Chapter 50
2.4k 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tang Mi never dreamed that Yu Yi would propose to her all of a sudden, she was stunned for a while.

The fireworks from the behind are still blooming, as every "bang" sounds are like Tang Mi's heartbeat at a time.

Yu Yi looked at her intently, his eyes brighter than the blooming fireworks in the night sky.

Tang Mi swallowed subconsciously, and asked stiffly, " Isn't marriage proposal done with flowers and diamond ring?But you only arranged fireworks?"

Yu Yi's brow moved slightly as he turned around to look back. Suddenly a dark figure ran over quickly, holding a dazzling bouquet of red roses in his hands.

He handed the rose and a box to Yu Yi, and the ran as fast as if a dog chasing him.

Yu Yi covered his embarrassment with his handsome expressionless face, opened the box, and hlanded it to Tang Mi: "Well ... the fireworks happened a bit too early, they should have come to a little late, and there are also candles and red wine prepared there. "

As his voice heard, immediately a candle lit in the front, the warm yellow candlelight moved slightly in the sea breeze.

Tang Mi snorted, she couldn't help laughing at his silly actions.

Yu Yi's expression was extremely solemn: "I will deduct their salary when I go back."

Tang Mi laughed louder. She tried to wipe away the tears in corner of her eyes as shr took the beautiful box from Yu Yi's hand: "No need to deduct their salary, I am willing to marry you."

Yu Yi's beautiful eyes became brighter instantly, Tang Mi felt that it was more dazzling than all the stars she had seen.

"Really?" Yu Yi suppressed the brust of joy in his heart as he confirmed with Tang Mi.

Tang Mi nodded: "Of course it is true, after all, a few women can refuse such a large diamond."

Yu Yi's expression froze a for a bit, Tang Mi stepped forward with a smile, crouched down in front of him, and stretched out her hands to pinch at his face: "It is impossible to refuse such a handsome husband!"

Obviously, this is the first time that Yu Yi has been pinched, and his eyes flashed with surprise.

Tang Mi smiled and poked on his face again, "How long are you planning to kneel here?"

Yu Yi expression froze for a moment, he handed the banquet to Tang Mi, but as he was about to get up his body wobble slightly.

Tang Mi quickly come forward and hugged him: "What's wrong?"

Yu Yi looked away  "My legs became numb."

Tang Mi expression froze as she laughed wildly.

She sat down next to Yu Yi, looking at the bright fireworks in front.

Yu Yi glanced at her "I suddenly proposed to you, did I scare you?"

Tang Mi said: "Of course it's scary. I'm was stunned for a moment! Fortunately, my heart is relatively strong."

Yu Yi smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to propose so early, but recently ..." Yu Yi became  silent for a while, and said, "I was going to wait until your shop opened and talk about marriage, but you don’t have to worry about it. The wedding period can be set after the shop opens. I’ll just prepare the wedding. You can concentrate on preparing the dessert shop. "

"Ok!" Tang Mi nodded at him with a smile.

The corner of Yu Yi's mouth was unconsciously hooked, as he looked down at the ring that was still at box, "I will help you put on the ring."

"Okay." Tang Mi stretched out her left hand, her fingers white and slender.

Yu Yi admired for a while, praising: "Your hands are so beautiful. Many pastry chefs have thickened their fingers due to long-term kneading and other actions."

Tang Mi smiled and said, "Yu Xin also said so."

Yu Yi movement paused for a while, then put the ring on her ring finger.

Tang Mi raised her left hand and looked at it, then said with regrets: "Unfortunately, I can't wear a ring when I make cakes."

Yu Yi also looked at her left hand with a smile: "It doesn't matter."

The last firework rose at sea level, bursting out finally disappearing in the quite night. The beach became quiet again, Yu Yi turned around and said to Tang Mi, "The sea breeze is a bit cold, let's go back first."

"Okay." Tang Mi stood up from the seat with hand in hand with Yu Yi and glanced forward. "Don't you think there is still some wine? Let's take it back and drink!"

"Okay." Yu Yi led her over, picked up red wine from the heart-shaped candle circle, and pulled her back.

Tang Mi smiled and asked, "Who told you today's idea?"

Yu Yi paused and replied, "Luo Hao, are you dissatisfied?"

Tang Mi blinked: "I think Assistant Luo must have watched a lot of romantic movies."

Yu thought for a while, and said, "In fact, I also feel a bit too exaggerated."

Tang Mi laughed again.

After returning to Yu Yi's villa, Tang Mi opened the red wine and toasted with Yu Yi: "I wish us a happy marriage!"

Yu Yi chuckled: "Can you still drink?"

"Of course, hurry up, toast!"

Yu Yi lifted the glass following her: "Cheers."

Two people drank half a bottle of red wine, and Tang Mi started to get a little sleepy. Yu Yi took the wine glass in her hand and asked quietly, "Are you sleepy? Go to take a bath and sleep, okay?"

"Okay." Tang Mi agreed, and followed him to upstairs.

Because Tang Mi had no clothes, she still had to wear Yu Yi's shirt. Yu Yi found out the shirt she wore last time, adjusted the water temperature, and let Tang Mi go in for a bath.

After entering the bathroom, Tang Mi started to take off her clothes, regardless the presence of Yu Yi. Yu Yi froze for a moment, and quickly retreated.

He found his pajamas in the closet and took a shower in the bathroom next door.

When he returned from the shower, Tang Mi had not yet come out. He went to next to window and started to wipe his wet hairs with a towel.

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped. It didn't take long for Tang Mi to come out. After taking a bath, she seemed bit awake.

She looked at Yu Yi's direction and smiled embarrassingly at him: "I just seemed a bit drunk."

"It's okay, but don't drink anymore outside."

