Tricking the Trickster
725 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and tried my damnedest to realize what was sitting in front of me. Though she looked like a cute girl wearing a Japanese school girl outfit, the idea that she was a cute girl wearing a Japanese school girl outfit was pretty much impossible, because she'd just popped into existence in my bedroom. If anybody else had a key to the apartment, I'd probably understand it, but the super changed the locks when I moved in and that was disregarding the fact that I watched her materialize into my room.

She sat in the desk swivel chair across the room from my bed, her legs crossed, but not in any way actually hiding her panties, because of how she placed her legs. Her arms were crossed behind her head, thrusting her impressively large rack forward, pretty much forcing me to stare at her cleavage. Not that I didn't mind.

She was smiling. Ear to ear, that smile, with a sparkle in her eyes that looked mischievous and innocent all at the same time. She had a look to her that said I know something you don't know, which was a very good possibility, since I didn't know how she got into my apartment or why she was even here in the first place.

She swapped which leg was crossed over the other and turned the chair.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I asked.

She giggled, then stood up and adjusted her skirt. "My name is Kimmy, and I'm here to improve your life."

I narrowed my eyes. "What?"

She crossed the room, smoothed her skirt and sat down on my bed beside me. "I'm here to give you three specific things you desire. They have to be specific, though. Anything I've got to compensate for means that the next desire is a little less what you want and a little more what makes me laugh."

I raised an eyebrow. "So, you're a genie?"

She shook her head. "No nononono! Genies have a certain set of magical rules to follow."

"But you asked me to be specific. Isn't that a rule?"

"That's my rule, my specific rule, but it's not forced on me. I just prefer not to deal with people making vague wishes, that's all."

I folded my arms across my chest. "Tell me why I should go through with this."

She giggled. "Shouldn't you be asking me to prove that I can do it?"

"You appeared out of thin air in my bedroom, odds are good you can do it."

She nodded. "Good point." She stood up, stood in the middle of the room, and put her hands on her hips. "So, Derek Wilson, please tell me what your first wish will be!"

I lied back down. "Go tend to yourself, I'll have a wish later."

I had my back to her, but I could almost hear the pout on her face. "You don't wanna improve your life now?" She pulled me onto my back and then climbed on top of me, which would have been a wish of its own were I not still 70% tired.

“C’mon! I wanna help you!” She sat up, still on top of me. “I know, I’ll search your mind and find something!”

I felt my eyes widen. “You can do that?”

“How do you think I learned your name?” She gave me a death glare and rubbed at her chin, then her eyes lit up again and her smile returned. “Got it!”

“What?”

“You want a girl in your bed? I’ve got just the thing!”

“Aren’t you in my bed?”

She shrugged. “Yeah, but I can tell you want a different girl here. Gimme a second…” She hopped off the bed and started chanting something in a language I couldn't understand.

Then the weird shit started to happen. I felt my bones start to tingle, then I heard them crack. Why were my bones cracking if she was just putting a girl in my bed?

The bumps appearing on my chest finally spelled it out to me: She was turning me into the girl!

“Stop!” I screeched. My voice was breaking, growing higher in pitch. Those bumps were getting bigger. Then my underwear started to become uncomfortable. I frantically fought through the pain of my muscles changing as I ripped my briefs off of me. “Please!

And then everything stopped. My breathing was shallow, like I’d just been running a marathon. My chest was heaving. The breasts I’d just grown were rising and falling in my peripheral vision. I sat up and their weight surprised me, even though my breasts weren't outrageously large.

“Why did you do that?!” I screamed. My voice was so different I wasn't sure I’d said it at first. “I never said I wanted to be the girl!”

Kimmy was sitting on my desk, filing her nails. In all fairness, you never said anything, I pulled it from your head.” She made a tsk noise. “That hair will never do.”

My head started to itch like crazy. I reached up to scratch at it, then my sight was blocked as dark red hair fell in front of my face. I pulled the hair away from my eyes and saw Kimmy sitting there, smiling at her handiwork.

“There, all better.”

I jumped up from my bed, ready to grab her by the throat and choke the life out of her. Unfortunately, I was stopped before I reached her.

