The Beginning
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[ Welcome. UNIDENTIFIED  ]

" Huh?, What th- "

" Where am I!?  "

" What is this!?, What the hell is in front of me! "

" Ok  calm down, let’s breathe and think "

I suddenly got here while walking back home.. but where even is "here" anyway? it’s so dark but something is glowing.. from the looks of it I am in a cave and the ones glowing is a.. crystal? Maybe.

[ Due to a certain action, you have acquired [ Analyze ( Lv 1 ) ] ]

" Whoa!?! "

There's that voice again! where is that coming from? wait.. this scenario reminds me of a popular manga I read when I was in middle school..... I think you were supposed to say something and your status will pop up, I think it was...

"Status!"

  .....Nothing is Happening Maybe...

 

" Status Open! "

*Pops

[ Lv | 8 ]

[ Exp | 236 > 500 ]

[ Job ]

[ Title ]

[ The One Who Has Stolen From The Evil God ]

( 50x Exp Booster )

[ Ability ]

[ Plunder ( Max )[ Calamity ] ]
( Has 100% Chance To Get The Skills Of A Dead Enemy )

[ Analyze ( Lv 1 ) [ Basic ] ] 

( Can boost decision making and Problem-solving ( Wis+15 ) )

 

Agility |5|

Luck |18|

Dexterity |7|

Strength |6|

Wisdom |39(+15)|

Defense |5|

Mana |36|

 

Point's |12|

 

" What!? "

" It actually did work! "

this confirms that I am really on another world and from the looks of the scenario this is a game like a world full of monsters and magic

I don't know what I should do and how I should approach this...

I'll think about that later, for now, let’s figure things out and fix my stats, speaking of which [The One Who Has Stolen From The Evil God]? I was the one that was kidnapped from my world and I get treated like this?! "Sigh" but looking on the positive side I got a 50x times to boost, so I'll ignore that for now...

I should look around for an exit and find something to eat while doing so. you never know how many hours I am gonna be here for

( 3 hours later )

" ~Qlack, Clack~!  "

Finally! Someone is close by, it looks like they are mining! it’s my chance to escape this cave!

I better hurry and go there or he'll leave without me!

" Please Wait! "

( 10 minutes later )

" Dammit, I was so close to finding someone! "

looks like he's about to go out so I better hurry and find him sooner before I get lost again, for now, let’s take a rest here and recover my stamina

I didn't notice but the glowing crystals are gone, so how is the cave still lighten up?

Since my stamina has almost recovered, I'll try and investigate the lights. Maybe it leads to the exit...

“What’s this?”

" A glowing rock? Is it smoking? Why is it smoking? How is it even glowing? "

Why do I suddenly feel lightheaded?

As the smoke is becoming denser and is spreading from everywhere I couldn't feel anything and fell unconscious

as I woke up I felt the comfort of my bedroom back home...

"Huh, what the... so it was a dream after all"

As I  stood up I knew it wasn't a dream anymore as I was in a medieval-like bedroom

" looks like their science is a little bit better than the ones in the mangas as I felt very comfortable in the bed "

I wonder where I am? As I opened the window I saw a huge fight going on between elves and dwarves shouting words I don't understand in front of the building I was in...

" so that's what a real-life elf looks like, they truly are beautiful "

[ Due to a certain action, you have learned [ Translation ] ]

" looks like I learned the skill by trying to listen onto their conversation, I still don't understand it all, Perhaps if I keep listening it might level up "

[ Due to a certain action, [ Analyze Lv 1 >  2] Has Leveled Up! ]

[ Due to a certain action, [ Translation Lv 1 > Max] Has Leveled Up! ]

" so if I repeat the 'Certain Action' of the skill it can level Up... And because I was constantly trying to listen to their conversation [  Translation ] became Max"

And it looks like the people fighting in front of the house are fighting over what to do with me without knowing that I can understand them.

" I better go down now but, now that I can understand them this is going to be awkward "

but from listening on their quarrel I get the gist of it, I'll explain, Usually in mangas, elves and dwarves are always fighting, and from the looks of it, that was true but since the humans have been continuously waging war against each other for the past19 years they had no choice but to coexist together to survive while trying to solve their problems that appeared, and from the conversations, the elves have surprisingly been backing me up.... saying that I am an elf which I am sure I am not, I wonder if it’s because of my sharp ear that I was bullied for having..... but the dwarves reason is that I am a human.. and looking from here It’s pretty complicated... 