Tang Mi flattened her mouth, looked around and asked, "Where do I sleep?"

"Of course the same as last time." Yu Yi walked over and took her hand, taking her to the bed. Tang Mi lifted the quilt and sat down, looking up at him and saying, "Same as last time?Then you can not do anything, okay?"

"Hmm." Yu Yi laid down next to her and sniffed softly next to her. "Why is that the body wash especially fragrant for you?"

Tang Mi's neck was brushed by his hair, as she shrank back, and laughed: "This is psychological effect."

Yu Yi took her in his arms and said nothing.

Tang Mi thought something suddenly, and said to him: "Oh..Yes, I have to inform my father and mother about marriage."

"Well, I'll talk to Aunt Lan in person, how should I cantact your father?"

"Well ..." Tang Mi frowned a bit. "I don't know where dad is now. Although I have his phone number, there is often no signal where he is, so it depends on luck."

In Yu Yi's arms she talked about her father situation as she reached out for her cellphone from her bag: "I should make a call now."

Yu Yi said: "Isn't it too late now?"

"No, anyway, I don't know where he is, so we don't know if there is a time difference or not." Tang Mi said as she dialed her father's phone number.The contact was named as Tang Lin.

Yu Yi's eyes changed slightly as he asked, "Your father's name is Tang Lin?"

Tang Mi said: "Yeah,I have seen somewhere that we should not save our parents name with 'mom' and 'dad' otherwise it is easy to get cheated if I lost my phone.So I have saved his number with his name.”

Yu Yi nodded, as he got up to find a magazine from the bedroom's bookcase, turned to a page, and handed it to Tang Mi: "Is your father, this Tang Lin?"

In the magazine there is a set of photos of tropical rain forests, the animals in the pictures seemed to occasionally jump out of the camera.

Tang Mi took the magazine with surprise and looked at it, "Yes, this is the picture taken by my father."

Yu Yi said: "He is famous in the photography in the industry and has won many international awards. His photos have been sold at high prices in Italian auctions."

Tang Mi looked up at him doubtfully: "Are you a fan of my dad?"

"I'm not." Yu Yi paused for a moment, then chuckled, "But my dad's study has a collection of photos he took, the subject seems to be the four seasons in the Alps1Alps is a mountain range in Europe.."

Tang Mi opened her mouth widely as she forgot to dial the number.

Yu Yi put away the magazine, laid back next to her again: "Call again tomorrow, now let's sleep early"

"Okay." As she put down her she mummered inwardly, "Dad my future father-in-law maybe your fan."

Yu Yi turned off the light and lay down beside her.

Only sounds of breaths could he heard in the quit room.Tang Mi put her arms around the person next to her in the darkness, as she said : "Mr.Yu I can't seem to sleep tonight."

Yu Yi smiled, and leaned over to embrace her waist: "Then, should we do some exercise to help us sleep?"

Tang Mi was about to say, "Don't mess around." as Yu Yi has kissed her lips.

It was strange that there was no light around, but Yu Yi was able to find her lips accurately.

The kiss was soft and gentle,  from the corner of her mouth to her neck, unbuttoning two buttons on her shirt, as he bite on her collarbone.

Tang Mi exclaimed softly, but the low voice was like a motivation to him, rising Yu Yu's body temperature.

His hand slid into Tang Mi's shirt as he touched Tang Mi's cold skin. It seemed that it was the only way to ease his discomfort.

Tang Mi wanted to follow his advances, as this way they probably go all out, but at this moment Yu Yi's movement suddenly stopped.

His wet eyes stared at Tang Mi, panting slightly.

Tang Mi gasped, watching him with silent. Yu Yi kissed her rosy lips and said, "I will not do anything until our wedding..."

When Tang Mi heard him, she laughed stupidly: "Seriously Mr.Yu, there are not many men like you now."

In fact, she didn't mind going all out with him, but she was very willing to restrain herself as she was very moved by his words.

Yu Yi sincerely said: "I think this is just respect for a women, especially women I like."

Tang Mi smiled and said, "Okay, but with the tone you said just now looks like you are saving meat until New Year."

Yu Yi: "..."

After this episode, Tang Mi felt that her body temperature was again rising, but she forced herself to close her eyes.

When she opened her eyes again, the sky was already bright, Yu Yi held her head with one hand, and looked at her with a smile.

Tang Mi rubbed her sleepy eyes as she looked at the person opposite. Alas! she remembered that last night hr was not wearing any pink pajamas.

... This is simply impossible to imagine!

But now the person in front of her is indeed wearing a pink pajamas and laughed as his two dimples visible clearly and said to her: "Good morning, sweetheart."

Tang Mi: "..."

Yu Xin hasn't come out for such a long time, she thought he and Yu Yi had been merged, because the recent Yu Yi is more and more like Yu Xin. But now ...

"Yu ... Xin?"

Yu Xin smiled at her: "It's been a long time, sweetheart, have you missed me?"

Tang Mi sat up, and the long hair behind her spread out: "What happened?Mr.Yu?"

Yu Xin took her hand as he sniff her black hair, still laughing: "Yu Yi is locked up by me, you don't have to think about him now, he won't show up again."

Tang Mi frowned, pulled her hair back and asked, "What the f*** is going on?"

Yu Xin leaned closer to her, as his mouth formed a brilliant smile: "He introduced you to my parents, he also got your mother's approval, and he finally proposed to you. Well, he did everything well.Thanks to him, I will not face any problems marrying you."

Yu Xin back again after many chapters......This is going to be interesting.. 

I've just noticed that there is full version of Sweet Heart and Honeyed Desire in Wattpad...So I am stop updating this from now..If anyone wants me to continue feel free to comment below....Thank You Very Much Readers...

2