Chapter 1: This was a game
353 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hah~ my mind just full of idea. I just cannot stop adding more series!!!

Galactic Star Online.

It is a very popular MMORPG that ever existed. As you guys can tell from it's title, it is a role-playing game that is set in a sci-fi fantasy world with space ship and stuff. But what make this game popular was that it give the player freedom to do whatever you want. You can customised your character however you like and do whatever jobs you want from adventurers to merchant. 

Well if I were to give simple explanation. IT. IS. THE. BEST. GAME. EVER!!!

Oh I forgot to introduced myself, my name is Mori Kazuhira, my age is 32 years old. I was your average middle-class office workers. I have always been a hardcore GSO players, ever since it was came out 9 years ago. Well since that already out of the way I can finally talk about my avatar. Here in the game you can choose more than 50 different races that exist. Race selction was the most important features in the game because it determine your base stat, active skills and passive skills. For example a human is a jack-of-all-trades race. They have the weakest base stat and lack active skill but their passive skill, make them leveling up in much more faster rate than any other race. As for me I choose the best race that the game has to offers, the Immortan. They are the most over powered race in the game. Their base stat was ridiculously high, their active skill can even help them mowed down an entire army and their passive skill give them immunity to almost all of the ailments and help them heal themselves without using items or skills. But their downside is they can only level up if they fought more than 100 enemies at one time or against enemies that have higher levels than them. In another words they are race that was geared towards warfare.

The other thing is jobs. Here you can only acquired jobs through a certain missions or achievements. For example if you want to be an adventurer you need to do an adventurer missions from the guild while a pirate only need to have pirating achievements. A job also will gives you perk that related to the job. For examples a player with 'merchant' jobs can have a discount if they buy from npc. As for me I have the 'galactic warlord' job. That is the hardest job to acquired in the game. You need to conquer 10 planets without losing within a limited time. Only a handful of players has the 'galactic walord' job and most of them  were hardcore player like me.

It's not a sci-fi game if there is no space ship right? Well since you already know my job, it's quite easy to guess what kind of ship I used. Suffice to say my ship is a continent size warship. It was the most expensive ship in the game. The ship was equipped with the most powerful state-of-the-art technology and can house billions of  my soldiers. It also equipped with a shipyard, self sufficient hydroponic farm, mining bay, armament factory, and many more. My ship is basically a moving fortress.

Another famous features of the game is that you can create npc companions. Yes you can create about five npc. My first npc companions that I create is a female elf that I named Ristia. I really went crazy on her. I make her appearance to my liking. Her hair is a long blonde hair, her iris is soft blue, her face is well proportioned and had a matured aura around her. She also tall, slender but most importantly has a bountiful chest. She is the best character that I ever made and I'm actually quite fond of her that I always give her the best item that I have to increase her stat.

I'm also quite famous in the game. I was known as Azreal the Blood Crusader. Azreal is my avatar name. There is no one that never heard of my name in GSO. Unless you a new player that is.

***

Today is my usual day off and I will spent my whole day playing GSO. But unlike my usual day, today I heard that the dev will open a new sector to explore in the game. I was really excited because it has been quite sometime since we have a new area. They said that you need to enter a wormhole in Daud Sector to get there.

As soon as my ship enter the wormhole suddenly my rooms shaking.

"Oh shit, earthquake!!"

I tried to get up and head to the door but I accidentally trip and passed out.

***

What happened?

Where am I?

Right now I'm not in my room but somewhere else. But I don't think that this is a hospital because it's to fancy. So fancy in fact, that you can mistake it with a five stars hotel room. I get out of my bed and start to look around. For some reason this room look quite familiar.

Suddenly there someone knocking the door.

"Your Excellency, may I enter?" The voice asked.

"Yes you may."

When the person came in I was shocked that my mind began to stop thinking. I was to shocked that I kept staring at her face for a long time.

"Your Excellency, is there something wrong with my face?"

It was Ristia. Yes!! I 100% sure that is truly the npc that I created, Ristia. I quickly ran to the nearest mirror and finaly I know what is really happening here. I right now for some reason has been sent into the game world and had taken control of my avatar in game. No I have became my character!!!

I have became Azreal the Blood Crusader!!!

14