Chapter 15
2.2k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the expression of Han Yun, Fu Yuan knew what he was trying to say, and gave him a smile.

Han Yun feels very ill for the imperial teacher who is doing what the court maid in the palace is doing for him…

But let the teacher do it instead of doing it himself, after all, he washes it clean.

Faced with Fu Yuan’s reply, Han Yun was somewhat embarrassed and said: “Master Fu, I’ll give you all my clothes in the future, OK? When I make a lot of money, I’ll definitely treat you well.”

Fu Yuan: “How does Your Majesty intend to deal with the minister?”

Han Yun said: “If I eat a bite of meat, I will never let you drink soup!” He’s the only man in the world who treats himself with sincerity like a teacher.

Fu Yuan looked at him in the dark night, looking like a wolf, and finally smiled and said, “Your Majesty, the minister really wants to eat……”

“Eat what?” Han Yun didn’t hear clearly: “Whatever you want, as long as I can get it, I’ll buy it for you!”

Fu Yuan said, and he stroked his palm on his forehead: “It’s late, let your Majesty sleep.”

The preliminary record was recorded every other day, and Han Yun was going to play early tomorrow.

“Come up too.” He yawned, nestling in the quilt, and suddenly found that the smell on Fu Yuan was somewhat familiar.

Before Han Yun set out to record the scene, he received another text message from Song Lin: “Today is a hard photo test, with few clothes, and several models wearing the same piece. You come in early, and call me, I’ll have someone pick you up and give you the number in front.”

After the last direct elimination of half, there are only 100 players left, this hard-shot shooting will combine the results of the last show, and again eliminate half.

But the 100 players took hard photos on the same day, of course, they could not have prepared 100 pieces for the players, but in fact there were only 30 pieces in total, of which women’s wear was a bit more than men’s, after all, there were more women’s models than men’s.

So for a one piece of clothing, when the model is finished, the next model will wear it.

Upon seeing Song Lin’s text message, Han Yun got up from the bed in a hurry and couldn’t wait for breakfast so he opened the refrigerator, drank a bottle of milk, and left.

He was resolutely unwilling to wear a piece of clothing with others! He’ll wear it first!

Because Song Lin was operating inside, Han Yun successfully got five, an extremely high number, in the lottery. He went to the company yesterday to ask Zhou Ran, so Han Yun paid special attention to other players today.

Soon, he found Luo Yusen among the hundred players.

Luo Yusen has a good figure, but the players who participated in the competition are all passable. His appearance is a bit ordinary, but it’s very unique and easy for the audience to generate memory points. A single eyelid with black eyeliner, a specially cut eyebrow, a dirty braid, and a few silver earrings.

He looks more like a rocker than a model.

As soon as their eyes passed, Luo Yusen glanced at him coldly and disdainful. Han Yun refused to take it personally, scoffed lightly, and turned his head with great pride, as if he was not worth mentioning.

This person harmed himself because of Sun Wenyan… Han Yun couldn’t figure it out, that guy’s really a blind man.

Eventually, he finally remembered that when he was rehearsing in the children’s clothing show that day, he was holding a dinner plate with Louis for snacks when the director told them to come to the grand finale. Han Yun didn’t know what a grand finale meant so he answered calmly and didn’t care.

But he was envied by a few of his colleagues who he met on the runway: “Han Yun, you’re very lucky. I heard that the designer Mr. Morris has taken you to the grand finale, and I haven’t even walked on the finale at one time. Although it’s just a children’s show, it’s a show, but you’ve got a lot of big brands to see the show, so you can’t say who’s watching it!”

Han Yun was the 5th, so he was the first to go in and pick up clothes, and Luo Yusen also drew the top 30, which was also the first batch. A group of male models crowded together: “Oh, I want this!”

“I want this one too, don’t grab it from me. I got it first. This is mine!”

Someone even got into a fight.

Han Yun: “…”

Before he could react, his clothes were robbed.

It was strange that he had to pick up the last piece of clothing and lift it up. The director looked up behind the viewfinder and saw Han Yun, shaking his head, he said, “Sure enough, this rich man was the one being bullied.”

Han Yun wore the clothes that were found in the closet today. He didn’t know exactly what the difference between the two or three hundred clothes that the original owner bought on the Weibo account and the several thousand yuan that he had paid for was, and he was not aware of this and had no money to buy new clothes, so he had to pick out the clothes that he wanted to wear from the closet.

The host of the program is Lin Meng, a well-known variety show host in China, who has done fashion homework ahead of time: “If you get your clothes, you should understand the theme of this hard photo. Yes, it is — the dark.”

