Chapter 29 – Happy Birthday
444 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
There's a Rachael one-shot I've written. What form do you want it in?
  • As two chapters added at the end before making this story complete? Votes: 32 86.5%
  • A second story with just two chapters? Votes: 5 13.5%
Total voters: 37

I had to admit... I sure was surprised. Tears were already rolling down my face as I was looking around at all the crazy people who loved me. My parents, Kai, Sadie, Lily, Megan, Ross, Jordan, Rachael, Sarah. At that last one, I did a double take.

"Hi!" Sarah practically yelled. If I wasn't crying before (and I definitely was) I was most certainly bawling now. I hadn't seen her in forever, and it meant more than I could put into words that she was there. I hugged her and probably got a bit of tears on her shirt. It was thoroughly overwhelmingly amazing. She was my big sister in a way... Come on. After a moment I pulled back, her giggling at my tearful but wide smile.

"Who did all this?" I asked through the happy tears. It was mostly in vain, because when Lily raised her hand coyly I was already looking at her in accusation. I shifted hugs to her, with an added kiss for good measure. There was a bit of cheers from the crowd, which made both of us blush.

Dad took the moment to break out the cake, although I could tell the subtext was "break it up you kids".

The entire group sang happy birthday, and the tears I'd almost had under control at that point came pushing back. The song ended and I blew out the candles. Everything was so perfect and beautiful, that I didn't have much an idea of what to wish for. After a moment I settled, and opened my eyes. I'd tell you what I wished for... but that would mean it wouldn't come true.

A few of the gang had presents for me, which I felt were wholly unnecessary, but it would have been rude to reject them. Ross and Megan had worked together to make a mug that said, "Best Dungeon Master Ever". We all had a good laugh at that. The game theme kept rolling with my parents having bought a large group mystery style board game, that they demanded we play immediately. It was great, and since it was a cooperative game, everybody got to win.

So, remember when I thought having just Jordan and Rachael around was disconcerting, and adding Sarah would have made my brain explode? Well, having all three having fun with my friends from home was just plain bizarre and did borderline make my brain explode. Everyone interacting and having a blast was just weirdly familiar. It was nice that I was the one person they all had in common, or my introvertedness would have made things difficult.

During the party, everyone was talking about where they were headed next year, as all of us but Ross were seniors. As it turned out, Rachael had applied and been accepted to Westchester same as me. I was shocked and excited. We had never really talked about the outside world while at the facility, as it was still a bit painful and unknown. Having a guaranteed friend to count on at college was a nice feeling.

Sarah was staying with Jordan while in town and after a while they decided to peel off. Rachael took the opportunity to as well, since without the other two it would be a little awkward with her being the only one from the facility. Eventually Megan and Ross left, and finally so did Sadie and Kai. It had been quite a day. I was exhausted and ready to just flop on my bed where I would fall into an eternal slumber.

As all parties do, there was a bit of a mess. I got up to start cleaning but my parents quickly barred me from doing so. My mom nodded over to Lily who was still here. I thought that was odd and gave her a raised eyebrow, before turning around. Once I faced Lily, I saw her smiling wide. So wide in fact that she looked ever so maniacal. In her hand was a bandanna, and she put it out towards me.

"Oh... you shouldn't have," I said mockingly, still unsure of the purpose of the bandanna. She gave me a friendly shove on the shoulder.

"Put it on silly."

I took it out of her hand, and attempted to tie it around my neck like a cowboy, still with no idea of what she meant by it. She giggled and made a motion to cover my eyes. Then it clicked. She began to pull me towards the door.

"Be safe you two," said my mom, and I could have sworn she winked at me.

I pulled the bandanna over my eyes, and let her pull me along, stumbling around like I was drunk.

"We will, Mrs. Baker!" Lily shouted back.

She guided me into her car and we drove for about ten minutes. Just long enough to make me lose my bearings, but short enough that I knew we weren't too far from home.

"Lil... where are we going?" I asked playfully, but with a tinge of worry.

"You'll see in a sec. Just keep the blindfold on until I say so."

I rolled my eyes, before comically realizing she couldn't see them. I felt the car stop, and heard Lily's door open and close. Then my door opened and I felt her hand find mine, and guide me out of the car. Again, I stumbled around, but Lily did her best to keep me from making too much of a fool of myself.

"How much further? I've got work tomorrow and I think the sugar crash from the cake has hit me."

"Not much further," she responded, clearly happy to hold this over me.

Another five minutes of walking and I felt her come to a stop.

"Stay still for just a few seconds okay?"

I groaned sarcastically, and waited.

"Alright," she said, "You can go ahead and take it off now."

