Chapter 4
2.5k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He hadn't taken off his sunglasses, and for a while, everyone thought it was a supermodel.

"Who is that? Wow, a new guy?"

"Why don't you know, is he popular......"

There are so many people.

Han Yun glanced at the scene and he heard someone speak loudly, "We only need 30 male models and 30 female models. We have a few pieces of paper on the drawing, which represents the first group, and now from the first group, the rest can wait in their seats."

Han Yun looked down and wrote an unknown stroke, but he subconsciously responded.

It's four.

The interview is divided into ten groups, with male and female models conducted simultaneously. Though there weren't enough seats in the area, Han Yun moves to the empty stairwell, where the air smells like smoke. He doesn't want to sit on the floor so he leaned on the handrail of the stairs.

While waiting, Han Yun didn't hesitate to touch the dark chocolate Sun Wenyan gave to him. He gently tore off the wrapping paper printed with incomprehensible characters, pinching the chocolate with his fingers, he sniffed it at the tip of his nose.

Although the smell was bitter, it had an addictive aroma, he was very curious about what he had never eaten. As a king of a country, he often made people search for his precious treasures, yet this world has so many things he has never seen before.

Like a cat, he tried to reach out the tip of his tongue and licked it with excitement then quickly bit a mouthful, the chocolate quickly melting in his mouth. Han Yun's expression froze instantly and became disappointed.

Just as it smells, the bitterness is laced with aromatic flavors, but the bitterness is much more, even with a medicinal taste that he drinks all year round.

He hates drinking medicine the most. He hasn't been used to it for more than a decade, and it's his great enemy every time, as if the renewal medicine can kill him.

Disappointed, he shoved the chocolate back into the wrapping paper, and was about to find a place to throw it away. When he lowered his head, he caught a little guy who was not tall enough to stand by his side and looked up proudly.

Han Yun bowed his head and looked at the blonde child. He couldn't even tell whether it was a boy or a girl.

After a month with the original owner, he had seen a lot of people with strange hair and pupil color, like fairies, but it is the first time to see such a small and beautiful person.

He has no resistance to good–looking things.

So as soon as he took the throne, he began to choose concubines with great enthusiasm. But after the physician at imperial hospital gave him his pulse, he looked reluctant to tell him, "Your Majesty this body...... don't let Yuanyang go otherwise......"¹

"Otherwise what?"

Dr. Zhu shook his head: "Life is in danger."

The imperial harem system has three more beautiful concubines than a flower, but he couldn't move one at all.

After years of this forbearance, he found out that he was getting old. He really thought that he couldn't bear and even brought in the teacher to discuss the matter: "Do you think Dr. Zhu is a masterpiece sent by the enemy?"

"Why does Your Majesty make this statement?"

"I see him as a fine work!" How can Han Yun talk to the Grand Preceptor about this kind of rear–palace affair?

He was extremely depressed, "Why wouldn't he let me please my wife?! I am not inhumane!"

"What does Your Majesty wants?"

Han Yun beckoned, and he said a few words.

Fu Yuan gave him a meaningful smile and a deep look: "This minister will arrange it."

On the Lantern Festival day, the emperor surreptitiously rode off the palace and took the carriage of the teacher. The carriage was simple and unadorned but inside was very spacious and comfortable.

That night, he spent a fortune and bought the mysterious first night on the Yanchun Tower, with its veil over the whole, but delicate figure.

It's a bit shameful to say that the country king is now walking around.

Han Yun was so excited that he stood uneasily and poured several glasses of wine from the jug, drinking it all up.

He sat by the bed and waited until the girl came in, patiently speaking to the other man.

As the girl approached, Han Yun sneezed by the fat powder smell. After sneezing, he couldn't stop at all: "Ah–ah!" He almost fainted, "Girl, is there any pollen on your body?"

The young lady smiled shyly, looking at the handsome young man, she coulnd't help but scrape up, "You can smell it..."

Han Yun stood up sharply and pushed the woman away, "Don't! Don't touch me! I'm allergic to pollen— achoo!!!"

He ran straight away.

On the way back to the palace, Han Yun almost burned himself inside the carriage of the teacher.

Fu Yuan explained: "In places like Yanchun Tower, incense and wine have been added with aphrodisiac drugs."

Han Yun remembered that he had drunk a lot of wine, and he was so hot that he could not bear to die, "Master Fu, otherwise we'll go back to Yanchun Tower and let Yinxiang bathe and wait."²

Suddenly, Fuyuan's expression was uncertain, and suddenly came close, whispering: "Your Majesty really wants to know what it feels like?"

He began to reign when he was twelve years old, now he had been an emperor for a few years. He's already old, but he can't do 'that' because of physical reasons. How can he not be depressed?

The carriage was large to enough to accommodate two men, but still slightly crowded and the air was getting drier and hotter.

Fu Yuan streched out his jade–like fingers to remove his shoes and socks, releasing his dress as a noble man.

Han Yun was startled, his face flushed: "Master Fu, what are you doing!"

Fu Yuan hissed, "Your Majesty, keep your voice down."

