SET OFF
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Xuan Jian defeated Qui Chen within three hits ( someone from the viewers ) 

- ..... { damn it .. he is more powerful than Qui Chen .. at this rate he will be the strongest person in the border town in no time ... what should I do ? .. kill him .. or let him because of the princess .... } ( first elder ) 

- do you think that the match will end like this ? .. this is a life and death match the barrier will not off until one of you is dead ( third elder ) 

Xuan Jian looked to the third elder with a cold expression, with the sword in his hand stabbed the barrier, it shattered like a glass with the cold expression remain on his face 

- what the ?... no one can break the barrier that easily ... the only way that, he surpasses rank 5 ... there is no way that he reached that rank

- ... no one attack .. let him go .. { damn it .. why he is freaking monster } 

When the eyes of the first elder and Xuan Jian's, just speechless eyes, the only thing that changed " the freaking monster's smile " on Xuan Jian's face as like he predicted the decision of the first elder, that made the first elder angry, after the match ended without continued any other matches, they announced the result, the champion is Xuan Jian 

- let's go to congratulate the winner first elder Qui ( Ling Xi )

- after you princess ( saying it with bowing to her ) 

At the same time, Xuan Jian just assembled again with Qui Li Yuin and the 30 aged lady 

- wow .. Xuan Jian .. you are very powerful ( Qui Li Yuin )

- I said to you .. I will fulfill my promises ( Xuan Jian )

- master, you are so powerful .. can you teach me some of your techniques ( the lady )

- hey I said stop calling me "master", just call me by my name... what about you, what is your name? (Xuan Jian)

- my name is Hong Hua, I will be in your care 

- why would you follow me? (Xuan Jian)

s

- yeah, why would you to follow him? .. don't say that because he helped you (Qui Lu Yuin)

- after my father's death, I sold the inn to rent some people to kill Qui Fau ... but you killed him .. so I owed to you ... so I will follow you are from now on (Hong Hua)

At that time, there were hullabaloos near the stage that the princess was on it, the people greeting the princess that she moved toward Xuan Jian and his friends 

- I, the princess of Tian Bai country, announce that the winner of the competition, is Xuan Jian ... and as the prize, he will be a disciple with a white scarf, but because of some achievements that had been investigated .. I, the princess of Tian Bai country, will reward him to be a disciple with a gold scarf in the royal sect.

- was aaaaaaaaaat? ( the first, third elder and the people who watch this announcement)

- { SYSTEM ... what about these colored scarfs }

[ the royal sect's disciples divided into five colored scarfs, white, blue, red, gold and black ... the black scarf is only for the royal family bloodline and the other scarfs for non-royal bloodline ]

- { now I see ... }.. sorry your majesty, but I can not accept your reward .. I do not even want to attach to any sect .. I want to be free (Xuan Jian)

- I know what you are thinking ... okay as you wish .. you ( referring to Xuan Jian, Qui Li Yuin and Hong Hua) you will attach to the royal sect as disciples with white scarfs .. get ready in two days we will set off to Lan He city for some matters we will stay in this city for a month ( Ling Xi )

- ok ( Xuan Jian ) ( after that the princess take her to leave )

- how did she know about what your thinking? ( Qui Li Yuin ) 

- it's simply because she is the princess, she should be more mature than the other people at her generation, she knows that I want to stay with you from that time that I protected you in the first round, about Hong Hua she has some from her guards among the people, so it's easy for her to know that you always follow me, and the last reason that she gives us white scarfs, if by somehow I became a disciple with a gold scarf, it will make me a target for all the disciples in the royal sect ( Xuan Jian )

- but Xiao Jian, why she insisted on taking you in the royal sect? ( Hong Hua )

- ?--->?

- I saw in her eyes, she wants me to protect her the fight for the throne ( Xuan Jian ) 

- what? .. it is too dangerous, you should not accept it! ( Qui Li Yuin )

- but you know by that you will be safe, and take a step near to know what happened to my parents... let's get ready to meet up in two days ( and after that Xuan Jian take his leave )

After two days at the entrance of Qui clan, apart from the army arrived to make sure the safety of the princess until reaching Lan Ha city, and there was a Hodge that with four people can left 

 it an make it fly with their qi, Xuan Juan, Qui Li Yuin and Hong Hua waiting for the princess to come out, after some time she arrived at the entrance with the first and the third elder to see her out 

- why are you waiting to go to the Hodge ( Ling Xi )

- sorry, princess... I prefer to ride a horse ( Xuan Jian with putting his hand on his chest and lowering his head )

- you scum have some manner and now to the princess... now ( the first elder ) 

- no need... I don't prefer the official matters ( Ling Xi )

-.... { that trash will attach to the royal sect... if I can put my hands on you... I will kill you } ( the third elder )

After that they set toward Lan Ha city, Xuan Jian on a horse and the other girls with the princess in the Hodge 

- Qui Li Yuin, I want to ask you about something? ( Ling Xi )

- yes your majesty, ask anything that you want 

( Qui Li Yuin )

- I.. want to know his past ( and she edging Xuan Jian )

0