I was more grateful to get it off my eyes as it was starting to itch, not to mention the mounting anticipation of the evening's second big surprise. I peeled it off, and opened my eyes. I was stunned. I had noticed the smell of pine during our walk, and my suspicions that we were in the nearby woods were confirmed. Then my eyes focused on the breathtaking scene in front of me. Lily had set up a tent, surrounded by lanterns and flower petals, and with a huge banner hanging from the trees that said "Happy Birthday!"

My jaw dropped and I was speechless for a minute or two, just taking in the beauty of it all. I looked over at Lily, absolutely stunned. She smiled at me, leaned in, and we kissed. After a long and perfect moment, she unzipped the tent, and beckoned for me to follow her inside. I stared at her wide-eyed for a moment, before following her.

I zipped up the tent behind us, still awestruck. The floor of the tent was covered in layers of blankets and pillows. It was more than comfortable.

"Still wanna just fall asleep before work tomorrow?" Lily asked. I chuckled as my previous statement now seemed hilariously naive. I rolled my eyes and moved closer to her.

"I've got something else in mind," I said before going in for the kiss. Time began to slow down, and yet went at breakneck pace simultaneously. My arms were draped around her neck, her hands placed firmly on my waist. We'd had plenty of practice at this point, so we moved almost in tandem. I found myself almost self-consciously thinking about how unflattering my outfit was. I hadn't had an opportunity to change out of my work uniform since the second I got home, and the giant party had ensued. Even so, when my cheap polo style shirt rubbed up against her I still felt sparks fly across my body. It helped to know that even in the most drab of outfits, Lily was still into me. I mean I knew it intellectually, it was just always nice to have a reminder. That being said, in an attempt to at the bare minimum make myself feel better, I tugged at the bottom of my shirt to take it off. But she had beaten me there. Lily grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

As the somewhat practical person I always considered myself to be, I was wearing a camisole underneath the work shirt. While it was yet another hindrance, it was a hell of a lot more flattering than the polo. I leaned in towards lily and just reveled in having her so close. The smell of her smooth dark hair was intoxicating. It just felt like all my senses where pulling me in closer to her. My skin was dramatically softer after the transition and that made everything an extra bit sensitive, like when you put on pants after just shaving your legs and you can just feel everything. Every touch between us was exhilarating, and we still had our clothes on!

I began to further strip down, as my black work slacks were not adding to the mood I was going for here. The light from the lanterns outside the tent created an amazing, diffused, starry pattern on the tent walls. With rough work clothes no longer in the way, I could feel the utter softness of the blankets beneath us. The amount of thought and effort that Lily had put into making this night perfect really showed. I got a funny thought and decided to act on it.

"Hey Lil, I heard that there's been a few bears spotted near this area?" The joke didn't land quite as planned as she seemed to pull back and tense up, afraid there was an actual bear.

"Is there one outside?" she asked.

"Actually it’s in the tent!" I said, wrestling her to her back, both of us giggling once the bit was apparent. We tossed around for a few moments playacting the bear attack bit, with the right amount of action slipped in amongst. During the tossing and turning, Lily pulled off her shirt. The commotion had pushed one of her bra straps off her shoulder, which only made her look even more adorable. This time, she came at me and we rolled onto our sides, giggling when our mouths weren't otherwise occupied. I was very grateful that it was the peak of summer and even after the sun had long since set, it was a decent temperature.

Over the past few months, we usually hit a point at about where we were and something would get in our way. Whether it was me bonking my head, or me getting surprised by bodily functions... in retrospect I tended to always be the one who would cut it off. I think that while it was often unintentional, this was a really big step... perhaps my last big step away from being Isaac and into being Amelia. It was very odd to put that in writing, as it sounded so official. My journey that started nearly a year ago was coming to a happy end.

I'd had ups and downs for sure, but I'd always had someone to share that with. Whether it was Rachael, Jordan, and Sarah helping me through my time at the facility, or Kai, Sadie, and Lily making sure my first day back at school went smoothly... there had always been someone there. I'd always had adults in my life to look after me as well: my parents, Olivia, and even Ms. Hudson. Even at my lowest, I had friends who would put aside their differences to help each other. While that's not the typical thoughts someone might have right before something like this, the added culmination of love I felt from the events of the entire day had caught up with me.

I didn't tend to spend much time naked. I hadn't before my transition and I certainly hadn't after. It wasn't that I was overly self-conscious about my body, I just wasn't that kinda person. But being in that tent with no one around for maybe a mile except the girl that I loved... I would have been down for just about anything.

I had made my mind up that tonight, nothing was going to hold me back. I pulled my remaining shirt over my head, and for a moment, Lily and I just sat there smiling at each other. I slowly leaned in towards her and she continued to smile as we eased back onto the comfy floor of the tent.

