Chapter 1: Scheme in the Realm of Concepts
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The realm of concepts. They can also be called gods and goddesses. Everyone has its own concept to rule. One is the God of Sin. Inside his palace that represents sin, he sat idly on his throne.
His 7 familiars carried out his orders loyally. Having nothing else to do, Sin was bored. He passed his time reading his book. After a while, the palace door opened.
 
Walking inside are 2 powerful gods.
She who rules over the afterlife, Death.
He rules over massacre, Murder.
 
Together, they stood in front of Sin. Seeing his 2 colleagues, he just squinted at them. He doesn't know the reason why they're here but better here than doing nothing.
Sin being quiet, Murder spoke first.
 
"Ahem. Origin would like to invite you to his castle. He asked us to escort you there. "
 
Fearing the possibility of Sin not believing, Death supplemented.
 
"Yes. He invited us for tea. He would to discuss something with you."
 
Hearing them, Sin squinted even harder.
 
' What does he want? What's the meaning of this? '
 
Ignoring the two, Sin stood up from his throne and walked outside, leaving them behind. Death and Murder didn't got angry. Being with him so long, they knew his personality perfectly.
 
Origin, the God of Concepts. Every concept that ever existed was his domain. Every God in this realm is under his authority. Making their way towards Origin's castle, they arrived at the gates. The gates automatically opened after the servants sensed their presences.
 
Inside, they see Origin, floating in the air.
 
"Ah! You've arrived. Come, take a seat."
 
Snapping his fingers, 3 chairs and a table appeared and set themselves on the ground. The 2 gods were hesitating yet Sin nonchalantly sat on the chair.
 
"As I've told you, I have something to discuss with you... Oh, how can this be a tea ceremony without any tea? "
 
The servants heard him and quickly made tea for three people. Sin sipped the tea while waiting for Origin to begin speaking. However, he did not expect that he would be knocked unconscious afterwards.
 
"... The topic I needed to discuss with you, is your indifference. Now, one of you carry him. We're going to Rein's palace. "

Rein, The Lord of Samsara and Transmigration. Murder was the one carrying Sin when they arrived at Rein's palace.
 
"Rein! Come out."
 
Origin shouted. Not long after, the glasses-wearing Rein came out.

"My, it is delightful to see you, Origin."
 
"Pleasure to see you too. I'm here to ask you a favor..."
 
Origin spoke, hinting at what's behind him. Rein noticing this gesture, looked at Sin and realized the favor.
 
"I see. Isn't that the expressionless God?"

"... Well, he has a somewhat famous description. I would like you to transport him."
 
"Very well."
Rein came inside a room and came back holding a book.
 
0