Case closed
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The On the outskirts of the city, there was someone wearing a shabby, black robe with a hood stood in front of a cheapy inn, all he wants to see was a group of guards entered the inn for some wine, so Xuan Jian stuck to them to listen what they will say 

- aren't you know that Qin Nan has also broken through rank three? ... and also obtained tier 4 weapon ( one of the guards )

- what? .. again, he is the seventh one who broke through and obtain a mid-tier weapon ... what the hell is going on? ( another guard )

- didn't you hear? ... there said that was someone who has a high position in this city try to collecting some men around him ( the third guard )

- are you kidding? ... is he planning to take the head of the city? ( the first guard )

- shhhhhhh ... shut up you dumb a**, are you want to prison us? ( the second guard )

- .... maybe he is right, or maybe they are who responsible for the high rate of kidnapping ( the third guard )

- ..... { now I have the information that I want... it's time to move }

After three hours and at Kia's palace, the princess was discussing the high rate of kidnapping, while they were busy with these matters, some guard with Xuan Jian and anther ten people, the doctor was between them, entered the discuss room, Xuan Jian unhooded the cap of the robe

- who are you?.. how you dare to break in?.. and why you tied my assistant? ( Kai Fu )

- let him ... I the one who ordered him to investigate in this case... so what did you found? ( ling Xi )

<<<<<<----------------------------------------------------->>>>>>

After I have the information that I want, I start to move but before I take the first step 

- but the sure thing that the meeting now in Lin Zi Xiao's place ( the first guard )

- what? .. the assistant of Kia Fu the head of Lan Ha city ...  no way ( the second guard )

- .... { o~h, I nearly missed the most valuable information ... I should be patient next time }

Anyway, I headed for the Lin Zi Xiao's place, it was near the center of the city, when I reached his place I found a group of people who gathered in its private garden waiting for Lin Zi Xiao, and after some time he came out, some old man with a bald head and besides his was the doctor who poisoned Xuan Jian

- huh, he was the one who you mentioned? ( someone from the people who asked his friend )

- shhhh, don't you know who he is? ... he is Lin Zi Xiao, the assistant manager for the head of the Lan Ha city, Kai Fu ( his friend )

After some whispers, Lin Zi Xiao decided to stop this murmuring 

- enough with this murmuring, you had been gathered here for announced that ... someone attacked the secret cave and stole all the supplies, but fret not I will adhere my words and make you strong but in return, you will help me to take the position from that useless Kai-Fu, are you willing to help me? ( Li Zi Xiao )

The people shouted " yes we will help you " " I will serve you until my death " " me too " " +1 "... I can not stand and do nothing, I found a stone near my foot, so I kicked it on purpose " * rustle * "

- who is there? ( Li Zi Xiao )

- there is someone who holds his head, he should be a spy, kill him ( someone from the people )

So I ran away, and they followed me without thinking, all I want is to play with them so I slowed down 

- hah this is your end, you should have a proud that you killed by my blade.... die ( he swung his sword toward Xuan Jian, but just one move from his hand he tied him with his sparks ) 

- what the? ... the ties him with just a swing from his hand ( another one ) 

- hmm .. I didn't expect that you are so powerful, but this old hag will teach you that sneaking into someone place is a shameful act ( Lin Zi Xiao ) 

He attacked me with such a powerful wave of qi without no technique, I received it without fear 

- hmph ... do you think that you can receive such a powerful wave of my qi ( Lin Zi Xiao )

- ... and even without a scratch ( Xuan Jian's voice from the thick fog ) .. this time it will be my turn ( from the fog, the sparks attacked Lin Zi Xiao and he received some while the other tied him ) ... where are your cocky now? .. gone? 

- ... don't be so confident of yourself, let that old hag teach you what is the real power 

This old hag injected the qi in his muscles to strengthen them, he was trying with his own power until...

   * faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart *

<<<<<<----------------------------------------------------->>>>>>

- hahahahahahahahahaha, no way ... is that all he can do? ?? farting ? .. hahaha ( someone from the people who attended the meeting )

Everyone was crying from laugh expect: Xuan Jian who drew a small smile on his face, Ling Xi who trying to stop he laugh because her position as the princess of Tian Bai and the head of Lan Ha city Kai Fu who just focus on the one with the black, shabby robe 

- ok ok, just let's call the day, send them to the prison until we decided what the plenty that they worth ( Ling Xi )

After that the meeting was ended, the princess returned to the mansion with Xuan Jian, after he met up with Qui Li Yuin, Hong Hua and Bai Lang the set the garden that near the famous Lan Ha 

- .... Xuan Jian, what the thing that you hid from me ( Ling Xi )

- .... you are really a smart girl but you can not outsmart me ..... anyway the only thing that I was hidden in this " enough with this murmuring, you had been gathered here for announced that ... someone attacked the secret cave and stole all the supplies, but fret not I will adhere my words and make you strong but in return, you will help me to take the position from that useless emperor Di Xi, are you willing to help me? "  

- what? .... the emperor? ... how it could be? ( Hong Hua )

- ... this matter is so deep .... maybe because of some conflict in the royal family or something else .... you should take care of your safety, your majesty ( Xuan Jian )

At the same time, a servant joined them 

- your majesty ( greeting the princess just for showing respect ) .. young master Jian, some lady want to meet you for some private matters 

- huh, she didn't tell you her name ( Xuan Jian )

- no young master ( the servant )

- oh~  maybe you have become someone famous after the case closed ( Ling Xi )

0