Lust (35)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is nothing.

Nothing but cold, dark, void.

The sea of nothingness given form. The infinite blackness that pooled into an endless ocean.

A single sensation surrounds me. From every centimeter of skin on my body, travelling down deep into the core of my consciousness. A feeling as though being lifted up by a bed of course, cold, viscous things.

Floating above them. Swaying gently like waves. A sense of balance off-setting like being gently rocked in a cradle; every ripple felt like being grazed by countless grains of pure black sand.

I try to search through my memories. Where am I? Why am I here? But through the flashes, everything gets washed away.

Ah, what is that? There was a woman, a woman with silver hairs and the most attractive pair of eyes in the world.

But even that, in an instance—It’s gone too.

My eyes open to the darkness, or rather, to the light.

In this endless space, there’s something else accompanying me, floating high in the distant sky. A star, terrifying and brilliant, it was the only light in this infinite darkness, perpetually unable to touch anything.

Yet still, I want nothing but to reach out to it.

But when I do.

I begin to sink

Falling. Drowning. Until eventually everything around me is engulfed. Each coarse grain grinds away all of my being, leaving only a faint awareness.

There is no sense of direction.

There is no sense of time.

There is no breath. There is no thought. Only a sense of weight that kept on mounting pressure, squeezing me in from all directions.

The chest that tightens. The throat that clogs.

My body emerges on the other side.

The endless black space, and the sea of nothingness. The black waters became footholds, allowing me to stand firmly on my feet.

And in front of me, an enormous stone gate stands alone at the horizon line dividing the two voids.

Without as much as a warning, the gate, or rather the door, begins to open.

And from within…

—A light.

[The King... has left... its throne.]

A faint voice echoes.

[The Crown... has.. no... bearer.]

Another, whispers.

Finally, in response to those voices calling out to me from the other side.

As the voices get louder, more numerous, more incomprehensible, nonsensical, terrifying.

Bang—!

—I walk forward…

And kick the door shut.

…..

…..

…..

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~... So dramatic.”

“How many times do I have to say it? I'm not your [King].

Then, slowly, I turn around and press my back against it to make sure it stays shut.

"I’m [Eden].

“Eden is Eden."

Sliding down to a rest, I close my eyes.

I've been sleeping for too long, so I'm going to have to wake up soon.

—Because I can't keep that person waiting for me forever, can I?

—————……….

0