"I should talk with them and discuss what I should do"

I close the window and get my jacket and go downstairs and saw a lady and assumed that she is the inn owner

" Hey lad! have you slept well? "

" Yes I have, Thank you for letting me sleep in your inn "

" No need to thank me for that! the elves paid for it, you should be thanking them instead! "

" The Elves did? By any chance were the elves the one that found me? "

" Yes they did, They said that the spirits were gathering around you, and you were someone Important to the elves, you should talk to them for more of that lad! *Hit"

This Lady is crazy strong! Is this the standard? I must be crazy weak!

" Yes, I will talk to them about it and thank you for the food upstairs, Misses- "

" It’s Misses Connor lad! "

" Ok then thank you, Misses Connor! I'll take my leave for now! "

" Ok, Come again~ and will be happy to serve you! “

As I opened the door, suddenly a child-like elf stopped me from going outside

“ Mister please don’t go outside! You will be assaulted by the dwarves if they see you ”      

from the looks of it, she’s speaking another language assuming I can understand her, for now, I should go with it as elves have young appearances so I should be cautious of them even if they look nice 

“ Assaulted? Like, hurt me? ”

“ Yes, mister is important to us elves, we cannot allow you to get hurt!”

“Me?Important? ”

“ Yes,, a Message from the Elves protector said that you were needed for the survival of the elves and we should protect you at all cost! ”

“ The Elves Protector... Is ‘ Protector ‘ by any chance a god? ”

“ Yes, She is the one that protects the forest and helps the elves from extinction from this war ”

A God Huh... She may have an idea of how I got here and why I am here...

“ Is there any chance that I can talk to her? “

“ Yes, the elve’s have the power of the spirits they can communicate with the gods ”

“ If I have the chance I will talk to her, But I am still going outside ”

“ What!? Mister please! the dwarves are dangerous to you right now ”

“ But they live here right? So I need to get their permission as well”

“  Yes but.. “

“ It’s ok I promise I won’t be hurt “

I patted her head and she gave me a smile saying “ Ok ”, This isn’t so bad after all...

as I was opening the door they’re argument and shouting suddenly become silent

“ H-hi! ”

“ Oh look who it is, The problem maker! “

One of the dwarves said, and looking at his looks he should be the representative of the dwarves side

“ Problem maker? What did I do wrong? ”

“ Because of you, we have offended the filthy humans which were our last chance! but because of you, that chance is gone! Humans are threatening us to give them our kin and make them slaves to work! Or they will report it at the capital and revoke our trading rights! ”

looks like because of me they are being threatened by corrupt officials

Maybe I could use this chance and gain their trust...

“ Mmmh, Since I am Involved here can I ask a question? ”

“ Damn right your involvement here screw us over! Why the hell do you think this happened!? ”

as the representative he’s stubborn

“ Shut your damn mouth and don’t talk to our savior like that! ”

said one of the elves

” You damn fools! Can’t you see his human?! Your god was wrong! ”

“ You FOOL! Can’t you see his ear!? ”

I can’t believe this is all because of my ear... Wait, what!?

“ What do you mean their god was wrong? ”

“ They’re stupid god said that you were an Elf! ”

“ An Elf?! I am not an elf!”

“ This is understandable our Goddess said that he didn’t know that he was an elf ”

That is the representative, assuming from his white like appearance

“ Elder! ”

all of the nearby elf’s said, looks like I am right

[ Due to a certain action, [ Analyze 2 > 3] Has Leveled Up ]

“  Hello young master ”

“ What do you mean ‘ Young Master ’? Did she also say that?  ” 

“ You will come to understand Young master ”

“ Dwarves I can justify that he is an elf and that he is not only the elves savior but also to every other race as he will help us shoulder our burdens, Please say to Grumio to postpone it for a while and we’ll decide ”

Grumio is probably the leader of the corrupted officials

“ Hmph! If he doesn’t fix our problems you know what will happen, don’t you!? ”

“ Yes I’ll take full responsibility of what will happen  ”

“ If you say so, I guess we will let you go off the hook this time”

looks like the elves leader has a good relationship with the dwarves as they trust him

“  Young master this way, please “

said the elder

“ .... “

I don’t know how to approach this.. but for now, let’s go with the flow

“ Ok please lead the way “

( 1 hour later )

I don’t want to be rude but it’s been 1 hour now!? We have been walking from forever! And we haven’t spoken a single word! How awkward can this be!?