At the Lantern Festival, the night was packed with people and the lights were bright.

Han Yun just glared at him. Fu Yuan made him lean on him, his arms around him, and a slight smile on his lips, "This minister is rude."

Since then, there has been an unspeakable thing between the emperor and the teacher that cannot be said.

Later, Han Yun thought that he had repeatedly condoned the following offenders under the teacher's association not only because he was helpless, but also because he did not do anything for himself, perhaps, because the teacher also had a natural appearance.

He has always been tolerant of beautiful things.

When Han Yun saw the child staring at him with big blue eyes, he thought he wanted to eat the chocolate in his hands. He bowed his head, "This is not delicious."

The child said something that Han Yun could not understand. His beautiful eyes were like a pair of sapphire.

How come there are children in this place? Han Yun found it a bit strange, but soon, he thought what Sun Wenyan said. That M or something was a children's clothing brand, and that he needs to walk with young models.

It seems that this should be the small model brought by the brand.

Coincidentally, Han Yun heard a shout: "The fourth group is ready."

He shoved the unpalatable thing into the pocket of the little guy, and raised his lips with a smile, "For your lovely part, I'll give it to you."

About 100 models came in through the initial round of screening interviews, while the Mayoral brand needs 60. In the case of fewer male models, the competition was minimal that it could almost get in as long as it didn't look foreign.

So the changing room was relatively relaxed at first, less tit–for–tat.

As a result, as soon as the clothes came out, they quickly changed their tastes.

Because the male models are all about the same size, they are all about one meter and eight meters in average, they had to grab the clothes.

A group of people swarmed up, leaving Han Yun, who had never experienced such a posture, and all was left but a soiled blue sweater and red shorts.

As for the others, the clothes they grabbed are all normal, such as three–pieces dresses, black leather jackets, shirts and trousers, and hooded sweaters.

The set of Han Yun was not only blue sweater and reddish shorts, but also paired with black knee socks!

Standard British style children's clothing.

He lifted his clothes in a daze.

Just then, an unidentified model patted his shoulder, "Dude, hurry up next time."

The staff glanced at the watch and said, "If you don't change your clothes within five minutes, you will be eliminated."

All the male models turned and rushed to the dressing room.

In the backstage of the busy show, there are usually no dressing room. Undressing in public is the basic quality of a model, but the interview venue is an open clothing store, so there is a dressing room where models can change their clothes individually.

Han Yun changed his clothes slowly, and was still thinking how this catwalk show usually go.

He put on the black socks and looked at himself in the mirror uncomfortably.

To him, the scarlet shorts were like a pair of tights, and they stretched out the muscles of the thighs forcefully, while the cotton black socks were stuck just below the knee, with a hint of ascetic sexiness.

And between the shorts and socks, those bare, white legs became very dazzling.

How can you meet someone in such an undignified outfit? These sudden concerns made Han Yun restlessly walk around in the bright lights of the dressing room, but he realized in his heart that this kind of dress was very normal here. He followed the original owner many times to the nightclub, which were almost like a pool of meat, all people are bare naked!

Do you really want to go out and meet people like this?

Soon, Han Yun figured it out again. This is not his body. He sees people when he sees them. There is nothing to be afraid of.

Outside the dressing room, Han Yun heard a model next to him whispering, "Fortunately we rushed, the black socks are too basic eh,"

Basic?

Han Yun was so confused that it took a long time to reflect. What does this new term mean?

He was almost annoyed, and finally, silently pulled his socks over his knees.

I'm not basic!

The entire runaway is about 25 meters long. Two of the four judges on the stage are foreign faces, one is a show director invited by the brand, and one is the brand's design director. Both looking at the models on the stage with professional but lazy eye.

The quality of the models is all right, but they're not dazzling.

When Han Yun first stood under the stage and watched the other models walk away, he didn't see a reason why he came. So, once after a while, after watching, there was a pause in the middle, they walk back and forth, and that's it?

He didn't know why, everything was carried out with vague and half–knowledge memories. He saw what others did and did what he did. When it was his turn, he did what he learned from the other models, went up and down, swinging back and forth.

The modeling industry has always emphasized novelty, personality and iconic characteristics. On the momentum of walking, Han Yun has a kind of self–reverence attitude, even if he looks like a novice who just entered the industry, he doesn't know how to show the big children's clothing on his body, and it doesn't match the temperament of his clothes— but his personal style is extremely strong.

The eyes of the listless judges flashed.

footnotes:

¹"Your Majesty this body...... don't let Yuanyang go otherwise......" original phrase : "陛下这身体......千万莫要泄了元阳,否则......" i'm confused at this part, please help me. i don't get it ah.

² Yinxiang is the name of the woman he was about to *** hahahaha!!!

The author has something to say: You're coming!!!

t/n: this chapter is mixed feelings. i laughed and screamed from the past fluffiness between the mc & ml. fu yuan, go go come get your wife!!! whispers, they did it already ah — ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also, if you want fast updates, visit my page at my bio ^^;

 

5