Marineford
2.7k 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scene of me pushing Garp back and hurting him shocked all the marines present. Some were in such a sock that they fell to their knees and started sceraming monster. I mean who would believe a 16 year old kid could hurt hero of the Marines. Now the marines who saw this all started to respect me and fear me a little at the same time. Then garp started to charge at me at full speed.

I knew Garp was fast but i didn't expect him to be this fast. He came rushing towards me and threw a punch towards me. I had no other option but to dodge. His whole body was covered in armament haki so my attack wouldn't hurt him much. He was throwing barrage of punches towards me each faster than the last. I managed to dodge few of them but i knew i couldn't dodge the next one so i decided to take the punch head on. My physical capabilities had been improved 10 times by lightning mode or else i wouldn't be able to dodge a single punch with my reaction speed. I mustered all the power in my body and punched towards garp.

Our fist's collided and i was completely overwhelmed. I stood absolutely no chance at all his strength was leagues above mine. I was sent flying back i was smashed to the side of a mountain. I lost it was not even a fight. I was defeated by a single punch. Now i knew the distance between me and the peak of the world. I also think that grap is little stronger than the 3 admirals but not by much. It's like difference between akaniu and aokiji.

Anyways now I was in the side of a broken mountain with a broken arm. Garp came to me and laughed saying he got a little carried away and he forgot to hold back. He took me to the ship the doctor. on the ship the doctor treated me he looked at me respectful and said my arm would heal within a week. 

After my treatment was over i went to garp's office and i saw books about marines 6 powers. I read the book and was intrested in few of the techniques specially moonwalk finally after some time garp entered the office and said 

"Have you finally decided to join us ?" Then i replied 

"My final condition to join marines is that you give me the traning manual of arnament haki their six power training manual." 

Garp heard me and with out even a slight hesitation he said Ok

Their were few other books in garp's office like bingo book, History of marines, power of Yonko etc. So i came up with a power level for this world. On the top level is 

Yonko 

Admirals 

Yonko's division commander

Vice Admiral 

Rear Admiral

Commodore 

Captain 

Ofcourse their are exception always exception like garp who despise being vice admiral has the strength of an admiral. I currently have overall power at the level of a vice admiral. It will take a long time before I reach Yonko's level.

A week passed since i was beaten by garp. My arm was finally healed. In the past week i increased my control over my lightning. Now i could easily and precisely control my lightning.We would now reach marineford after a day. I was quite looking forward to it. Two days passed i didn't do anything except train my body a little during those 2 days. I couldn't train my flying thunder god infont of everyone. 

We could now finally see the beautiful marineford. Marineford  is an island where marine headquarter is located. Marineford is situated near sabaody archipelago and next to mary geoise

In read line. Marineford is a crescent moon-shaped island that is composed completely of bricks and steel, with cannons on the edges. We landed at marineford i could see many marines in the island. 

When we landed i could see many marines looking at garp with awe. Garp asked "So what do you think of marineford"

I replied "Bigger than i expected" after that garp took me directly to Sengoku's office. On the way no one dared to stop me from going in cause i was with Garp. After a minute we arrived infront of fleet admiral Sengoku's office.

We went inside the office Sengoku was sitting on the chair in his room talking to marine Admiral Akainu. At the same time Aokiji and Kizaru also entered the room. When i saw both Akainu, Aengoku,Aokiji and Kizaru i could tell that i was not their match. It again showed me how weak i still am but that raised my fighting spirit. This also showed the power of the world government. All of them were strong and stood at the peak of the world. 

Then Sengoku said "So you are finally back garp. How was the mission?" He looked towards me but didn't say anything.

"The mission was boring as always but i found someone interesting." He said as he looked towards me.

"Hello my name is Rabin. Nice to meet you all." I introduced myself.

"What's so interesting about him i don't see anything special in him." Said  Akainu

"Well if a 16 year old kid with lightning logia and with ability to hurt me and survive my full power punch with only a broken arm  is nothing special in you eyes than i don't know what will." Garp said 

After he said that everyone in the room looked towards me curiously. 

"Garp tell me everything that happened in details."Sengoku said

Garp told them how he met me and what were the conditions of me joining the marines.

 "So what are your plans for this little monster?" Akainu asked Sengoku. 

"How about sending him to train with Z along with other recruits?." Said Aokiji

"No he is too powerful compared to other recruits, i don't think that's a good idea." Said Kizaru

"I think garp should teach him personally. Garp you always wanted a break to train your grandson so take Rabin with you to east blue and train him." Said Sengoku

26