25: Reminiscence
603 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I know this chapter is bad okay... when I first posted it on Webnovel I got a lot of feedback that I wrote down... but yeah I needed this chapter for some foreshadowing...

If you want you can give me some feedback though. But I know A. It came out of nowhere B. Wouldn't actually happen like this in real life...

I dunno... I'm sorry...

[WARNING: Mature themes, strong language, attempted r*pe. I do not condone any of it, nor do I encourage it.]

Finishing dinner, Erina leaned over to Miyuki and whispered, "Mom, can we go somewhere private? I want to tell you about something I left out when I was saying what happened when I went out with Yuiko."

Nodding, Miyuki ran her hand through Erina's hair and replied, "Let me and Papa clean up the table first and I'll come to your room okay Erina?"

"En." Erina answered before hugging Miyuki and running off towards her room.

Cleaning up the table faster than a dad going to the gas station after gas prices dropped, Miyuki washed her hands and made her way towards Erina's room. Opening the door, Miyuki sat down on Erina's bed while Erina put her book away.

"So what do you want to tell me? I hope it's good, but I have a feeling it isn't..." Miyuki asked, shifting to allow Erina to sit next to her on the bed.

Sitting down, Erina explained, "So what happened was that Yuiko and I ran into Haizaki Hanamiya while shopping for clothes. When we walked into the second clothing store we saw him berating a cashier, so we confronted him because he was making a scene."

Sighing in resignation, Miyuki lamented, "The Hanamiyas... Nothing good ever comes out of them, they don't even contribute that much either outside of the Military..."

Nodding, Erina continued, "So I stepped up to stop Haizaki, and he started talking down to me, and eventually pushed me into another nearby register, this is when Yuiko stepped in and stopped him. When she stopped him, Haizaki started threatening us... until we revealed that we were part of the 17 Pillar families, then he just ran off shouting that he'll remember us..."

Hearing Erina's story, Miyuki facepalmed before beginning to panic, "Wait a second? Did you say he pushed you into a register?"

Shocked by her Mom's sudden aggressiveness, Erina nodded after pausing for a second.

Seeing Erina nod, Miyuki ordered, "Turn around and lay on your stomach, I'm going to check your back for any bruising or cuts."

Unable to resist Miyuki orders, Erina obediently laid down on her bed to be inspected. Rolling up Erina's shirt, Miyuki was relieved to see there wasn't anything major.

Picking up the bandages that were always kept in Erina's room, Miyuki stated, "I'm going to be cleaning out your cuts and bandaging them okay? And don't worry about Haizaki, I'll talk to his parents next time I see them, though I don't think that they'll actually do anything."

Taking in a sharp intake of air from the stinging on her back, Erina replied, "...En."

Pausing for a second, Miyuki sighed before adding, "Hahhh... Okay Erina, while I'm bandaging I might as well tell you this story, I've told it to Miyuki in the past as well."

Surprised, Erina almost spoke out but decided to let Miyuki just begin her story.

---------------

"So the story starts while Papa and I were in the Military, around about when we were both 22 years old. At that time Garret and I were pretty much best friends, and I had started having feelings for him recently, but didn't know if he reciprocated them."

[AN: The age old question, 'do they like me back?'

If you haven't had this question, either you are lying or I dunno aromantic? I dunno...]

"However at this time, there was someone who was from European Union in our exterminator unit. One of the units in the military responsible for exterminating the biggest Mutated creatures that might pose a threat to society. Well this person, we'll call him J, he really wanted to become my boyfriend, but I absolutely hated him, he stalked me, isolated me, pretty much tried everything to become my boyfriend."

"At first he was very polite and took the rejections I gave him well, but eventually started becoming more and more violent. Something that my friends also noticed, so they all warned me, and believe me, I knew about it already. However it all came to a head one day when Garret and the others had to do some extra cleaning from trouble that J caused. Because of this, J managed to corner me in an abandoned classroom, where he began trying to r*pe me..."

Shuddering for a second, Miyuki continued, "At this point he already had tied me up and pulled his pants down, so I really thought that everything was over when Garret burst into the room."

"Seeing Garret run into the room and beating up J into a pulp, I felt so much hope at that moment. You know, your crush saves you from a r*pist, so at that moment everyone would be crying in relief. After saving me I just cried in Garret's arms for a long time... I don't even remember how long though but it felt like an eternity."

Smiling, Miyuki finished, "And it was there that we both confessed to each other at the same time. Which was hilarious, because we found out that both of us had liked each other for a long time already, just never told each other... oh yeah J was expelled and went to prison for a long time for attempted r*pe"

-----------------

Finishing her story and bandaging the various small cuts on Erina's back, Miyuki got off Erina's back to allow Erina to roll back over.

Feeling the clear outline of Erina's ribs while helping Erina sit up, Miyuki huffed, "You're too thin Erina! I might make you eat more, I've noticed that you haven't been eating that much during meals, making you even thinner than you usually are!"

Pouting, Erina replied, "I'm not that thin!"

Pinching Erina's cheeks, Miyuki countered, "Yes you are! I use the same scale as you! And I can see in the logs that you haven't been gaining any weight! That's unhealthy for someone who's growing like you!"

Under the attack of Miyuki, Erina apologized, "I'm shoowy!!!"

Letting go of Erina's cheeks, Miyuki added, "So I'll be making sure that you eat more these days okay? You eat less than people eat when they are dieting!"

Sighing, Erina relented, "Okay... I'll eat more..."

Patting Erina on the head, Miyuki concluded, "From this story, if you remember nothing but one thing Erina, let the one thing be that at places like a military or normal academy, you should pay a lot of attention to the people, and less to the institution itself."

Nodding, Erina agreed, "So pretty much, make sure I keep an eye out when interacting with people at the military program if I go there?"

Checking the bandages one last time, Miyuki replied, "Yup."

 

25