Costume Jewelry
319 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You look adorable, Sam,” Bridget said as I came out of her bathroom. My clothes were entirely black, a corset, panties, a miniskirt, a bra with a pair of wings on the back, heels, and elbow-length sleeves that ended in fingerless gloves. I had a pair of horns on my head and she was holding a bag of makeup in one hand, waiting to put it on me.

Why had I even thought of this idea?

“Are you ready?” she asked.

“How could you let me do this? Why didn't you tell me the day I suggested this that it was a stupid idea?”

She giggled. “Because otherwise I wouldn't have been able paint your nails.”

“Alright, let's just get this over with and get the party started.”

Bridget led me into her bedroom and told me to sit at her vanity. I sat down and she knelt down next to me. She took my left hand and started painting my fingernails. Just the look of my not-in-any-way-girly fingernails getting painted bright red was goofy as hell. After a few minutes, she started on my right hand, and once my fingernails were done, she started on my toenails. The only reason she was anywhere near my toenails was because the heels were open toe.

Next she set to work on my face. I'd already shaved my beard and mustache off just for this stupid idea, so she had no resistance in making my face look girlish. A little light red blush on my cheeks, some dark eyeshadow, bright red lipstick and some fake fangs later and I looked the part of the cute succubus that I'd promised her I'd go as.

“Oh!” she squealed as realization struck her face. “I completely forgot about this!” She reached into a jewelry box on her dresser. “I saw this at the Goodwill the other day and thought it would go perfectly with your outfit.” She withdrew a red diamond pendant on a chain. “You okay with wearing it?”

I sighed. “I've gone this far. Plus, I'm not gonna be the only guy wearing a chick outfit at a Halloween party, right?”

“Of course not. Debbie Hernandez told me that the football team is coming as cheerleaders. You're probably just going to be the hottest.”

“Ha, ha,” I deadpanned. She walked around behind me and put the necklace on me. Then she handed me a tank top with holes torn in the back so that the wings on the bra could poke through. I slipped it on and looked at my reflection in the mirror. The flat-chested girl wearing a gray tank top with the words Pump It written in a font that looked like blood stared at me. “I look goofy as hell.”

Bridget stood behind me and put her hands on my shoulders. “Please, you look better than I'm going to.”

“Whatever. How long until everybody shows up?”

***

I opened the door and stood there like I was the hostess to some fancy dinner party. “Please, come inside and enjoy yourselves!” I said, trying to sound as seductive as possible.

Amber Grayson and Freddie Williams stood there. Amber was dressed like a slutty nurse, while Freddie was dressed like Doctor Strange. The connection didn't really mix, because Doctor Strange wasn't a medical doctor anymore, but at least he had been. Freddie burst into laughter. “What the fuck, Mather?”

Amber smacked him on the back of the head. “Oh, shut up. I helped pick that outfit.” She turned to me. “And you look precious, Sam, don't let that lack of boobs discourage you, you are a perfect girl.”

“Whatever,” I said. “Steve hasn't gotten here yet with the beer for the punch, but that's not a big deal because the punch isn't made yet.” I stepped out of their way and motioned for them to come inside. Freddie smacked me on the ass as he passed me by, which was thoroughly creepy. I shut the door after they were inside and made my own way back to the mass of people.

Nearly everybody from school was at the party, though there were a few people who'd said they were coming that hadn't shown up yet. Costumes were all over the place, from vampires to video game characters to athletes to seven separate people who came dressed as Michonne from The Walking Dead. They claimed that none of them knew the others were going to wear those costumes, but something told me they were lying. I didn't really care. I wasn't the only one dressed like a succubus, either. Some cousin of Amber's that I'd only met once was dressed far sluttier than I was, and she actually had the assets to show it off.

I reached into a cooler and grabbed a can of soda. Mostly, everybody was just enjoying themselves. The football team caused quite the uproar of whistles and cat calls when they came in dancing to some Miley Cyrus tune that required they shake their asses every few seconds. It had actually been a pretty fun evening, despite being a painfully average Halloween party.

Chris Matthews smacked me on the back, nearly making me spit my drink out. “Sam, dance with me!”

“Fuck off.”

“C'mon, act the part for two minutes.”

“The part is sex demon, and I am not acting like that.” I took another drink. “Aren't you gay, anyway?”

“That's my point. You're crossdressing, act like my boyfriend.”

“No.”

“You'd make a killer girl, by the way.”

I rolled my eyes. “I'm wearing spike heels, man, don't tempt me to step on your dick.”

He smiled and walked away, over to Paul Frees, who was busy pretending to be straight. The two of them embraced and kissed, which was nothing new considering they were dating. They tended to be the token gay couple at nearly every party. Paul grabbed Chris's ass and squeezed it pretty hard.

And for whatever reason, I was... Jealous?

Was I actually jealous of what I was seeing? Chris was having his ass fondled in the middle of a party and I actually wanted that for myself? Why? I'd never felt that way before. I looked away from that display of public affection and found my eyes focused on another. Billy Samson and Rebecca Henderson were making out in the hallway. Billy had his hand under Rebecca's pre-torn skirt (she came dressed like a horror movie victim that had been raped, or something like that, so her clothes were torn and she had a lot of fake blood all over her) and I could tell he was fingering her. My hand went down to my panties and I swore I felt heat coming from my crotch.

I shook my head, closed my eyes and turned away from that now. Unfortunately, the damage was done, as now I was wishing Billy was pressing me against a wall, slipping his hand into my panties. His lips against mine, his other hand gripping my boob. I wasn't even paying attention when one of my hands slid under my shirt and bra and started playing with my hard left nipple.

