Luffy vs sital
2.2k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luffy looked towards me and first thing he said to me was "Please join my crew you will be my first mate and i am going to be the pirate king." I face palmed myself thinking how can a person be this dumb. When garp heard what luffy said he was red with anger he screamed "LUFFY Did you forget our bet already?" And gave some fists of love."But that bet was not fair grandpa he was too strong, i stood no chance against him and you knew that. You gave me a bet that I couldn't win." Luffy started making excuses but garp was not having any of it. He started hitting luffy even more. It was already dark so we decided to call it a day. A room was arranged for me. So i went to bed. 

A day passed i woke up early in the morning and started doing some exercise. After a few minutes Sital came over with some breakfast.  I ate the breakfast with him and we both started to train. I had started learning 6 powers of marines especially the moonwalk because didn't want people to know that i could swim. After few minutes i could see luffy running towards me. " So have you thought about joining my crew." Asked luffy 

"No" I replied 

"Why, by the way what's your name?" Luffy said 

"You don't even know my name and you want me to join your crew." I asked 

"Yes" replied luffy

I couldn't even say anything i just sighed "Anyway my name is Rabin." 

"So can you tell me how did you become this strong when you are this young." Luffy said with a curious look on his face.

"I train a lot." 

"Ok then it's decided i will train with you from now."

At that time garp came over and said "That's good now from today onwards i will train all three of you." 

Luffy looked confused and said "Three of us?" The  he looked at sital and said "Will you also train with garp? Are you strong? " Sital replied with a proud smile on his face "ofcourse I am strong in fact i Am stronger than you."

Luffy wouldn't just believe when someone says he is stronger then him. Especially sital because he didn't look that strong.

He had the height of about 5.9 feet. He looked skinny but little bulkier than luffy and he had a face of a innocent 9 year old kid who still drinks his mother's breast milk. "Luffy didn't believe him and immediately said 

"I don't believe that you are stronger than me." 

"Then how about a duel with me luffy so that i could show you how powerful and strong I am.

Ofcourse Luffy wouldn't just back away when someone challenged him. So he accepted. Now luffy and sital were about to fight. I was little interested in this fight because they both had similar strengths. But i thought luffy would win the fight.

"Are you ready luffy cause here i come" Sital rushed towards luffy with his sword in his hand. He tried to cut luffy but luffy avoided him by jumping back and while jumping back he sent a punch towards sital. Sital narrowly dodged the punch. They 

Continued to fight with each other for about five minutes. During those five minutes luffy had punched sital quite a few times, sital's face was swollen. But luffy was not that much better he had small cut in various places specially in his arms and legs. They continued to fight. Now both of them knew that they both have similar strength but both of them believed  that they were still slightly stronger than the other. 

Now both of them had the same idea. Both of them wanted to end the fight quick and both  of them came running towards each other intending to do their final attack. Luffy threw a very fast punch towards sital's head while sital tried to cut luffy in half. Both of their attack came closer and closer to each other but when the attacks were about to land. Garp came in between them and caught both their attack with his bare hand. Then he looked towards them and said

"The fight is a draw their is no clear winner and if you two continued fighting both of you will be seriously hurt."

Both luffy and sital were not satisfied but didn't say anything because they knew what garp said was true. I was also little surprised by this at first i thought sital could put up a fight with luffy but he would ultimately lose. I didn't think he could fight luffy to a draw. 

Luffy then looked at sital and said the same thing he said to me "Join my crew." I sighed when i heard that some people just never learn. "Luffy how many times do i have to tell you that you are not becoming a pirate but a marine." He said that and he started to hit the already injured luffy. Luffy started screaming and asking for forgiveness. 

Then after some time garp came up with a training resume for all 3 of us. In the morning he would make us do a physical strength traning ofcourse it would be different kind of strength training for each of us according to our individual strengths. Then in the noon we would do two things we would all spar. Luffy and sital would spar against each other while i would spar with garp and we would also train our techniques with garp. Then in evening we were free to do our own training whatever we liked. This was perfect for me i could get a lot of fighting experience my strength would go up and i could also train my  techniques even my flying thunder god because garp would not be with us in the evening.

Luffy and sital were also happy and eager to train because both of them were not satisfied with their earlier results and wanted to prove that they were stronger then the other.

21