Under the Mistletoe
248 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I knew damn well I'd seen her a couple times. Couldn't peg where, probably Sales or somewhere, with that body. She could sell me anything, I'd even pay double. No ring on her finger, so she was clearly unattached. Maybe I could work my magic touch on her and show her the breakroom couch, like I'd done with so many others in sales. If I was lucky, I'd even be able to get Joan from Accounting in there, have another threesome.

I slipped between the minglers, the people from R&D, the people from Marketing, even the executives who felt themselves not too above all these nine-to-fivers. I didn't even know half the people here, but I wasn't one to actually learn the names of my employees. I just smiled when they shook my hand, signed their checks and occasionally took advantage of my rights to take whichever glorious sales girl (and Joan from Accounting) I saw into the breakroom. The perks of this business were something nobody had a reason to avoid.

I grabbed a couple glasses of champagne off the table and made my way closer to the honeypot I'd set my sights on. Chestnut brown hair cascaded down past her slender shoulders. Her purple dress did little to hide those gorgeous breasts of hers. Her long legs were nothing short of perfect and almost literally uncovered by the short length of the dress. She clearly knew exactly what parts of her body to emphasize, which made me all the more certain she was in Sales.

I finally took notice of the necklace she was wearing, and the matching earrings. Gold, with purple gemstones embedded in them. Clearly purple was her color, and it suited her. I licked my lips as I approached her. She was gonna be something, that was for sure.

"Nice to meet you," I said as I held out one of the glasses, "Quentin Jackson, my name's on all your checks."

She smiled as she took the glass. "Emily," she replied.

"Just Emily?"

"For now."

I was enjoying this. "Tell me Emily For Now, how long have you been working here?"

"A few months. I work in Sales."

I clearly had good instincts. "They're lucky to have you, I'm sure."

"Oh, I've improved that department exponentially. Gerry Deakins says our output has gone up at least fifty percent since I got here."

"Good!" I said, genuinely impressed. "I'm sure that bonus Gerry gave you is pleasing your husband." That was fishing. She wouldn't be the first broad I'd had who was married, but I preferred the singles. Less baggage, even if they were a little more difficult to keep out of a courtroom.

"Oh, I'm not married, Mr. Jackson."

I was beaming now. "Please, call me Quentin."

She smirked. "Alright, Quentin."

"Tell me, what were your goals when you applied for the job?"

She shook her head. "Oh, I didn't apply. Gerry and I were friends in college, he called me up as soon as there was a position available."

I tipped my nearly empty glass toward her. "And are you looking to move up from Sales? Maybe a little more executive position?"

She took a sip of her champagne. "Quentin, please, you don't need to use a promotion to butter me up." She leaned close to me. "I can change your world in five minutes," she said in a whisper, "and I think I wanna do that."

I smiled. "Well then, Emily For Now, shall we retreat downstairs so we can unwrap our Secret Santa presents?"

* * *

Emily For Now was almost a monster. The second we made it to my office (she was much more important than the breakroom couch, this one), her dress hit the floor and her heels were tossed in my chair. My suit followed soon after, draping the back of my chair and decorating the windowsill behind my desk.

I nearly threw her on the desk and climbed on top of her. She giggled like a schoolgirl, a sound I more than enjoyed. She was ready, she was willing, she was...

A goddess.

She clenched around me just right, somehow made herself so tight it was almost painful. I bit her lip, which only made her more and more excited. She dug her fingernails into my back, I took a firm hold of her asscheeks.

She slipped her tongue into my mouth, and I responded in kind. Our lips pressed against one another suppressed her moan when I pushed into her. She slipped her fingers into my hair. Not the first time that curly mop on my head had enticed a woman.

On my fourth or fifth thrust, something started to feel... Odd. Suddenly, I wasn't feeling as hard, almost as if I was running out in the middle of a fuck. I never ran out in the middle of a fuck, I always made them run out before I was done. I moved my hands to her tits and started to squeeze them. That had to turn me on more.

Luckily, fondling her had the reaction I needed. Little Q was rock hard again, thrusting into her like an oil pump into the ground. She moaned again, but this time our mouths weren't clamped over one another, allowing her to let that beautiful sound out for anyone outside my office door to hear.

Lucky us, there was no one outside my office door.

Her hands moved from my hair down my body. She cupped them over my own hands, which were currently kneading her breasts for all they were worth. Since she was there, she brushed a finger against one of my nipples, sending a shock through my body. Damn, that had never felt that good.

My dick was getting soft again. Or... No, I was still hard, but she didn't feel as tight. There was a strange pressure on my chest, and another welling up in my ass. What was happening?!

I pulled away from her, and a strange weight on my chest shifted as I did. My hands were still on her tits, but there was something different about them, something... Dainty. What the fuck was happening to me?!

Emily For Now slid her hands from on top of mine down to her cunt. "Oh, thank God, I was waiting for that to kick in." She pushed me off of her, sending me crashing to the floor. "I haven't faked one that intense since high school."