Find someone, a voice said. I didn't know where that voice was coming from or who it belonged to, but I felt compelled to listen to it. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I focused only on the guys, for some reason. It wasn't a reason that mattered to me, though, I just wanted to find someone. I wanted to find a guy. I wanted... I don't know what I wanted, but I couldn't get it from a girl.

My eyes locked on Jeff Gibbs, who was standing over by the snack table all alone. Despite looking as down as a guy could get on Halloween without a date, he also looked... Tasty? Was that the word I was looking for? Had he always been that physically large? God, his Frankenstein's Monster shirt was stretched across a muscular chest that I'd never noticed before. I licked my lips and lowered my eyes to his crotch. That was an awful big bulge he had down there. That hadn't always been so big, had it?

It'll feel wonderful, the voice said. She was right, wasn't she? How did I know she was a she? Well... She had to be, I guess. That only made sense, just like it only made sense that I walk over to Jeff. He was so lonely. I could remedy that.

“Hey, Jeff,” I said. Was my voice different? No. It couldn't be.

He nearly choked on the pretzels he was eating. “Holy shit, Sam, that's a pretty good costume.”

I smiled. He was so sweet. “Thanks! Your costume's good, too.”

He chuckled. “Yeah. I bought it at Walmart, it was kinda the last one they had that was my size.”

That thing was his size? No way. His dick was bigger than that costume, as clearly evidenced by the fact that he was practically tearing a hole in it. He should probably take that costume off before he accidentally ripped it. “How come you're over here all by your lonesome?” I asked.

He shrugged. “I just broke up with Betty the other day, and the idea of dating didn't seem all that appealing yet.”

He and Betty broke up? How hadn't I noticed that? How could that bitch break up with a hunk like Jeffy? God, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He deserved somebody better than that cunt Betty. She could go get fucked by the basketball team, Jeffy was way out of her league.

“Um... Can we go upstairs and talk?” I asked, praying my nervousness wasn't seeping out of my voice.

He shrugged. “Sure.”

***

I shut the door behind us and realized that I was even more nervous now that we were alone than I was downstairs talking to him in public. Christ, had I ever had this much trouble talking to a boy before? It always seemed so simple. Boys had two arms, two legs and a head just like I did, so it's not like they're a different species or anything.

He sat down on Bridget's bed and looked confused. My nervousness probably didn't help things, because based on the quick glance at my reflection in Bridget's mirror, I looked like I couldn't decide how to do anything. I had to come up with words, but I was falling short. After a few minutes and several deep breaths, I just asked, “Why would Betty break up with you? You're a great guy, you're interesting, you're the easy on the eyes, what would make her break up with you?”

He shook his head. “I dunno. Why?”

I crossed the room and took him by the hand. “Because you don't deserve that.” A part of me wanted to say You deserve me, but I didn't. I should have. “You deserve way better than that.” I felt that warmth from my crotch again. It was spreading now, but it didn't feel as foreign as before.

He stood up. “Okay, Sam, you're scaring me now. Are you, like, coming out, or something?”

I wanted to answer the question but I didn't have words, so I just reached up and kissed him square on the lips. It would be more fun to do more, the voice said, and this time I knew she was right. I wanted to do a lot more. I pulled my top off and realized for the first time that my bra was a little too tight. I pulled the straps down over my arms, then reached behind and unhooked it. God, it felt so good to have my tits freed. How hadn't I noticed my bra was so tight? The girls were starting to get chaffed.

I reached down and moved his left hand up to my right boob. The way his hand groped me both excited me and made me think he was surprised at what he was finding. I ignored the possibility that he was confused and just lost myself in the feeling of his hand squeezing me. I took his other hand and moved that around to my ass. I was starting to wish I'd found a thong instead of these plain bikini panties. It'd feel so much better if he was squeezing my bare ass cheek instead of through the panties.

Just take them off, sweetie, she said, and I obliged. I wiggled the panties down and then his hand was all over my bare ass, and I was loving it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my warm crotch up against his increasing hard on. To think, we still hadn't broken off the kiss yet.

Take him in.

I didn't even need to hear that, it was exactly what I wanted already. I broke off the kiss and went to work on his pants. I pulled them down and pushed him onto the bed. Goddamn, that dick was nice and thick. I licked my lips and went down on him, wrapping my lips around his shaft. I wasn't going to let him in my special space without experiencing him in my mouth. I sucked on him, making him even harder, and then I let go of him with my mouth and bent over the bed.

“C'mon, Jeffy,” I said, my voice oozing pleasure, “I'm ready.”

I could tell that he was ready, too. He got up off the bed, put both hands on my hips and slipped his member inside me. I moaned loudly, to the point where I wouldn't have been surprised if the party heard me downstairs. He was in me all the way, and then he started to pump. His dick slid in and out, and every time I felt his balls slapping against me. I started moving my hips in time with his motion, and it was having the right effect on him. He stood me straight up and then his hands moved from my hips to my tits, and his fingers rubbed at my mind-numbingly hard nipples.

Fifteen minutes and seven climaxes later and we were both collapsed on the bed, breathing hard and sweating profusely. We were looking at each other, laughing at what we'd just done. I'd fucked the hottest boy in school in my best friend's bedroom and I felt like doing it again. I rolled over on top of him and pressed my tits against his chest. He took the invitation and pressed his dick against my aching cunt.

“Hey, Sam?” he asked, his voice ragged.

“What?” I groaned. I was horny and he was interrupting me.

“Weren't you wearing a necklace before?”

I reached up and felt around my neck. I had been wearing a necklace before, and it was gone now. “Huh. Maybe I dropped it downstairs?”

4