Chapter 1
630 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door to my bedroom opened, waking me up. There was a blinding light from outside the room, with a single figure standing in the doorway and blocking some of the light. I tried closing my eyes again, hoping that the figure would close the door and leave, but no such luck there. I pulled the covers over top of my head, and the girl to my right reached out for me. Then the girl to my left did the same.

Then I remembered what I’d done last night.

“Get up,” a voice said. An annoying voice. I knew exactly who it was, but I didn’t want to get out from under the covers. I heard him opening my curtains, letting more light into the room. “Dad won't be happy if you don’t move your ass.”

I threw the covers off, exposing the two Valkyrie in bed with me. “Really? Is a Prince of Asgard really not allowed to sleep in?” I asked. “Or did are you doing this for you, and not because Dad ordered you to?”

Loki folded his arms across his chest. “A little of both.” His eyes moved from one Valkyrie to the other. “Goll and Hrist? How’d you managed to get the two screamers in here without anybody finding out?”

I slid across the bed to the end neither of the girls were lying on. “Please, you think I didn’t worry about that?” I stood up and Loki looked away. Granted, I was naked, but that still shouldn’t have repulsed him. I grabbed my underwear and pulled them on quickly so as not to offend him. “Do you need to be in here while I get dressed?”

He shrugged. “No.” He clapped his hands, waking up Goll and Hrist. They each sat upright instantly, then realized they weren’t wearing anything and quickly covered their breasts with their hands. “Thor’s got somewhere to be, and I don’t think our father would like to know about this, so I’d suggest you get your clothes back on and scram.”

They hurried to get their clothes back on, then both of them bounced out of my bedroom. And I did mean bounced. Goll didn’t have her top buttoned up all the way, and the heels she wore made her girls flop freely about as she left.

After they were gone, I smacked Loki in the back of the head. “Ya coulda handled that with a little more tact.”

He glared at me. “Tact? Please. Dad’s told you about sleeping with the Valkyrie, and I seem to remember his words were Don’t ever.”

“Yeah, but he doesn’t need to know.” I pulled my pants on and rooted around my dresser drawer for a belt. “Besides, they seduced me.”

He nodded. “Yeah. Right. And I’m sure all that ale you bought them had nothing to do with it.”

I found a belt and pulled it through the loops on my jeans. “It really didn’t.” Next I found my boots and slipped them on, without socks. My feet would be in pain at the end of the day, but if Loki was right, I didn’t have much time to get dressed. “How did you know about that? I thought you were on Midgard with that… What was her name again?”

He picked up one of the small dragon figurines on my dresser. “Debi. And you know how I know, Heimdallr told me.”

I groaned as I pulled a shirt on. “What the hell was watching me for? Doesn’t he have anything better to do with his time? He could get a girlfriend.”

Loki set the figurine back down. “Regardless, you know that if he told me, he’s probably either going to tell Dad or already has told him.” He walked out into the hallway. “Now hurry up, Dad’s waiting for us in the dining room.”

I rolled my eyes. Of course the first order of the day would be breakfast. I had more important things on my mind, like whether I’d try to charm Skogul or Svipul tonight. Or, actually, whether I’d go for one or both.

* * *

The dining hall was lit up with candles when I got there. Dad liked to do that. I got through a hundred thousand breakfasts, lunches and dinners with my father without electricity, I think you can get through a few, he would always say. I didn’t actually know how true it was, because nowadays, Grandpa Bor turned a lamp on every time he walked into a room, even in broad daylight. Maybe the lack of electricity was the problem.

Geri stood up when I walked into the room. She was always the more attentive of Dad’s wolves. Freki wouldn’t even bark when he found something on a hunt. Dad didn’t move much, he just sort of shifted in his seat. Loki waltzed into the room after me. Figured. I was the one not ready, he’s the one late to breakfast.

“Boys,” Dad began, “it’s come to my attention that the two of you don’t really seem to have much to do anymore.”

Loki looked as surprised as I felt. “What?” the both of us asked.