I could feel her hands warm touch on my back. Her fingers found their way to the clasp of my bra. As it released and the straps fell around my shoulders the release of my bra expanded across my whole body. Before this point I hadn't always understood the hate girls showed towards their bras, always waiting for the moment where they could just "let the girls be free". As much as I might have felt awkward to admit, I kind of liked the feeling of a bra keeping me secure and perhaps just a little bit of a reminder that I liked feeling... girly. At any rate, this was not one of those moments. I understood that feeling of no longer having to hold it together as my bra fell to the floor.

 

Lily's hands moved up and down my body as she took it all in. I felt every inch of my body as she did: my smooth skin, curvier figure, all of it. She grabbed hold of me and rolled us over. I giggled and smiled as I was sandwiched between her and the soft blankets underneath me. Every touch and every sensation was now becoming that next bit of intense. As I was only wearing underwear, we decided that Lily needed to catch up. I pulled her shorts down to her ankles, as she made the final moves necessary to take off her own bra.

 

Then it was just the two of us. Skin on skin with only the meager fabric of our undergarments separating each other. That feeling I had during our movie date was returning. I sensed that Lily was feeling it as well. We had gotten intimate on a comparable level to this before my transition, and I had some bit of experience when it came to the female body. But Lily's experience didn't carry over post-transition as well as mine did. I decided I'd put things on hold for me and give her a bit of a refresher, so to speak.

 

I started at her lips, kissing them and biting ever so softly on her lip. Then moved down, pausing below her collar bone. I could feel her reacting to me. It wasn't anywhere as dramatic as the internet might have one believe, as the female body worked in a slow build up. One or two specific touches made little difference compared to the whole picture. That's what I was working towards... the whole picture. While I stayed focused where I was, I let a hand slowly move its way down. My touch was teasingly light, almost to the point of being ticklish as I drew my fingers gently down her stomach to her upper thigh.

 

My attention shifted from her neck down to her breasts as I placed my palm flat on her inner thigh. I began to slowly move in rhythm with each kiss I gave her, my hand finally flirting with the outside of her labia. I figured I was doing pretty well when her hands began to feel around my head playing with my hair. That was an experience I had often overlooked before my transition, as I never had enough hair to really play with. It felt nice, but a smile crept across my face as I sensed she felt better. I traced my movements from her neck back up to her face and as I leaned in to kiss her again and pressed against her my whole body as I slowly moved a finger inside of her.

 

Now she was beginning to make a bit of noise. Again, nothing of porn film proportions, but enough to let me know I was doing at least an okay job. It was cute to see, hear, and feel her react positively to me.

 

I continued to slowly ramp everything up. When I had done similar things to this before my transition it had never felt as physically good for me as it did now. The added sensitivity across my body shifted the way I was experiencing things, such that even while she wasn't really doing anything specific, I was still getting nice subtle stimulation.

 

I pulled my finger out from within her and began circling around her clit, picking up speed as I went along. After another few moments things hit their peak, and I began to let off. We lay caressed on the floor of the tent for a minute or two. I just lay there smiling as she sorta came too. Eventually she smiled and kissed me as a sort of thanks, which was unnecessary as making her happy was fulfilling in itself. After our lips parted she flashed me another knowing smile, and I could already tell that I was in for something.

 

While the warm summer air was delightful, being naked left me a little chilled at times and I could feel my body reacting accordingly. Lily felt the goosebumps on my skin and began gently rubbing my hips during another kiss. During the caressing and rubbing, she slowly pulled down my underwear to my ankles and I kicked them off entirely. Her hands then gently drifted up towards my waist, massaging as they went. I simply kept one hand on her chin and one playing with her hair. She moved to somewhat of a kneel above me, giving her hands room to come all the way up to my chest.

 

I didn't know what exactly to expect. I'd been pretty reserved in my own personal exploration and my previous experience post-transition was all over-the-clothes action (or over the bra to be more precise). I wasn't aware the difference the bra being gone made until it was happening. While it sounds cliche, for me... it felt like everything had been dialed up to 11.

 

She massaged and caressed my chest, beautifully doing what I had done with my mouth using her hands. I could feel an energy building across my body. My base instinct ws to compare it to how I felt as a guy, but they were just two totally separate creatures. The sparks that I'd felt towards the beginning were now humming volts of electricity shooting through me. I admit fully that I was enjoying myself. While Lily might not have made much noise, I was breathing heavily and maybe letting slip a particularly feminine moan or two.

