2 – The CATpocalyspe. The DisCATser. The CATalysm. The HOLLY day of evolution. The CATastrophe.
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holly. Holly is the most arrogant, prick, asshole-like cat I know.

Me and Holly share a mutual relationship of total hate. It started way back when I first moved in with my girlfriend. Holly was just a cute kitten then.

When I first saw Holly, she was the most adorable asshole in the whole wide universe. She was just a little kit. She was fluffy, orange, and had a little precious tail.

I went right up to her and hugged her, squeezed her, and cuddled with her.

Honestly I thought I made a good first impression. But it was only a thought.

Good impression for me. But for Holly, I was a intrusive stranger that bursted into her house, hugged her beautiful orange fur, and occupied the attention of her slave (owner).

Obviously she was not very happy. When I started hugging her, she let out her very first screech ever from her very existence. Ear-piercing, annoying, and prideful. If translated into English you would probably hear her say, "HOW DARE YOU? YOU WANT TO DISGRACE ME? HOLLY? YOU INCOMPETENT SERVANT FOOL!"

But to me and Shaliqen it just sounded like "MEOW MEOW MURRORWOWOW?!" As I said before, she was verrry annoying. Still is.

Anyway enough with the flashbacks, back to the current Holly.

Okay. Holly is expanding and growing muscles.

Okay. Holly looks taller than me.

Okay. Holly is standing with two muscly big legs.

Ok- my ass! I get the point! Holly is now a nine-foot tall behemoth of a cat, with large metallic claws, and a amazing body that even body-builders would lust for.

Oh jeez... Holly is a giant now.

A stark contrast between her old cuddly self. Holly was... so different.

Holly mewed, and looked down at her current body. Up, down, right, left, her head swayed as she seemed to check herself.

Then she looked at me. Her black ebony eyes met with my brown ones.

Oh no.

She slowly walked towards me, hopping on the ground.

She raised one paw and slowly plopped it on my head.

A smirk slowly blossomed on her face. Her mouth suddenly moved seemly with some confusion and she slowly said "Heh."

Heh? Are you kidding me? She's doing this just to spite me isn't she?!

Holly looked at me with a smug, condecending gaze. Can I punch this cat? Or whatever Holly is now?

"Hu-hello Hoo-human, uhhu D-Dave" Holly muttered in a tomboyish voice.

She looked like she was struggling to get out her words. But it was a feat that no cat ever accomplished before.

I looked over with a shocked horrified expression on my face. Holly also still had her paw on my head.

Her mouth moved in inconherant confused motions as she struggled to say "Lo-look ha-how du-the to-tables have turned, hm... Dave?"

Suddenly it seemed like her language skills went from a sharp turn, from a struggling exchange student, to a native who lived in America his whole life.

Holly snickered, and let out a soft meow. "I would love to kill you, but I think it would be way more entertaining to use you as a servant. Especially if you are the 'superior species' compared to us, cats."

"Y-you can't do that! The g-government will save me!" I screamed, scared and confused.

Holly had a dissatisfied look as she said "Do you think I would make you my servant if I knew the government had the manpower to hurt me? Or even look for me?"

Shit.

"My ambition after gaining sentience, is now to rule over humans and cats and the entire world! If you think the government can stop me, Holly, then you are really underestimating your new boss. I will do anything in order to obtain this luxury, whether it is to kill or pacify. My goal right now though, is to obtain more servants, which is where you and other potential canidates come in." Holly claimed with an ambitious look.

Holly then hanged her expression again to a annoyed look on her face as she spat "Also what makes you think that my evolution is the only one? Thanks to my superior hearing after this Catalysm, I can hear other evolutions taking place in maximum volume."

"Come here, I will show you my servant." Holly said as she looked back at me with an expression that seemed to say 'This is karma' and walked to the door, with her claws hitting the ground ever so often.

Okay - better play along for now. Although I am frightened as hell, I need to stay calm. Holly likely wants to take me in as a servant, and although I hate this damn cat...It looks like she's my only chance at survival.

When Holly opened the door, there was a gruesome sight. Blood splattered all over the ground with bloody parts of human. i screamed and shut the door tighty and then locked it.

"What a wimp. I thought humans were supposed to be less cowardly than this. I guess cats are the superior species. Hahaha!" said Holly from outside the door.

What did that damn cat just say? Who's the wimp?

"YEAH? WELL FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, BEFORE ALL THIS EVOLUTION CRAP, YOU WERE AFRAID OF BUGS DAMNIT!" I said in a voice which had anger mixed with fear.

"Well, I don't care! !" roared Holly.

"NO WAY! THERE IS PROBABLY A KILLER ANIMAL OUT THERE THAT COULD EASILY ENDANGER MY LIFE!" I screamed.

"Well looks like I am going to have to bust down that door myself. Heh. Which will leave you basically defenceless. Or I could just kill you..." murmured Holly.

I imagined Holly's new and improved arm that were the size of a adult man's waist. I shuddered in fear and quickly unlocked the door.

"Heh. For a "superior lifeform" you look pretty pathetic." laughed Holly.

Did I mention how much I hate cats? Yes? Oh well, important things need to be said twice.

"Come follow me, my dear servant. We have some investigating to do." grinned Holly as she walked quickly across the bloodied floors.

I looked around, the dead bodies of my collegues littering the floor. It wasn't your average dead body either, it had weird black creatures, probably bugs feeding on the corpses of my aquaintances. When I said probably, I meant it because these things barely resembled bugs. They were each the size of my fist and had many legs, all muscular. Although I hate to say this, I am glad that they are busy feeding on the bodies, otherwise I would have surely been attacked and eaten in their place.

I shuddered, and I made a quick prayer that my collegues would rest in peace. Hopefully, at least some of them escaped this hospital safely and did not end up as animal food.

Holly did not spare a glance at the bodies as she quickly led the way around the hospital, every so often lifting her nose and what I presume to be smelling. Suddenly Holly stopped, which made me crash into her bulky body.

She did not even flinch.

"Looks like we are getting closer to the creature responsible for these bodies." Holly murmured with a curious glint in her eyes.

"Shit, really?" I said in fear.

"Yep, from it's sounds, it looks like it's some stinky bloodthirsty dog" said Holly.

"You sure? From my experience with dogs, they are a cute loyal species." I said

"Ugh dogs are even worse than you humans. I cannot decide if I should kill it or not. If I do, it would stain my lovely fur with it's filthy blood." she spat in disgust.

We walked into a hallway and heard deranged sounds of hard breathing and slobber.

"Looks like we are right where we want to be." exclaimed Holly with a satisfied grin.

0