“ Umm, where are we going? It's been an hour now? ”

“ Oh sorry about that, we are currently going to the church, and you looked like someone that wanted to organize his thoughts so I was afraid to speak to Young Master”

“ Yes, I was thinking but there’s no need for awkwardness! ”

“Hahaha Looks like our Goddess was right, you are a very sensible person Young master”

This guy... Now I understand why the dwarves have a good relationship with him he has a very friendly vibe on him

“ Are we going to be meeting your Goddess at the church? ”

“ Yes she ordered that we take you to the church and she’ll be the one that explains everything  ”

Finally! Some information!

“ And~ we are here! ”

this guy doesn’t sync with his age does he

“   Just whisper ‘ Holy spirits convey this message to the goddess Freya ’ and say you want to meet up for the explanation! “

as I kneel and pray I felt somehow good and comfortable and I started to whisper

“ Holy spirits convey this message to the goddess Freya, Your holiness I come here to receive an explanation as to why I am here  “

as I started praying, a light started to gather around me suddenly I hear a voice

“ Welcome, Hayato Nakamura ”

“ wha- where am I? ”

as I stood in a cloudy white room with a fancy table and a chair I found a very beautiful woman

“ Do not be worried, you are still in the church that I govern, I am the elven Protector. “

as I was stunned by the woman in front of me, this was my first time seeing someone as beautiful as her

“ Why thank you ”

di-did she just read my mind?!

“ Yes sorry for listening in your mind, it’s a bad habit that I have ”

“ Y-Yes! Um I mean it’s fine ”

“ Hahaha Your reaction resembles Haruto’s”

“ Haruto? Do you mean Haruto Nakamura? My dad?!”

“ looks like Haruto didn’t explain it to you ”

“ Haruto was an elven hero, born in this world ”

“ That Old Geezer was an elven hero?! Then why was I the only one that had pointy ears! ”

“ That’s because the curse that I had put on him weakened due to his old age and when he had you he was about 1408? so when he passed down the curse to you, you possessed some elven features, such as pointy ears ”

“ That old man was 1408!? I thought he was 46! ”

“ Yes because he was an elf he had the appearance of a 46-year-old man ”

“ But I thought elves usually have a young appearance? ”

“ Yes their appearance is supposed to be young but because your father is 1408 year old on earth his appearance accelerated causing him to look like 46 years old”

” Then what about Mother? Was she also from here? ”

“ Yes, she was but she was a Human hero ”

Did Mom seriously marry a 1408-year-old man?! My family has some serious issues!

“ But how does that connect to me being here? ”

“ You see.. because your Mother and your Father were legendary heroes, they both ruled over a country, your father here in O’lsera is the supposed to be the king and your mother is supposed to be the Queen of Halenora ”

But since the humans were waging war, they needed a new king and replaced you with one of your uncles, On the other side the elves can't operate without a royal bloodline, this is why I summoned you.

So that’s why they needed me, I understand that but if I had a relative here...

“ Why me, there should be a royal family member who can take the throne? ”

“ Yes but not a single royal family member had the king's blood because your father was the only elven hero” 

The old geezer dumbed everything on me in this world too, it makes my blood boil just thinking about it *Sigh

“ But I don’t understand why they needed to go to another world? ”

“ That is because 19 years ago the elves were at war with the humans, but neither side that their Heroes were madly in love with and because they loved each other they ran away to earth where you were born”

they are immature, they could have at least write a resignation letter

“ and since I promised your father and mother once you are here I will gift you 2 of their skills ”

Nice to know that Old Geezer still think about me

“ One Is [ Convey ] and the other is [ A life for a life ]

“ Think of ‘Open Status’ for a Moment so that I can give it to you ”

“Open Status”

 

[ Lv | 8 ]

[ Exp | 236 > 500 ]

[ Job ]

[ Title ]

[ The One Who Has Stolen From The Evil God ]

( 50x Exp Booster )

[ Ability ]

[ Plunder ( Max )[ Calamity ] ]
( Has 100% Chance To Get The Skills Of A Dead Enemy )

[ Analyze ( Lv 3 ) [ Basic ] ] 

( Can boost decision making and Problem solving ( Wis+15 ) )

[ Translation ( Max ) [ Basic ] ]

( Understanding any language ( 100% ) )

 

Agility |5|

Luck |18|

Dexterity |7|

Strength |6|

Wisdom |39(+15)|

Defense |5|

Mana |36|

 

Point's |12|

 

“ What!? ”

I was startled by her shouting 

“ You were the one that stopped that destruction of the world!?”

