Afterword + S4 Rewrite
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear readers,
Thank you so much for reading Our Friendversary.
Aoi and Hinata's relationship mean a lot to me and Yama no Susume is such an underrated gem. After season 4 of Yama no Susume aired, I felt that I can finally fix some elements in the story to have a better continuation with the anime (and hopefully a headcanon story for people who feel that Aoi x Hinata deserve to be together).

Thank you for all your feedback and your comments, and for new readers please feel free to leave your thoughts and feedback, they really make me happy.

For readers who read the story before here is what's changed.

Ch 1. In the old rewrite Kaede leaves to study in Osaka. In season 4 we find out she is still in the same high school as Aoi and Hinata. In the rewrite she goes to Osaka and Mount Kōya for the weekend with her family. This is fixed through all of the chapters, and Aoi's anxiosity is a continuation from Episode 10, Season 4 because she is in a different classroom from Hinata.

Ch 2. Fixed a few typos and sentences.

Ch 3. Fixed a few typos and sentences.

Ch 4. Fixed a few typos and sentences.

Ch 5. I had Hinata's mom and dad works completely mixed up. It's Hinata's dad who goes on long travels, and her mom is the one who has long working hours. Judging by how annoyed she was from designers in the anime and my personal experience with this job, I figured out she might be working in a Marketing Agency.

Epilogue. I removed the mention of Rin and Nadeshiko. It should be pretty obvious who the cameo in Chapter 4 is ;)

0