55: Gazebo Storytime~!
416 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grinning as Shousuke sat down, Yuiko teased, "Ohhh~ it's the other half of the love birds~!"

"Yup yup you're right..." Shousuke answered with a slight blush, "We started dating just a while ago..."

"Why do you want to tease us..." Suzuki muttered with a bashful tone, "We're your older siblings... you should treat us with respect..."

Taking gleeful pleasure from seeing Shousuke and Suzuki being embarrassed, Yuiko teased, "Ohh~ you two look so innoce-"

"Ne, Yuiko... aren't we also dating...?" Erina interrupted after poking Yuiko in the shoulder, "I'm a little confused about why you were teasing Suzuki and Shousuke so much..."

Getting the tables turned on her, Yuiko cursed in her head while blushing a little, "Hahh... foiled by my own ally..."

"Well! You two want to hear about our school right?" Yuiko asked, moving on from the previous topic, "What do you want to hear about first?"

Breaking out into a wide smile, Suzuki asked, "Your group managed to be the 1st ranked group the whole time right? How did you do it? I want to hear all about it!"

"We were amazed when we first heard about it!" Shousuke added, "Both of you, good job!"

Giggling, Erina began, "Well... it was pretty hard... especially near the end of the year... the number two team really was putting up a good fight..."

"Yeah..." Yuiko agreed, taking the bottle of water Shousuke was holding, "They really trained hard at the end of the year... we also trained hard, so it wasn't too hard..."

Taking a sip of water, Yuiko continued, "Especially Vanessa, Charlotte, and Steven... they really have unique fighting styles..."

Raising her hand, Suzuki asked, "Sorry... who was Steven again?"

"Oh yeah... I don't think we told you who he is..." Erina giggled, "Well, he's the third boy on the team... he's pretty chill... I'm not too familiar with him... he's closer to Vladimir and Hiroshi..."

"Mhmm..." Suzuki nodded, "M'kay... Yuiko you can continue... sorry for interrupting~"

"Nah it's fine~" Yuiko reassured, "So, let's start with Charlotte I guess... woman's a f*cking assassin! Full damage has literally no defense... like, Krystina is mostly supporting who does a little healing, but she knows some close combat so she's our current scout-ish person... but Charlotte? She's your full-on assassin, and she's good at sneaking up on people... mostly Vanessa..."

Nodding in agreement, Erina took over, explaining, "So Vanessa... hm~ her fighting style is pretty unique... she's a music magician... who plays rock music..."

Choking on her water, Suzuki doubled over in laughter, asking, "That's the first time I heard of a music magician playing rock! That's great! So, which instrument does she play on? I've heard that the most powerful music magicians usually have air affinities and a piano specialization..."

"Yeah, she has both of those~" Erina confirmed, "But... her piano is a little strange... unlike the usual piano... her's is like a circle in the air, wrapping around her at the waist..."

Scooting a little closer to Yuiko, Erina continued, "Her piano forms a half-circle around her... also I think it floats around her?"

"Ohhhh... one of those..." Shousuke murmured enlightened, "I see, I see... it makes sense now..."

Poking him in the cheek, Suzuki retorted, "What makes sense?! Don't sit there and just have a beautiful mind moment for no reason... what do you 'see' Mr. Staring at a pole?"

Looking Suzuki dead in the eye, Shousuke answered, "I see that this Vanessa is a woman! Brilliant deduction, right?"

"Goddammit..." Yuiko lamented, snuggling with Erina, "Shousuke channeling his dad joke energy again..."

Pressing her fingers together, Erina asked, "So... what else to talk about? To be honest... the year was pretty boring... I got the first spot every time pretty easily..."

Sighing along with Suzuki and Shousuke, Yuiko muttered, "You're just too good... hehe... at least I'm the one who has the power in the relationship... wait! Stop Yuiko! Curb desires! Keep it family-friendly!"

"I believe in you~" Suzuki whispered, overhearing Yuiko's muttering, "How about you tell me about your opinion of each person on the number 2 team?"

Clearing her throat, Yuiko nodded before asking, "So you want to talk about the number two team and what we think of each person?"

"We still got to talk about Steven, remember?" Erina reminded, poking Yuiko in the side, "Also I heard you whispering... what was it about?"

"It was nothing! Don't worry about it!" Yuiko answered, stiffening up, "But yeah... I totally forgot we should talk about Steven... You want to do it or not?"

Taking a snack from Suzuki's bag, Erina replied, "Nahhh... you can do it... I want to eat this snack I found in Suzuki's bag..."

Watching Erina struggle trying to open the packaging, Yuiko reached over, opening it for her before explaining, "Steven... his style of fighting is... admirable you could say~ He knows maybe 1 or 2 advanced spells or techniques, but his foundations are super solid, making it so he never makes a mistake..."

"Ohhhh one of those~!" Shousuke chuckled in understanding, "It's a pain to fight those types... my strategy is just to plow them through with power..."

"Dammit, you're a dumbass Shousuke..." Suzuki rebuked, "Why the hell do you do that... it's the dumbest strategy possible..."

Giggling, Erina agreed, "It's what I do to~! I find it's the easiest way~!"

"Damn muscle-heads..." Suzuki muttered, "Even my frail little sister is a muscle-head... What has the world come too..."

Patting Suzuki on the back, Yuiko comforted, "We're all in this together... but yeah... Erina has so much power she doesn't care..."

Radiating a depressed air, Suzuki and Yuiko sat in silence until Miyuki yelled, "Girls and singular boy! Come eat lunch! Make that depressing atmosphere disappear! Or I'll shoot a splash spell at you!"

"Why did she say, 'singular boy...' what did I do to deserve this..." Shousuke sighed as he got out of his chair, "Yuiko and Erina, you two can continue regaling us with tales of your school year after lunch okay?"

"What a dork~" Suzuki teased, "Using, 'regaling' in speech... But yeah, you two can continue telling us of your experiences after lunch~! We would love to hear about it!"

Nodding, Erina replied, "En~ we'll tell you all about it~!"

"Yup~" Yuiko agreed, holding Erina's hand as they entered the house once more.

Damn my writing motivation has been pretty bad... sorry...
I've been having so much fun in the discord though~!
Come joinnnnnnn~
Though the a lot more stuff happens in the moderator chat...
My mood has been really sh*tty though... so next chapter will probably be for the other book~

 

11