“You both helped rebuild the Hall of Valhalla, the realms are quite quiet, and one of you,” he tilted his head toward Loki, “has been spending more time on Midgard than here anyway.” He opened up a napkin and tucked it into his shirt. “There’s not much left for either of you to do until one of you ascends the throne. Thor, you seemed to enjoy your last few trips there, didn’t you?”

Considering the last two times I went there, I slept with a brunette and a redhead respectively, and then a set of triplets after that, I would say I’d enjoyed my trips there. “I did, yeah.”

Dad nodded. “I’ve spoken with your aunt Hel, and she’d like the two of you to come stay with her for a short while.”

Loki groaned. “Why? I have an apartment down there!”

Dad corrected, “No, your girlfriend has an apartment.”

“And Debi lets me stay there whenever I want to. I doubt she’d have a problem if Thor lived with us for a little while.”

I cut into the pancakes that had been set in front of me at some point I wasn’t paying attention to. All three of us had pancakes, actually. No clue when that happened. “I’ve been to your girlfriend’s apartment, it’s got one bedroom. I’m not sleeping on the couch again.”

Loki took a bite of his food. “What would we do there we can't do here, anyway?” His mouth was full. “Mortal life isn’t any better than ours.”

“Heimdallr tells me you’ve been studying at a college, Loki.”

He looked surprised. “Well, I just thought getting a law degree might be an interesting challenge.”

I laughed. “Loki Odinson, attorney at law? I’d pay good money to see that.”

Loki looked like he wanted to say something, but Dad cut him off before he could. “Certainly there are subjects you could study on Midgard, Thor. You seemed quite interested in that young programmer lady with the pigtails, perhaps computer programming?”

The idea of seeing… Sherri? Was that her name? The idea of seeing her again was somewhat enticing, but not for the schooling possibilities. “That could be interesting,” I agreed.

“Thor Odinson, video game developer,” Loki said through laughing and pancakes, “I’d pay good money to see that!

Dad was smiling now. “Well, I’m happy to hear that the both of you are at least willing to go for the spirit of competition.” He stood and raised his glass for a toast, even though it was just the three of us. “Arrangements with your aunt Hel have been made, you’ll take the Bifrost tomorrow.” Loki and I also raised our glasses for the toast, and then we all got back to eating breakfast.

* * *

I walked out onto my balcony and looked over Asgard. The kingdom was peaceful, as was usual. There hadn't been a war between any of the realms for millennia, mostly because of the treaties. One with Alfheim, one with Jotunheim, both resulting in the Princes of Asgard.

I wondered about my mother. I hadn’t seen her for a good long time, and we hadn't exactly parted on the best of terms. The elves still held a great deal of animosity toward Asgard. I couldn’t understand why, as we had done our best to improve the realms. Alfheim just had its own idea of “improvement”.

I pulled off my shirt and tossed it in the general direction of the hamper. I dropped my boots off and let my pants slide down my legs. “Sif, how have you been?” I asked the goddess lying on my bed. She was already naked, just waiting for the reason to spread her legs. I crawled on the bed beside her and then moved on top.

“I’ve just been waiting on you, my prince.” She kissed me on the cheek. “But I hear most girls in Asgard are waiting on you.”

I reached for her breasts. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

She grabbed my hands and helped me fondle her. “Rumor has it you and Goll were together last night. How are any of us regular girls supposed to enjoy that magic hammer of yours if you keep to the Valkyrie?”

I let go of one of breasts to wiggle my underwear off. “You think you can handle the thunder?” I asked her. “I can bring it if you want it.”

She reached for my cock and gripped it roughly. “I want a good hammering.” She rubbed along the length of my shaft. “I want the whole of Asgard inside me right now. Can you bring that, Prince Thor?”

I smiled. “Oh, that can be arranged.”

Just as I was about to slip inside her, the door opened and Loki walked in. “Oh, hi, Sif, been a while since I saw you,” he said like he was just engaging in pleasant conversation. “Get and get your clothes on,” he directed at me, “Heimdallr has a task for us that needs to be done now.”

I sighed. “I’m in the middle of someone, here,” I groaned as my shaft slipped into Sif’s pussy. “Can this wait until, I dunno, after I’ve worked myself out of this erection?”

Sif laughed. “Oh, please, you’re softening up right now, you can let yourself out now.”