“Hold on, sweetie.” She spoke in that language again and I felt a soft fabric wrap itself around my crotch and then my breasts. It tickled at my now softer flesh as it took shape. “Getting the girls locked up will help you in all kinds of ways later in life. Trust me.”

“Words cannot describe how much I want to kill you right now.”

“What? This is already a big improvement. And the delicates there and the hair upgrade were both free. You’ve still got two more wishes.”

“Can I wish myself my maleness back?”

She scratched at her chin. “Nope.”

“Why?”

“You’re so much better off this way. But… I can give you a boy. Kinda a friend. A boyfriend, y’know?”

No. No boyfriend.” My thoughts turned to what she might have done to my mind. I didn’t want to think about boys - to keep her from using my thoughts against me, if for no other reason - but I also wanted to make sure my mind was still mine, and not something she turned it into.

“Don’t worry,” she said, “the only thing I changed was making you like boys. And the color pink. Okay, I made you girly.”

I groaned. “Why?!

“I said why, to improve your life. Being girly is way better than being a derpy boy.”

I found myself agreeing with her, but I knew why.

“So… Second wish?”

I sighed. “I don’t know. Maybe…” I looked around my room for a minute. “Better stuff?”

She looked disappointed. “Really?”

“Look, I’ll accept being a girl, even though I didn’t want to, but I have no idea what to wish for, okay?”

She held up her hands. “Fine, fine. I'll give you a minute. Though, for the record, that boyfriend thing is still on the table.”

I sat back down on my bed, already aware of how much my mannerisms had changed. I sat down, I didn’t plop. I had my legs together, not apart. Hell the idea of sitting with my legs apart just felt ugh to me.

I lied down and stared at the ceiling. The idea of finding something to wish for was harder than it sounded. I almost wished I had something to distract me from this for a little while.

Kimmy smiled. “Okay.”

I sat up. “Huh?”

But then I wasn't in my apartment. Instead, I was in class, sitting at the back of the lecture hall while the professor was chatting away about… something. The stuff on the chalkboard suggested poetry, which made sense, because I had a creative writing class today.

I leaned back in my chair and breathed a sigh of relief. At least Kimmy was nowhere near me. I could concentrate on what my last wish would be when I got home. I wasn’t gonna let her screw me over next time.

I unbuttoned my blouse and fanned the tops of my breasts. I was sweating up a storm, thanks to the lecture hall being so hot. I wasn’t the only one suffering the heat, thankfully. There was a cute guy a couple seats away from me who was wiping his brow with a rag. I didn’t know why, honestly. He looked great in sweat.

I shook my head. Stupid thoughts Kimmy was making me think. If not for the fact that I still remembered advanced calculus l, I’d swear she turned me into a boy crazy bimbo. I had to focus on class, not Mr. Hotty Hot.

And I fucking gave him a nickname. Stupid, stupid me.

Two hours later, I scooped up my books and slipped them into my messenger bag. I used to have a book bag, but of course, this was just something else in my life that had changed. Plus, it had pouches for all my makeup, so it was kinda more helpful than my old book bag.

I stood up and came face to wonderfully broad chest with Mr. Hotty Hot. His shirt was drenched with sweat and plastered to his chest, which only made me notice him more. I looked up at his handsome face and saw him looking down at what I hoped was my face, but was most likely my breasts.

“Hi?” I said, nervously. Almost desperately.

“Hi. I know we've had class together for awhile, but I swear I don’t know your name.”

Why was it just then that I realized I had no clue what my new name was? I closed my eyes for just one second and said, “Debi. It's Debi Wilson. And I don’t know your name either.” Mr. Hotty Hot. I almost added that.

“Oh, I’m Lucas. Lucas Olsen.”

“Nice to meet you, Lucas,” I said, putting a smile at the end of the sentence. So help me, if this was a text message, I’d have put a smiley face at the end.

He rubbed at the back of his neck very adorably. “Um… I was wondering if you wanted to… Um…” His nervousness was just as adorable as his face. “This is really difficult for me, y’know. My last girlfriend was back in freshman year of high school.”

I giggled like a twelve year old. “If you’re asking me out, I’d love to.”

He smiled. “Great! Um… Where you wanna go?”

I tapped the side of my face with one pink-capped finger. “I’ve got a PS4.”