I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Tried to move, but I couldn't. What the hell was she doing to me?

As if she could read my thoughts, she answered: "Dear, dear Quentin. By now, your balls will have slid inside you and found their new permanent home, your worthless little cock is already well on its way and your new body is filling out so very nicely." She knelt down beside me. "I bet you're confused, aren't you? You wouldn't be if you remembered Helena Yates."

She wasn't wrong, I didn't remember that name.

"Helena Yates was your secretary just three weeks ago. And just three weeks ago, you invited her into the breakroom on the fifty-third floor, a breakroom you've had so much sex in, Jackson Pollock would be afraid to use a blacklight in there. Y'see, Quentin, Helena's my friend, and after spending an afternoon with you, she lost her job, her husband left her and the child you've impregnated her with will never know why Daddy doesn't come visit." Emily stood up. "Helena's not the only woman I know whose life you've destroyed. When I take over, I plan on having that breakroom turned into a storage room that nobody remembers to use because they've never been able to find the key."

I tried to talk again, but my face didn't feel like it was my own anymore.

"Oh, don't try to speak, honey. Pretty face now, though. I'm sure any men you meet will be more than willing to see just how talented it is." She leaned over and patted me on the cheek. "Shouldn't take too much longer. I havta say, you did have quite a lot of masculinity." She held up that necklace she'd been wearing earlier. "It's been awhile since I had to use Amber to suck another one of you disgusting pigs dry. Until I'd heard about you, I was going to use her on Harvey Weinstein, but you've been a much larger threat to women than he was." She put her hands on her hips. "I asked her to give you the works, too. Double-Ds, 38-22-36, a hundred five pounds, you'll be a dream to any man that looks at you. You're getting an age lift, too, from forty-seven to twenty-nine. Can't have you so old the pervs in every other section stay away from you."

That odd feeling from before started to fade. I could finally move, though not much, and I still couldn't speak.

Emily continued: "You'll start in Sales, right here. I have it on good authority that they'll be down a girl after the Christmas break. I had Amber preprogram your speech patterns, your responses, everything. You'll have a little wiggle room, but nobody will ever know that Quentin Jackson has become Jackie Quartz." She smiled wider. "Of course, you'll remember everything, and you'll be unable to do anything about it."

She knelt down beside me again, then brought her lips to mine. After the briefest of kisses, she said, "Just had to do it one last time, under the mistletoe. Maybe I'll see you again, Jackie. Maybe at next year's Christmas party. Of course, there will be so much different about the company then. Maybe you'll actually work your way out of Sales! Dreams are a wonderful thing, Jackie, don't let them slip away!"

Her words echoed in my mind as the light in the room intensified, and then I saw, felt and heard nothing.

* * *

"We here at Furnoe have been happy to meet your approval!" I said, putting on my thousandth smile for the day as I waved at the customers that were leaving. My feet were killing me, my blouse was too tight and if one more disgusting old man grabbed my ass and thought I wouldn't notice, I was going to scream right in the middle of the sales floor.

Of course, I couldn't scream. Not right in the middle of the sales floor, anyway. I'd screamed in bed more than once, and it aggravated me something awful.

And so, after sealing yet another deal for that bitch Emily, I walked back to the front counter and sat down for what little respite I'd be allowed before the next customer walked in. Maybe it was just because I hadn't been down here in almost thirty years, but I did not remember that the company had a furniture division. Maybe I'd bought it at some point and just left it up to whichever idiot managed to get a promotion to deal with. Either way, I hated this place, and I couldn't wait until Gerry put in for that promotion he said I'd earned. I'd given him enough blowjobs in the back room to remind him, he could at least speed up the process.

"Jackie baby!" the facefucker said, coming up behind me and reaching around to grab my rack. "That was a stellar sale, yet another happy customer! More perfect performances like that, and Ms. Furnoe will approve your promotion in no time!"

wanted to say, "Shut your goddamn mouth, you limp-dicked cockhead," but that programming kicked in, and I said, "Thank you, Gerry!" with a big smile on my face as my hands helped his slip under my blouse. I hated this.

"Now remember, you're on break in fifteen minutes and we'll only have a twenty minute lunch, so don't hold back."

"Of course, Gerry, I'll be quick today. You just make me so... Warm."

He smiled that big toothy shark smile. "And you're the best fuck I've had in months since that Emily quit."

I should have known that bitch hadn't really gone to college with him. Gerry was a fucking idiot.

"Now, we've got another customer lined up over by the kitchen appliances, so get those heels walking and perk up those melons, you'll havta get these guys outta here quick if you wanna get on your knees in just twelve minutes."

I nodded, stood up and adjusted my clothes. My body hustled because it actually did want exactly what Gerry was waiting on, even though every second of it disgusted me.

"Dreams are a wonderful thing," Emily had said Christmas night, and I dreamed that I'd be able to break her stupid programming one day. I dreamed I'd be back in my old office calling all the shots again.

I dreamed I at least wouldn't have to fuck that wormshit Gerry again.

6