feeling guilty~"

Poking Erina on the forehead, Yuiko planted a kiss on Erina's lips before walking ahead as if nothing had happened.

Catching up to Yuiko, Erina grabbed onto Yuiko's hand before continuing to walk while staring at her feet.

Looking at how shy Erina was, Yuiko thought to herself, 'hot damn... she is so cute right now...'

Ordering milkshakes with Yuiko, Erina sat down sipping her milkshake, asking, "So now what? We won the tournament... do you think that we caught the attention of any commandments?"

"Yeah... we probably did..." Yuiko replied, leaning back into her chair, "It's fine though~ they won't do anything bad~"

"That's true..." Erina agreed, taking a sip of her milkshake, "Heavenly... as always..."

Giggling at Erina's blissful expression, Yuiko whistled, "Damn these are good though... still stuns me every time... Erina, what do you think they do to make their milkshakes so good?"

Gazing at her milkshake with stars in her eyes, Erina replied, "They probably pour love and heart into these milkshakes~"

"Probably..." Yuiko replied with a giggle, 'She loves her sugar doesn't she...'

Finishing the last of her milkshake, Erina lamented, "Classes again tomorrow... I don't wanna goooo..."

"It'll be fine~!" Yuiko reassured, helping Erina out of her seat, "You're at the top of like... every class~"

"That doesn't mean I like it~!" Erina moaned, "I wanna sleep again..."

Walking back to the dorms, Yuiko mentioned, "It's kinda surprising though, that diligent top student, actually doesn't study all that much..."

"Meh... the classes aren't too hard..." Erina answered, tightening her grip on Yuiko's hand, "I feel like what's more surprising is that our group is all in the top 10... like, you're number 2, Krystina is number 4, and Vlad and Hiroshi flip-flop at around number 6-7..."

Opening the door into the dorm room Yuiko added, "Charlotte and Vanessa are also pretty awesome~ they both are just outside the top 10~"

Flopping onto her bed, Erina hugged Strawberry replying, "That's amazing! I didn't know they were that high... though I do know that Jason, the captain of Vanessa and Charlotte's team is rank 3... and Haizaki is rank 5..."

Sighing, Yuiko asked, "Ne, Erina? I don't know if you've ever seen, but Haizaki parades around his rank 5 like he's the best under the sun... what a dick..."

"I'm pretty sure we already know he's a dick..." Erina mumbled, curling up in bed, "Wake me up for dinner..."

"Sure~" Yuiko assured, sitting down next to Erina, choosing to spend some time braiding Erina's hair.

AHAHAHA IT'S ON TIME!! Lotta fluff~!
----
People joined the server~!
----
Thanks for reading~!
Come check out the server~!
https://discord.gg/H98XeA4
Also~ don't join if you're just going to lurk... Sorry, but I don't really want to have lurkers in the discord server...
---

17