“ Oh, sorry for shouting I just didn’t expect that you to be the one that saved the other world by stealing his ability to plunder”

“ But I didn’t do anything”

“ Even if you did nothing you still have to be rewarded because of your existence this world was saved ”

“ And because of you ruining the Evil god’s plans she would surely hurt you or someone close to you ”

Since I have stirred the Evil God's wrath upon myself, I should accept these abilities and become stronger than a God for the sake of my loved ones

“ Since you’re fighting an Evil God, I’ll give you a special job [ God Slayer ] and a Special System [ Sword Switch ] ”

Sword switch? How is that special?

“ Hahaha, It's special but it won’t be fun if I to tell you~ ”

She’s enjoying this, isn’t she...

“Looks like our time is running out. I thank you for saving this world and hope that fate is on your side on this adventure”

as I open my eyes I was in the church again

“ Looks like our goddess explained everything to you “

“ Yes, she did...  ”

I am an elf huh.. more like half-breed, but nothing I can do about it, for now, I should check my status and figure out the meaning behind those skills

“ Elder because I am royalty can I still go out? ”

Normally in mangas royalty isn’t allowed to wander off because of their position

“ For young master yes ”

“ Huh? Why? ”

“  because the Young Master is still 16, the royal rule specifies if the successor is younger  than 18 you’re not allowed to take the throne yet”

“ But how did you know that I am 16? ”

“The protector informed us, Young Master”

..So 3 years, I can have 3 years of freedom... I want more but I can’t do anything about it, I have to take responsibility for my parent’s foolishness.. but...  

“Sigh”

I just wanted a proper life, I guess I got no choice

“  Elder, 3 years from now I will take the throne, but for now let me  enjoy my freedom and be independent ”

“ Yes Young Master I will acknowledge your wish”

( 3 hours later )

looks like the elves paid the inn for 2 days, It’s scary how precise that message can be

“ Finally, I get to lay down and relax“

I wonder why I don’t feel tired at all now, and earlier I felt so light, maybe it's one of the abilities I got?

“Open Status!”

 

[ Lv | 8 ]

[ Exp | 236 > 500 ]

[ Job ] 

[ God Slayer ]

  [ The one Who Challenges God’s ]

[ Title ]

[ The One Who Has Stolen From The Evil God ]

( 50x Exp Booster )

[ Ability ]

[ Plunder ( Max )[ Calamity ] ]
( Has 100% Chance To Get The Skill Of A Dead Enemy )

[ Analyze ( Lv 3 ) [ Basic ] ] 

( Can boost decision making and Problem-solving ( Wis+15 ) )

[ Translation ( Max ) [ Basic ] ]

( Understanding any language ( 100% ) )

[ Life for a Life ( Max ) [ Calamity ] ]

( Every enemy that you kill Heal’s you, able to revive the dead with [ Convey ] )

[ Convey ( Max ) [ Calamity ] ]

( Able to convey Effects, Skills, Points to a Party Member ) 

[ Sword Switch ( Max ) [ Godly ] ]

( Able to summon a Special tool, Any tool that is touched will be able to Switch with the Special tool, Tool that is switched or touched will be able to customize to your liking )

[ Divine Body ( Max ) [ Godly ] ]

( Able to endure any kind of harmful substance ( Dex+2350 )( Agi+2300 ) ( Def+1570 ) )

[ Divine Protection ( Max ) [ Godly ] ]

( Able to endure any kind of Dark Type attack ( Mana+3890 ) )

 

Agility |2305(+2300)|

Luck |18|

Dexterity |2357(+2350)|

Strength |6|

Wisdom |39(+15)|

Defense |1575(+1570)|

Mana |3926(+3890)|

 

Point's |12|

 

Holy-!? You might as well take away my humanity!!

This is so broken!

Now I feel more guilty accepting this without lifting a finger, while other people are working so hard to get this kind of power!

“ For now, I’ll put the 12 points I have on strength ”

[ Strength 6 > 18 ] 

“ Tomorrow I should grow stronger to protect the companions I will encounter on this journey while they watch over me”

( 3 Day later )

“ The breeze is so nice, I made the right choice to take this route to the ROYAL CAPITAL OF HAROLENA!”

- To be Continued

 

Do we continue with this Project?
  • Yes, I would like to see more Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, It isn't worth it Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
2