It’s a collection of clothes that he didn’t know which brand sponsored, some gorgeous, some simple, but almost all in black… his dress though, which was red and medieval he doesn’t understand, was somewhat cumbersome.

Because a dozen ‘black’ costumes are too provocative, countless people picked them up with their hands, and immediately returned to their original positions after seeing the costumes. This kind of fancy clothes is left to the unlucky hands.

Lin Meng: “You divide the five into groups and shoot them together.”

A group of players rioted: “Shoot together?”

“Take the same hard photo. Only one player is selected for each hard photo. The two players are to be determined. The next two will be eliminated directly. “

“When you go in and change clothes, our four judges will determine your group.”

In the end, it is a domestic competition. It is not so open and will not shoot the details of the model change. Han Yun quickly rushed into the changing room with curtains. The changing room in the background was not enough. If he didn’t grab it, he could only change outside.

It’s a domestic race, less open, and doesn’t capture the details of the model changing. Han Yun quickly rushed into the curtains’ changing rooms. The changing room in the background was not enough. If he didn’t grab it, he could only change outside.

He lifted the red, very heavy garment, a bit out of reach.

The collar is large, a wide circle of lace called Cra’vat, with a medium-sized air.

Just when Han Yun wasn’t sure what to do, he was suddenly blindfolded in his eyes, and he couldn’t see, but Han Yun was not panic at all, he knew who it was.

He took his clothes with both hands, and behind him came a low sound of Fu Yuan, blowing on his ears, itchy: “Don’t move, this minister will change Your Majesty.”

This time, Han Yun was the one who served him. He opened his arms shamelessly when he heard the word.

It’s just… unseen, a pair of man’s hands undressed him and his fingers would occasionally rubbed his skin. Han Yun felt strange in his heart, as if ants were crawling, numb and itchy.

Soon, Fu Yuan finished changing his clothes for him, and Han Yun opened his eyes again and saw the teacher was gone.

He murmured quietly: He was a ghost.

And he made Fu Yuan change his name, but Fu Yuan still didn’t change it… besides, let him be his own emperor.

The clothes were changed, and the grouping came out at the same time. He and Luo Yusen were grouped together. The grouping was regular. The program groups would split up the default predetermined 50 players to ensure that they could successfully advance.

Luo Yusen is different from the original owner: The original owner has the opportunity but can’t hold on to it, while Luo Yusen is a powerful person, but in the past few years he has been under pressure from an older generation, and he has never been able to make his mark.

He’s a tough rival, but Han Yun doesn’t think he will lose.

However, just looking at the clothes, Han Yun knew he had already lost. Luo Yusen grabbed a black knight costume with a very handsome design and a pair of black riding boots, which fits his temperament. The red costume on his body was worn by medieval nobles and can usually only be seen in portrait oil paintings.

The design is grotesque and funny, but it’s also massive.

So no matter whether there’s a player with or without experience, they will give up this too-fancy costume, which seems to be too gorgeous, no matter how strange it is.

You can see the effect of Han Yun wearing it…

Someone whispered: “It doesn’t look as ugly as I thought?”

“It’s not ugly but it doesn’t look good…”

“It’s a pity that such a beautiful player will never see us again……”

“That’s not necessarily the case. He must be very attractive to the female audience, and the show group has given him the opportunity to leave so early.”

The host Lin Meng interrupted everyone’s conversation and said, “You know, there were still 70 models in line, so today’s shooting will be very fast. Each group of players will only be given ten minutes. “Without giving the models a chance to discuss, she went on, “The make-up time is half an hour, and the first group of the second advanced make up room will be waiting.”

After finishing the makeup, as soon as Han Yun entered the studio, he smelled a strange smell.

There was a girl in a black witch costume in their group who couldn’t help covering her nose: “What smell is this, it smells so bad, I can’t stand it.”

They soon noticed that in the dark scene of the construction, there was brown horse that was chained.

The Arabian horse was borrowed from the racecourse and looked taller than people. No doubt, this horse is the most striking prop in the entire scene! And the European-style sofa, small tea table and floor lamp next to it all became dim compared with this horse.

“What, it turned out to be horse dung…”

One of the staff member said, “Yes, it’s horse manure. The princess has a bad temper, just let the rider approach. We’ve cleaned it up. Bear with it.”

The photographer’s expression was calm, as if he didn’t smell the smell. Han Yun didn’t know the photographer, but the girl who complained about the smell exclaimed when he saw him: “Oh! It’s Russell!!! Oh my god! Am I dreaming!?”

It looks like a very good photographer.

The photographer’s expression was very cold: “Look for the props yourself, I only shoot for ten minutes.”

Luo Yusen walked to the Arabian horse without hesitation.