I pulled out and sighed. “Goddamnit, what does he want?”

Loki handed Sif back her clothes, then shut the door behind her. “Nothing, really, I just said that to get you out of the mood.”

I picked up my boot and threw it at him. “Why?!”

He smiled. “Because Tyr has a going away party going for us in a little while.”

I sighed again. “Whatever, I’ll find somebody there for a goodbye fuck. Or a couple somebody’s.”

He slapped me on the back. “There’s the spirit.”

* * *

“Turn the music up!” I shouted over the already loud music. Something imported from Midgard that I was barely paying attention to. Hildir was to my left and Aeir to my right, each with my arm around them. The drinks were coming quickly and freely, and the girls were pouring them down my throat just the way I liked them.

Loki didn’t seem as happy as anyone else was. He was downing his ale and checking his cell phone every few moments, probably hoping for a text message from that girlfriend of his. On the one hand, I envied that he’d found someone he actually cared about. I’d seen a couple of his April Fool’s jokes, turning men into women and playing around with them before dumping them. Darlene? Delilah? Denise? Whatever her name was must have actually be worth it to stay with her this long.

On the other hand, being with one girl was insanely boring. Dad had had many women over his lifetime, some of whom he actually married or had kids with. A life of perpetual sex with beautiful women seemed far more interesting than a boring existence with a single partner.

“Another!” I shouted over the loud music. I wasn’t entirely certain if I meant another drink or another girl, and honestly, I would have taken either one. The drink came, the girl didn’t. I’d have to do something about that, but not until after I’d spent some quality time with Hildir and Aeir. I gulped the drink down all at once and tossed the cup somewhere behind me. “Loki! Tell Dad I’ll be out late! I’m off to make sweet, sweet music!” He waved me off without even looking up from his phone.

I led the girls to one of the only places in Asgard I hadn’t slept with someone. The Hall of Valhalla looked about as lonely and cold as it probably should, what with being the place where our dead celebrate their former lives. The actual hall part of the Hall was empty, as it had been for at least two centuries. Ever since the wars between realms ended, the residents in the Hall had long since decided to just enjoy the peace and quiet of death, and transcended to one of the other planes. People on Midgard would have called it “Heaven”, but I didn’t know if that was really applicable for Asgardians.

The long table where the residents of Hall sat to eat and drink was bare, the candles long since having been retrieved and thrown away, and the plates washed and set aside for a time when they could be used again. I pulled my clothes off and dumped them on the table, then waited for Hildir and Aeir to do the same.

Aeir undressed first. She had been wearing a golden dress and matching heels, with a pair of white panties underneath. Her hair had been elegantly styled, but she removed a single hairpin and let it all flow freely. Her body was nothing short of magnificent. Her hips were broad, womanly. Her breasts weren’t overly large, but were something to stare at nonetheless. Her lips were thick, her nose small, and her eyes were the brightest shade of amber I’d ever seen.

Hildir was no less wonderful. She’d been wearing a simple silk blouse and a checkered skirt, with brown fur boots adorning her feet. I was quite surprised to see that she’d been wearing nothing under her outfit. Her hips weren’t as wide as Aeir’s, but her breasts were far larger, with equally large nipples that looked incredibly hard. Her lips weren’t as puckery, her nose was slightly upturned at the end and her eyes sparkled blue as the ocean itself. Her short hair hadn’t been styled at all, though it framed her face exquisitely.

“Who wants to get us started?” I asked as I sat down on the edge of the table. “And which part do you want to get started on?”

My question was never answered by the girls, instead it was answered by a hand grabbing me by the neck and throwing me across the table. I didn't have any time to react, I simply landed at the other end of the table on my back and in excruciating pain. The hand grabbed me again and this time I saw who it was.

Dad.

“You will get your clothes on, boy, and you will be punished for what you’ve done! I did not raise you to be this stupid!

* * *

Dad’s throne room wasn't elegant in any way. It was a simple room, pillars on two sides creating a path to the throne, a pair of beds for the wolves on one side and a cage for the ravens on the other. The throne itself was marvelous to look at, as it was made of solid gold and pure silver, with a carving of Yggdrasil on the back.