 

Once she felt like I'd gotten a pretty good idea of stimulation up top, her hands migrated lower. Her touch was a perfect little prickle as her hands fell again on my waist. Instead of the outside of my thighs like she had at first, she moved inward. Again, I found out how much more sensitive I was. She was inches away and I could already feel my body reacting... preparing as her breath fell hot on my skin.

 

Another few seconds of rubbing around, and she moved in. She started extremely light, teasing me in a sense. Like when you rub your fingers across your palm, tickling ever so slightly to where you don't know if you actually made contact or simply made it up. Then she began to gradually ramp things up. I was thankful for the care and time she was taking, as this was undoubtedly a new and slightly strange experience for me. While she was far from triggering any dysphoria, she took ever step deliberately just in case, and I let her I know I appreciated every bit.

 

She began fully grazing the surface and between a kiss, I let out a decidedly loud groan of enjoyment. Sometimes it was on purpose, other times I had no control over my vocal cords what-so-ever. My whole body was relaxing of its own accord in anticipation of what was to come.

 

She began to delve further and the feeling of her being inside of me hit. It was odd to say the least. I'd had one or two medical shots when I got really sick one winter and the needles had been several inches long. I could feel them against my muscles and there was a decided feeling of them being inside me. This was like that... but with a lot less pain and a bit more pleasure.

 

As with Lily, there was no instant reaction of bliss. While I perhaps did take a bit less time to get the ball rolling it seemed, I did still need a warm up.

 

Lily slowly slid in a second finger and began gliding back and forth. I could feel a tension subtly rising. Her pace increased, and so did the kissing. I could feel myself rising towards a certain point that while somewhat familiar with, I was still unsure of how it would react. Everything started to get a little wet as I was beginning to sweat. Finally she did a little trick with her finger and it was what my body needed to push me over the edge.

 

Muscles tightened in ways I didn't know they could. Immediately my mind was racing. I pulled in every aspect of how it felt, the euphoria. It lasted much longer than it ever had before my transition. During the entire time I just kissed Lily deeply, passionately, and with all the strength I had to give. After some time it did at last subside and I laid back catching my breath. I anticipated another mini snuggle session, but when I looked up at Lily she had that knowing smile again.

 

I was a bit confused until she began to inch away from me and down lower. My eyes widened, as she just gave me a smirk through some small giggles. She kissed her way down my body, taking her time as she went to give me another few seconds to cool off from my high.

 

Finally, arrived just above my sex. She lowered her head down, and I tilted my head back. It was one of those moments where I sort of didn't know what to do with myself. Before I had her to occupy my lips and my hands. Now I guess I was just going to sit back and be along for the ride.

 

I felt instant shudders ripple across my body the second she made contact. Instead of going in for penetration like she had before, she hovered just above, letting her breath tease me before she leaned down. Then I felt her tongue make contact with my clit and my god was it incredible. What she might have lacked in experience, she more than made up for in effort. My breath was especially heavy now, without her to keep me company. She slipped a finger in addition to her tongue, catching me further off guard, and sending an arch through my back.

 

As a guy, I would never have been able to do anything so close together like this. I could hardly think about anything beside the sensations that were rocketing through my body. This wasn't electricity anymore, it was more akin to miniature explosions. It built quicker than it had the first time. I was extremely glad for our solitude as I knew that I was making noise now, and I had very little ability to keep a handle on it.

 

Before long, bombs were going off across my body. This time lasted longer and was far more intense than it had been the first time. I hesitate to describe it in full out of embarrassment, so picture your typical eyes glazed over, gasping for air, situation and run with it.

 

A couple whole minutes went by before I finally simmered back down and fully caught my breath.

"That was something huh?" Lily teased.

I wanted to throw back a witty retort, but all I could muster an exasperated sigh of begrudging agreement. That gave her a bit of laugh as she flopped on her back beside me. I pulled her in close and kissed her on the cheek.

Finally I managed to get out three words, "I love you."

"I love you too Amelia."

We just laid back, snuggled together and staring up at the top of the tent. It was a nice moment of silence, and reflection... Which of course was quickly broken by ecstatic and uncontrollable giggling.

"You bite your lip you know, you didn’t use to do that" she said.

"What!?"

She giggled some more, "I guess you didn't know. It's cute!"

I blushed a bit, but it didn't matter. We played around a bit more, but we were quickly exhausted.

At one point Lily piped up, "You know... I asked Ross if he'd cover your shift tomorrow."

"So... I guess we can stay here all night." I smiled at her.

That night with her felt like an eternity. Just a girl and her girlfriend.

As this Is the penultimate chapter, you have to have made it through a lot to get here. So I'm curious. What drew you into this story? What kept you here? What's been your highlight? Your least favorite?

25