Erogenous Exchange
431 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pull into the club parking lot and immediately like what I see. Babes as far as the eye can see, all wanting to get into my club and show themselves off, or at least that's what they were actually going to do. Most of them probably don't realize what they're getting into. Likely think they're just there to have a good time. They'll be surprised when they find out exactly what they'll be doing.

But that's for the future, now is the present, and the present looks good.

I get out of the car and slowly make my way through the sea of perfect flesh toward the door. Every now and again, I see a guy one of the girls is with, but there are more pussies than there are cocks. I laugh, joke, make friendly, all as a trick to grab an ass here or a tit there. Nobody notices anything, just how I like it.

My eyes lock on one in particular. White dress, jet black hair, just the right sizes in just the right places. Her emerald eyes float over to me and I see it in her: A fire, begging to be put out. She's there for more than just the drinks and the music, she's there for a good time. I lick my lips at the sight of her, at the idea of having her. I can imagine every bit of her, in my hands, all over my pole. Her nipples are poking through the dress, advertising themselves. Those jugs have to taste great.

But I don't dwell on her. I keep moving, forward, toward Julio. Julio's the bouncer, we roomed in college. He was on a sports scholarship, I was working my way through business. After he broke his leg on the twenty yard line during the greatest game of his life, he hung it up, and I took him on. He gives me a nod, then lets me through without question. I make a mental note to give him another fifty bucks raise. No doubt he called in a lot of favors for this crowd.

I work my way to the bar, where Cynthia is filling up as many drinks as possible. She gives me a wink to let me know that things are going as smooth as always. I nod and take one of the drinks she's poured. I down it in a single gulp. It's a bitter concoction, something Cynthia picked up in the Caymans. I nod again, and slide the glass back to her, then make my way to the dance floor.

I mingle with girls by the dozen, dance with them, drink with them, flirt with them. Some of them like it, others love it, only one or two hate it, but I can tell they're dykes. It's almost impossible not to touch any of them, thanks to how cramped it is. I'm not complaining at all, though, I touch the hottest of the hot, and I feel no shame.

I'm about to dance with this gorgeous D-cup blonde when I see the green eyed beauty again. She twists and turns in time with the music, no small feat considering I never let the club play anything slow. She sees me, I can tell. Subtly, she starts moving toward me, through the crowd. Any guys around her try to fondle her, and some succeed. She enjoys it, obviously, and feels them up just as much as they do her.

I slip through the dancing mass and laugh when we meet in the exact center of the dance floor. "We planned this just right," I say as I lean in toward her. "Hector Alvarez, what's your name?"

She smiles. "Amber," she says, with a glimmer in her eye. "You look like the only guy in this place worth my time."

I smirk and take her hand. "Believe you me, baby, I think I'm the only guy in this place worth any girl's time."

She leans in and whispers, "How about you put your money where your mouth is and show me just how worth my time you are?"

My smirk grows into a full-blown smile.

***

My personal room is tucked away from the rest of the club, where no one hears us. This is good, because even before we get into anything spicy, she's already moaning and screaming. I push her up against the wall outside my room, clearly exciting her by the look of her nipples through that thin dress. She digs her fingernails into my back, causing me to wince, but not any extreme pain. I squeeze her asscheeks.

She reaches for the doorknob and opens the door to my private room. I pull her off the wall and carry her inside. The bed is to our right, there are windows to the left that look out at the city beyond. She accidentally kicks the lamp off the table by the door as we pass it. We kiss and fondle our way to the bed, where I almost throw her down. "Shut the door," she orders, and I can do nothing but comply. I shut the door, then cross to the windows and close the blinds.

Now, she's all mine.

I kiss her lips and grab her left breast roughly. She bites my mouth as she moans, but it doesn’t hurt. I reach under her dress and grab the waistband of her panties. Soft, silky. They fit her in more ways than just simply being clothing.

I pull the panties down her long legs, and in turn, she unbuckles my pants and pulls them down. I furiously scramble to get my own underwear down my legs, and then I pull her dress off of her. Her magnificent breasts are exposed, and I take hold of them, and lower my head to tongue at her nipples.

She moans, the sound of an angel. I squeeze her left breast while I suck on her right nipple, and she digs her fingers into my back. I pull my face away from her chest and bring it back to her’s. We kiss again, our tongues nearly melding into one. I don’t notice when my shirt disappears. My hands move from her chest to her back, and then finally down to her round, squishy ass. I squeeze, and she reaches around and does the same to me.

My organ is stiff, leaking, and ready. She pushes me back onto the bed and then lowers herself onto my shaft. I slip inside her, and she screams. I reach up and grab her breasts again, and she joins me, caressing my hands. She slips one of her hands underneath mine and pinches a nipple. I feel my member hardening even further.

My vision doubles, but so does my pleasure. My hands slip from my breasts, but his remain. His rough, strong hands. His caress drives me wild. I’ve never moaned as much as I am now, and I can tell he’s enjoying my movement on his member.

He sits up a little and his hands move from my breasts to my butt. I reach down to our crotches and find some of the juices leaking out of me. I scoop some of it up and lick it, and the taste nearly makes me climax right now.

I lower myself on top of him, and press my breasts against his chest. He puts his arms around me and our mouths find one another again. I suck on his tongue, and it tastes delicious. I grab his hand and slip it from my butt back to my breast and his fingers instantly find my nipple and begin to pinch and twist me. I moan into his mouth, then I move my head and let out a scream loud enough to wake - and harden - the dead.

Again, my vision doubles, but I fight through it by focusing on her movement, sliding up and down my shaft. She places her hands on my shoulders and closes her eyes, and I can tell that she’s about to cum. I close my eyes and then I feel him shooting his load into me. The orgasm hits me, it rolls through me, and I scream again. I do my best to make sure I get every drop of his cum inside me, and then I bring her mouth to mine again. One final kiss, and then we both collapse.

Her on top of me.

Me on top of him.

***

I awake the next morning to find myself covered in a sheet, my head throbbing. There’s a note on the bedside table, feminine handwriting. Sorry to leave you alone, but I had to go. Hope you enjoyed last night. I set the note back down on the table. I look down at her breasts, hanging from my chest. Her hair, falling from my head onto my shoulders. My hand slips under the sheet where I find her pussy, and I scream.

6