“You do?”

“What? Just because I know the best shades of eyeliner to wear to compliment an outfit doesn’t mean I don’t like to play video games.”

He laughed. “That makes you the coolest girl I’ve met this year.”

I poked him in his very, very firm chest. “You better believe it, mister.”


I had almost completely forgotten about Kimmy when Lucas and I got back to my apartment. She wasn’t there, but I was a little worried that she might be. But several hours of me whupping Lucas’ ass on Star Wars Battlefront later, I was feeling so good about who I was that I was starting to think what Kimmy had done to me really was for the better.

Then I remembered that last wish.

I was pretty sure I finally knew what it should be. “Can you excuse me for a sec?” I asked Lucas. He watched my ass as I walked from the living room to the bedroom and locked the door. I looked around for Kimmy, but she wasn’t out in the open and she wasn’t hiding in my closet. I had seriously checked between my matress and box springs before I gave up the search and just said, “Kimmy, are you still here?”

I didn’t get an answer.

I sighed. “Okay, fine. Don’t be here. Maybe you can still hear me. I’ve got my last wish now, if you’re listening. I wish I didn’t remember being Derek, okay?”

The bedroom door opened and Lucas stood there, a smile on his pretty face. “Why would you wish for that?

“Huh?”

He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. “You really didn’t think I was just gonna disappear all day long, did you?”

“Kimmy?!”

“Well, Lucas now.” He suddenly had that sparkle in his eye that Kimmy had earlier. “Or, I guess you could call me by my real name, Loki.”

“Loki? Loki, Loki, Loki… Wait, the Norse trickster god, Loki?”

“The very same.” He snapped his fingers, making confetti fall from the ceiling. “Not what you expected, am I?”

“Not really.”

“I get that a lot. Especially on April Fool’s Day.”

“What?”

He pointed to the calendar. “It’s April Fool’s Day. That’s kinda been the point.”

“What?”

“You say that a lot.”

“I’m still confused.”

He sat me down on my bed then sat down beside me. “Okay. I tricked you into becoming a girl because April Fool’s Day is sorta the only day I have to use my powers.”

“You tricked me into crushing on you hard?”

He shrugged. “Fifty fifty chance. It was either gonna be me or that guy sitting next to me who smelled like he took a bath in the manliest cologne I’ve ever smelled.”

“Ugh, no. I dated him in high school, and he was a pig.”

“Oh, lookie there, you made a memory.”

I did, didn’t I? Crap, was this all a part of his stupid trick?

He shook his head. “Nope. That’s the last wish. You wished to forget your old life as Derek, so you’re forgetting it and making new memories in their place. You’ll still remember you were Derek, but you won’t remember anything about him.” Lucas - Loki - stood up and walked to the door. “Well, now that it’s after midnight, I should probably get going.”

I sprung up. “Wait!”

He turned around. “What?”

You wanted me to have a boyfriend, remember?”

He sighed. “I was pretending.”

“And you’ve been awfully sweet to me all night long.”

“To sell the joke,” he sounded annoyed now, but I wasn’t letting up.

“Un-uh.”

“Un-uh?”

“Technically, since you had planned for this the whole time, I never got my first wish.”

“Wait a second, yes you did.”

“Nope. You were gonna turn me into a girl anyway just to trick me. That’s a pretty dick move, and I dated the King of Dick Moves when I started college. So, you still owe me a wish, Mister.”

He shut the door and turned to face me. “You’re gonna wish for a boyfriend now, aren’t you?”

“Oh, I think Mr. Lucas Olsen and Ms. Debi Wilson are probably gonna make the cutest couple on campus this year.”

He smiled. “Wait, I know what this is. It’s an April Fool’s joke, isn’t it?”

I shook my head. “Nope. You said so yourself, after midnight. You owe me a boyfriend, and the way you’ve been staring at my boobs all day, I think you wanna be it.”

He sighed. “You loopholed me.”

I smiled. “Maybe you shoulda been a genie after all.” I walked over to him, stood up on my toes and kissed him on the cheek. “Just think, that won’t be the last kiss I give you.”

He choked out a laugh. “Maybe having a girlfriend won’t be too bad.”

11