Dad sat on the throne now, a dark look cast on his face. He glared at me as if I were a stranger caught stealing from his garden. He hadn't said a word since I got to the throne room, hadn't moved, barely looked like he was breathing. The room suddenly seemed colder than any winter I’d ever been through.

Loki walked into the room, a solemn look on his face. He leaned against one of the pillars, almost as if he knew this would happen and wanted to I-Told-You-So me. I couldn't look him in the face, couldn't look either of them in the face.

I was forced to look at Dad, though. “Not only did you use a party in your honor to take advantage of two of two Valkyrie - ”

I interrupted him. “I was actually more drunk than they were…”

He kept on. “Not only did you disobey me and attempt sexual interaction with two of the Valkyrie, something you are expressly forbidden from doing! You desecrated the Hall of Valhalla, the place our dead seek to enjoy their former lives! Do you feel no shame, Thor?!”

I lowered my head. On some level, I did feel as though I’d done something heinously wrong. But at the same time, I didn't think I’d done anything wrong. Neither of those girls had suggested one way or the other that they didn't want to fuck me, I didn't force them at all, and they’d poured ale after ale into me, not the other way around.

“I’ve done nothing that shame would come of. I didn't force anyone, it was all perfectly consensual! I don't see why it's such a goddamn problem that I have a little sex every now and then. I don't dodge any chores or other responsibilities, and I don't complain about any of your rules, what. Have. I. Done. Wrong?!

Dad stood. “Of course you don't complain about my rules because you don't follow them! Did you know the mortals on Midgard believe Loki to be the irresponsible one? My, how they’d change their legends and Hollywood movies if they knew the real Thor Odinson.”

I took a step forward. “Since I’m going to Midgard tomorrow, I guess they will get to know ne!”

Dad sat back down. “No, I don't think they will. I think they need to meet a better Thor.” He looked at Loki. “Step forward and place an enchantment on your brother.”

Loki walked up beside me. “Dad, what could I do that would actually temper him?”

Dad smiled. “He has a fondness for women, perhaps he should experience his kind for himself.” He leaned forward a little. “All my conquests, and none produced a daughter. I’ll rectify that today.”

I lost all feeling in my body and Loki hadn't even begun his spellcasting. I looked at him and saw he looked about as freaked out as I felt. He stepped forward a little. “You're… Dad, I don't know if I can do that to an Asgardian.”

Dad sat back in his seat. “You can. Come here.” Loki approached Dad and listened to what he said. I couldn't hear anything, likely on purpose. When they were done talking, Loki walked up to me and held up one hand. “Perform your trick, Loki.”

Loki spread his fingers and a circle of energy appeared between us. A similar circle appeared underneath me, then a light surrounded me. Now I really lost all feeling as the light spread from the floor up my legs.

My shoes changed, replaced by a pair of high heel sandals that were wrapped around feet that looked downright adorable. The feeling crawled up my legs, destroying my pants and exposing legs that would have killed on a gorgeous woman. The light made it to my hips, widening them out. My pants were finally replaced by a skirt so small it hid almost nothing of the new anatomy I could already feel underneath.

The light shrank my waist, flattened my stomach. The light erased my shirt, replaced it with something far skimpier, and completely pink. Then the front of the shirt ballooned out and I felt them, my breasts, for the first time. They were heavier than I thought they’d be, considering they never seemed to weigh that much when I groped girls in the past.

The light continued, moving to my head. I felt it changing, shifting, melding. If I looked even slightly like my former self, it would be in the face, but that was very doubtful. The last change was my hair. I felt it hit my back, shoulders and breasts. The rest of my feeling returned, and with it came sensations I didn't want.

Dad nodded slowly. “Good job, Loki. Now, Thor, I’m certain your new form will draw many eyes on Midgard.”

I lowered my head. “Dad, please… Change me back…” My voice sounded so small, so quiet. I couldn't believe it was coming from my mouth, but it was.

“No, my son, you must learn the consequences of your actions. I’ve informed Hel of what was agreed upon, she will help you change yourself, so that you may return to Asgard a better person, and be worthy of your title of Prince.

“But if you fail, I’m certain our people will take little time getting used to the Princess of Asgard.”

12