32: Traveling To The Camp
699 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(2 Years Later)

------------

"I'm done!" Erina exclaimed, stretching as she finished packing the last of her clothes into a suitcase, "And it looks like I have some time before we are leaving to go to the United Nations Training Program..."

Taking one last look at her room before leaving, Erina murmured, "Goodbye room... I won't be living here for another 3 years, except on the breaks of course..."

Closing the door, Erina made her way downstairs to wait for Yuiko's arrival. Looking at the clock, Erina thought, 'About 15 minutes until she arrives? Maybe a few minutes more or a few minutes less...'

Leaving the suitcase next to the wall, Erina sat down on the couch with a book while waiting for everyone else to show up.

Reading a book while waiting, Erina didn't notice the person sneaking up behind her, "Hey Erina! Are you ready to go to the Training Camp?" Suzuki asked while grabbing Erina's shoulders.

Jumping in surprise, Erina responded, "Yeah, I'm really excited to go! Though I am pretty nervous too..."

Vaulting over the couch into a sitting position next to Erina, Suzuki replied, "Well, excitement and nervousness will often come hand in hand, so don't worry about it too much!"

Nodding, Erina added, "I'm also a little worried about Mom and Dad... you know how you already live in one of the academy cities during the school year and I am moving to the training camp, so they'll be alone when we aren't on break..."

Laughing, Suzuki reassured, "Don't worry about that! You'll understand in a few years but Mom and Dad will be having a great time when both of us move out!"

Confused, Erina continued, "At least Yuiko's going to also be at the camp so that's nice."

Grinning with a teasing expression, Suzuki snickered, "Yes, you and your 'friend' Yuiko will have lots of fun I'm sure!"

Pouting, Erina replied, "What do you mean by 'friend'? Yuiko and I are great friends!"

"Yup, yup! Don't worry about what I said okay Erina?" Suzuki answered while patting Erina's head, "Also you should go greet the guests, I think that's their car in the driveway..."

Looking out the window, Erina exclaimed, "Yup it's them!" Before running off to open the door for the Mitsuyas.

Opening the door, Erina was enveloped in a crushing hug while Emily gushed, "Oh my god! You've grown even cuter compared to last time! Every time I see you it's like I'm looking at a treasure! With your mismatched eyes, silver hair and cute face!"

Escaping the hug, Erina ran away from Emily towards Yuiko who had sat down on a nearby couch, "Hey Yuiko! Are you excited?"

Smiling, Yuiko replied, "Yup, I'm absolutely brimming with anticipation! But, did you know they released the groups that we'll be in for the three years at the training program?"

Stopping just as she was about to sit down, Erina asked, "What are the groups? And I hope I'm in the same group as you..."

"Well, yeah you're in the same group as me, otherwise I wouldn't be so nonchalant right?" Yuiko answered, pulling Erina closer to her, "The group you and I are in consists of, me, you, Krystie, Vladimir, and Hiroshi. I think they tried to put the people from the families together....maybe? Like Haizaki with a bunch of people who aren't even from our country, not that I care though..."

Letting out a sigh of relief, Erina muttered, "To bad Krystie is in our group... I don't like how she messes with my hair every time we meet up..."

Laughing, Yuiko retorted, "Nuh-uh, you aren't not getting away with saying that. I know that you like it when she does that! It shows on your face!"

Turning away, Erina replied in a small voice, "No I don't, I totally hate it!"

Spending some time catching up on what had happened since the last time they had seen each other, which was two days prior, Yuiko and Erina were interrupted by Henrich.

Poking his head into the room Erina and Yuiko were in, Henrich reminded, "Girls, we're leaving in 2 minutes, okay?"

Getting replies of affirmation, Henrich left as Erina and Yuiko got up from the couch. Stretching as she got up from the couch, Erina asked, "Yuiko, what are the details of the train ride? You know after we drive to the train station... I didn't read the pamphlet after that part..."

Chuckling, Yuiko answered, "Mn, so the specifics of the train ride are... hm what was it? Oh yeah, it's that there is one train going from the Yin Kingdom and it leaves from the capital... It's one of the freighter class hover trains. So the train ride will be two days long, and you will be bunked with your group members... yeah that's about it... oh and food and drinks will be delivered."

"Cool! My mom told me that they actually make the train go a bit slower to let the group bond a bit before they get to the camp!" Erina replied, "Though she didn't tell me what was ON the train..."

Opening the door, Yuiko asked, "How much did you pack? I'm assuming you're using one of those suitcases that's easy to roll around, so it'll be hard if you pack too much..."

Nodding while walking down the hallway, Erina answered, "I only packed one suitcase full of stuff... just some clothes and Strawberry. I plan on buying stuff like books once I get there."

"Not a bad idea. I packed a suitcase and a bag, so just a little more than you," Yuiko replied, walking towards the door where some other people were waiting, "I'm surprised that they built an entire base in the Pacific ocean for this program though. I understand it's for neutrality and stuff, but like, they built that thing in like 3 months..."

Putting on her shoes, Erina added, "Another amazing thing is that the camp is massive. Like it has sparring areas, dorms, cafeterias, classrooms, and gymnasiums! I don't remember the exact layout, but it's a big place!"

Helping Erina up, having finished putting on her own shoes, Yuiko answered, "Well, we'll see the layout once we get there right?"

Nodding, Erina replied, "Yeah, apparently there is a guided tour when we first get there!"

Hallo~ Start of a new arc!

And I'm caught up here to what I have posted on Webnovel!

I dunno... um... well some people might think that the training camp is going to be some government controlling blah blah camp... but so far at least there are no such plans...

Thanks for reading though!

24