Chapter 3:Betrayal
223 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I see the lights in Olivia's house go off, this is the only way I can tell if it is bed time since I've lived alone ever since I began high-school. When I was in the 6th grade my dad abandoned me and my mom, my mom was looking for a job and eventually finally found one but because of it she had to move away so now she just sends me money to live off.

"The night sky is so pretty tonight" I said to myself

For some reason when looking at the night sky I think about Chloe's eyes, beautiful yet so dark and mysterious.

February of 2018 from the perspective of Robby

Her sparkly blue eyes, long curly white hair and not to mention her boobs are so big despite having such a slim body. Chloe was the perfect girl in my eyes, I have known her ever since kindergarten along with Harry but despite me always liking her I've never had the guts to ask her out... until today. 

"I really like you... please be my girlfriend"

I could not bring myself to look up after asking her this,

"I bet she is disgusted right now," I said to myself

I slowly lifted my head up expecting her to laugh at me or say something mean, but instead she had a smile on her face, her smile was so beautiful it almost felt as if I was looking at an angel.

"I like you too Robby, of course I will"

This was the happiest point in my life, I was officially dating the girl I loved and not to mention that she is basically a celebrity. The days went by blissfully as me and Chloe ate lunch together everyday and walked home, but something was strange, every time I tried to hold her hand when walking home she would avoid it by crossing her arms, I never made a big deal about it since I was just glad to have the title of her boyfriend. As weeks went by Chloe slowly stopped showing up at our table at lunch and we were not walking home together anymore, it was as if we were not even dating anymore. One afternoon I decided to go to her to ask her if she wanted to walk home but when I found her she was talking to another guy, it was Chad the head of the soccer team, I supposed they were just friends but then I saw Chad put his hand on Chloe's cheek and kissed her, Chloe was kissing him back so I just walked away. It reached the point where Chloe was not even talking to me anymore and I kept seeing her with Chad more often, she was not even trying to hide her relationship with Chad anymore, I decided to talk to Chad one afternoon at the back of the storage room.

"What is Chloe to you?" I asked

"What does it matter to you?"

"It matters to me because as far as I'm concerned Chloe is dating me"

The look on his face after I said this, that sickening look as he laughed at me, I could feel my mind go blank and my blood pumping.

"She did tell me about a weirdo that she was dating out of pity"

This broke me, I lost control and grabbed him by his hand as he was walking away and hit him across the face and made him fall, I jumped on him and continued hitting him in the face.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!" I screamed in my head

I could feel the skin on my knuckles starting to tear while I could only see mere bruises on his face. I felt someone grab my shoulder and before I could turn around everything became all fuzzy as I fell to the ground, I saw a blurry image of the soccer team surrounding me, the pain of kicks in my gut, on my back and one final one in my face until everything turned black. When I woke up I was in the storage room, the pain everywhere was too much to get up but as I started thinking of Chloe leaving me that pain was even greater, I lied on the cold floor for a while and just stayed completely still.

"Maybe a family of raccoons will come eat me," I said to myself

I never went to school after that day, I first had Harry and some others come over on the weekend as we played some music and hanged but that was not distracting me enough from thinking about Chloe. One night I was staring out the window and saw my neighbor from across the street leave her house and leave her daughter Olivia home alone, I just did not pay any attention to it since it was none of my business. I started inviting a few people I knew to my house every night to party and then they started inviting everyone they knew and those people started inviting more people they knew, before I knew it random people were coming in and out of my house, they brought alcohol and drugs but not even that could take my mind off Chloe. After 3 weeks of having these crazy parties someone finally came in my life and as she held me, just for that short time I forgot about Chloe, that person was Olivia.

Thanks to Olivia I went back to school, The day was pretty normal, a boring day that made me start to regret coming back. I was called to the office during 4th period, I pretty much knew what I was being called in for.

" Why have you not been to school a single day for the past 3 weeks?" the principal asked

"I just didn't feel like coming"

"Honestly I could care less about you being at school, but because of this I will have to put you on a contract"

"A what?"

"The school year is almost at an end but if you cause anymore trouble before the semester finishes you will be expelled"

I did not think much of it when I walked out of his office, after all not giving trouble has been pretty easy for me up until now. The day eventually ended and after I cleaned the classroom I placed the brooms back in the storage room, as I was walking back I saw Olivia running towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I figured I'd pay you a visit on your first day back and maybe we can walk home together?"

"Yeah sure just let me get my things, I'll be right back"

As I was walking back I saw one of Chad's goons trying to talk to Olivia but I could clearly see she did not want to talk. I walked up to them and patted Olivia on the shoulder.

"I'm back, lets go," I told her

"Yeah... lets go," she replied

I saw him grab Olivia by her hand violently,

"I wasn't done talking to her asshole," he screamed at me

"Let go of her," I said with an angry tone

This made him tighten his squeeze.

"Ow... t-that hurts," Olivia cried

As I saw her wrist getting redder I could no longer control myself, I rammed myself into him, I could not think properly so I started hitting his head into the ground until I saw blood but at this point I was hearing laughing behind me. I turned around slowly and saw Chad laughing at me behind the soccer field gate, but not only him, Chloe was also there and she was recording me with her phone.

"GOOD LUCK AT YOUR OTHER SCHOOL LOSER!" Chad yelled

I saw him walk away with Chloe and as I was about to dash towards them I felt Olivia grab me by my hand, gently and calmly.

"ROBBY..." Olivia yelled

"WHY?! why is this happening to me? is this my punishment for falling in love?"

The tears started flowing down my face, the realization that Chloe probably never cared about me started to kick in, this was the end of my time here at this school and my time with Chloe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0