He was a black knight, and of course he had to match a steed horse. He was confident, and the next rider held him up in horseshoes and was ready to flip over- the princess, as the staff said, had a bad temper and threw him down.

He fell into the dead leaves all over the ground, and a smell of horse dung rushed into his nose, and Luo Yusen’s expression changed immediately.

But he wasn’t discouraged, and soon tried again, twice…

The photographer looked at him with impatience: “If you can’t climb up, don’t waste your time. And you,” he pointed at the standing Han Yun, who’s not in state beside the floor lamp on the edge, “Can’t you find a place?”

Han Yun has no experience in taking hard photos. To be precise, there’s not much information about this in the memory, and the original owner has not taken this types of films.

That’s why he looked helpless.

“I’ll try again,” Luo Yusen said, glancing at Han Yun.

Ignoring him, the photographer told the director’s staff: “It’s a waste of time. Start the timing directly.”

As soon as this remark was made, several other players in the group showed their dissatisfaction: “If you can’t ride a horse, don’t push hard! Don’t waste our time shooting, how can Russell have so much time for you to waste!”

Luo Yusen walked to the horse with an ugly expression and picked it up the horse rope- he chose to lead a horse.

Just then, Han Yun came to the horse.

He caused a great deal of discontent, believing that he was wasting his time.

Han Yun didn’t have any good points, although he was not very proficient in Liuyi, he was not in good health, among whom, he was the worst, at least was able to ride a horse, though he couldn’t even get up on his back.

Liuyi; six arts; the rites, music, archery, chariot racing, calligraphy and mathematics…

He was thrown off his horse when he was young, because it was a wild horse sent by a Mongolian messenger, which was difficult to tame.

However, this Arabian horse is not qualified or tall enough in his eyes, not to mention temper.

Luo Yusen also looked back at him, showing a mocking expression: “I can’t get on the horse, do you think you can do it?” As soon as the voice fell, Han Yun grabbed the reins and turned over.

Even though he’s flamboyant, he can see that his movements were very sharp and professional, and beautiful.

One second became two seconds… everyone was waiting for him to be thrown off. Unexpectedly, Han Yun sat on the horseback so firmly.

Luo Yusen’s face burned with anger. He got on the horseback, didn’t he become a slave to him?!

Han Yun was sitting on horseback, showing his pride. Look! I’m so great!

The photographer said, “You only have seven minutes.” Then he raised his camera, and the models quickly entered the shooting state.

After the shooting, the next group of players came in, and the director said, “The next recording is five days later, June 10, and it takes a while for the film to be selected and the film to be modified, and the next time you come, you’re going to announce who’s promoted and who’s to be decided, and who’s going to leave.”

Han Yun was idle again.

He’s now completely penniless, and has received a phone call from his family. His father’s current wife, Aunt Cui, urged him to ask for money.

“Your father’s illness can’t be delayed. The family has been emptied. Han Yun, this is your biological father. If you’re not responsible, we can’t afford it… we can only give up on him.”

Han Yun, angry and distressed, knew it was from the body’s blood relationship.

It was very uncomfortable, and he said, “Give me some time, I participated in the show, half a million bonus, I’m going to get half a million, and you’re going to get the money first.”

Auntie Cui: “This month I’m going to ask you to borrow money from your friends, and you certainly have quite a few rich friends in Beijing! Or, or — you can borrow a loan from a bank loan.”

Han Yun laughed angrily: “Aunt Cui, why don’t you let your son borrow from a bank loan?” I’m also afraid of the goodness of the underworld!

“Longlong just went to college, and you’re out of society…”

Hanging up the phone, Han Yun angrily squeezed his eyebrows. This kind of thing can’t be explained without giving it, and if he has so much money, he’ll definitely give it.

That night, Han Yun received a call from Aunt Cui again, saying: “Thank you, thank you, we have received the money you transferred, Aunt Cui thanks you for your father!”

Han Yun was confused: “What half million?”

“You called! I’ve received it, rest assured, these 500,000 yuan are all used to treat your father, and I’ll not use a penny. “

Han Yun became more confused, someone gave 500,000 in his name and called to the Cui family?

Who?

Could it be…

Han Yun hung up the phone quickly and summoned Fu Yuan out to ask him.

Fu Yuan: “The minister said, the minister is rich.”

Han Yun nearly cried and held him in his arms: “Lord Fu, you’re so good at this. Why didn’t you tell me earlier! I don’t spoil you for nothing!”

chapter 14

The author has something to say: Little emperor: such dirty work of washing clothes! Let me give it to the washing machine later!

  Fu Yuan: Yes, Your Majesty.

t/n: sorry for the late updates : i’ve been busy studying for my exams… i’ll promise to update as soon as i finish ^^; also, the start of spoiling uwu

6