EVA & EVE LAST PART
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the seventh prince take his leave with all of his company, Grey take the rest to a meeting hall to discuss the situation right now 

- now Mustafa, what the ratio of success? ( Ling Xi )

- one hundred percent ( Xuan Jian )

- so you make that bet to? ( Ling Xi )

- you want to avoid the battle for the throne of Tian Bai country, but you forced to take place in it because your royal blood, so you should build your army before the battle, and you forced to go to the border town because that was the only place that the royal family will not fight you on it, and when you offered me to be a disciple with a gold scarf, I saw you intent to use me as your shield against the other princes, but you forget to build your castle... because your shield will not be enough to stop all of this ( Xuan Jian )

The princess nodded with understanding what Xuan Jian thought, while the rest of them can not understand anything

- just let us stop here, Bai Lang let's go and show me your progress in the DEADLY GHOST'S DAGGERS technique ( Xuan Jian )

Xuan Jian take Bai Lang to a private yard for training, Ling Xi went into her room for thinking about what Xuan Jian said, Eva start her training with her sister for the following two days, Qui Li Yuin and Hong Hua continued their cultivation near the famous Lan Ha and the only one who was worried was Grey

After two days, in the Lan Ha arena, a lot of people gathered to see the match between Eva and Lian Hao 

- huh?... why is a lot of people here? ( someone who was drunk )

- are you dumb or something?... and why did you come here in the first place?

- ohh~ I just heard that there will be a fight between a beautiful lady against some dog for the seventh prince 

- shhhh... do want to be prisoned? 

Eva and Lian Hao entered the arena, Eva without wearing a knight suit, she just brought her sword and the reaction of the men's camp

- wow~ how cute

- it is the first time I have ever seen Eva without the knight suit, she is so luscious

- +1    - +1   - +1

At the women's camp :

- she is not beautiful like me (the ugly girl that make the men's and even the author --> ??)

- is she think that she will defeat young master Hao ? ( some hot girl make the men's camp --> ?, and about the author " not bad, but Qui Li Yuin is way much better " )

After that the head, if Lan Ha city, Kai Fu arrived as the referee for the match, special stages were prepared for Ling Xi and the seventh prince to have a good view for the match

- both fighters get ready in the ring, I will tell you the rules of this match, in this match there is no killing, no pill, no special treasure, if the winner was Lian Hao, then the treasure sword will be handed over to the seventh prince... but if the winner was Eva, the seventh prince will make his loyal to the princess ( Kai Fu )

- Mustafa, right?... anyway just prepare your sword because you hand it over to me ( Shui Xi )

- we will know after the match's end ( Ling Xi )

- the both of you get ready.... begin ( Kai Fu )

- Eva, if you surrendered and apolo..... ( Lian Hao )

Even before Lian Hao finished his talk, Eva land a hit Lian Hao with the handle of the sword, make him unconscious with one hit, the silence was the only thing that covered everything until the referee broke it

- the winner of the match Eva Grey ( Kai Fu )

- h... how is that even possible?.. no way that she a high level in just a month ( Shui Xi )

- this is the result of the effort that she did in her hardcore training.... so he lost so easily ( Xuan Jian )

- according to our bet..  you should fulfill your part ( Ling Xi )

That words make him angry, but in the end " I, Shui Xi the seventh prince of Tian Bai country, I will be loyal to the princess of Tian Bai, Ling Xi, until my death.. and the heaven and earth are witnesses" just because he doesn't want to lose his face by taking back his words 

- ok, I accepted you are loyal... ( she turned to Xuan Jian and the rest )... prepare your luggage, we will set off to the royal sect tomorrow ( Ling Xi )

The day was ended here, and at the next day, the Hodge has been prepared for the princess, the head of Lan Ha city, Kai Fu, came to see the princess off, and before Xuan Jian rode his horse, someone called his other name " Mustafa "

- huh?.. Eva and Eve... why did you come with your bags? ( Xuan Jian )

- junior brother Mustafa, I really want you to do me a favor ( Grey )

- huh?.. hmm.. of course uncle Grey ( Xuan Jian )

- I just want you to take care of my daughters, they decided to follow you... ( Xuan Jian disappointed because he wished that will not be true )... please ( Grey )

-.... okay, uncle Grey, don't worry I will take care of them ( Xuan Jian )

- thank you, junior brother, Mustafa ( Grey )

- great, I will ride will Mustafa ( Eva ) 

- stop this childish acts... you should ride with them ( he pointed to the girls in the Hodge )

After that Xuan Jian rode his horse.... for just seconds and he left up in the air, Xuan Jian had been pulled in the air from his robe, he took off the cap and left his head up to face Gudu Di Lang

- what's up buddy?... why did you leave me up ( the wolf put him down in the ground and stood before Xuan Jian )... hmm.. you want me to ride you? 

- it is my first time to see a demonic beast have intelligence ( Ling Xi from the Hodge )

- and this makes me uncomfortable ( Xuan Jian )

- why? ( Ling Xi )

- you will know after eight months of there is no luck ( Xuan Jian )

- what do you mean? ( Qui Li Yuin )

- you will know when the time comes... now let's set off ( Xuan Jian )

            END OF ARC 1: THE BEGINNING

0