New Member
1.5k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Rabin Made a Huge lion and ordered the lion to attack the Pratik if Pratik went outside the range of five kilometers from the island. Pratik looked at the lion and said "Why is he following me." 

Rabin smiled and said "Don't worry he is just a safety measure in case you try to the runaway. His attacks are quite strong so don't try to run you might die." Then Pratik swallowed his saliva and said "Don't worry, I won't." 

After some time all the thunder went to an inn to rent a room. When the inn owner saw them he was instantly terrified. He didn't know what to do his whole body was drenched with cold sweat. 

Sital asked, "Are their rooms available in your inn?" The inn owner didn't say anything he just nodded his head. Sital then said, "How much is it we will take three rooms." The innkeeper didn't have the guts to take money from them so he said "Actually you are our lucky 100th thousand customers of our inn so everything is free for you."

Then lana pretend to believe him and said "Wow we are so lucky then we will take the three best rooms in your inn for two weeks please and don't make too much oily food it makes me fat.." The innkeeper wanted to cry but he forcefully maintained his smile and said "Sure we always put our customers first. Please follow me I will lead you to your rooms. 

Then the innkeeper took Rabin and the others to the best room he had. Then Rabin and the two girls entered one room and Sital and Felix went around the town to find some girls to enjoy themselves. 

A day passed then Rabin and the two girls went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Felix and Sital were already there. They both had girls on their side who were sticking with them like a magnet. 

Then Lana said with a smile "I am really surprised by your guy's ability to pick up girls. Every island we land on you guys somehow manage to seduce a girl." Sital laughed and said, "Well it's all thanks to my handsome face."

Then Lana decided to tease them a little and said "But why is it that you guys only pick up ugly girls." Both girl's face darkened and mia glared and lana and said "Don't worry guys she is only joking."

Then the thunder pirates decided to go and visit Pratik to see what he was up to. When they reached the ship they could hear various noises. Pratik was working on the base of the ship he was installing some metal on the ship. 

Then Pratik asked, "Hey I forgot to ask you this yesterday but What is the name of your Ship?" Then Sital said, "It doesn't Have a name it's Just our ship." Then sital immediately Shouted "How can you commit this horrible crime. You should always name your Ship"

Then Mia asked, "What should I name our ship then?" Rabin shrugged his shoulder and said I don't care whatever you guys decide with I am fine with that." Then Sital asked, "How about chef's playground." 

Lana, Mia, and Pratik said "No" at the same time. Then everyone started to say the name of the ship one by one. And after some time they came to the conclusion that they could not agree on the name of the ship. So they decided to ask rabin for help. 

Lana said, "Hey Rabin we can't agree on the name of the ship so we all agreed that you have to name the ship." Then Rabin said the first thing that came to his mind "Traveler…The traveler will be the name of our ship." 

All of them shouted, "No that's a terrible name." Rabin looked at them and said, "Doesn't matter I am the captain." They wanted to protest but they knew that it would not be of any use so they gave up.

The Marines had seen thunder pirates walk towards the docks and enter his ship and they were so happy when they saw them return. The marines had caught Don Kreig but for a few hours, they were so afraid to even touch him just because of the fear that Thunder pirates might search for him.

Then finally two weeks passed. During these two weeks, the captain of the marines in loguetown was very afraid he had to do everything very cautiously he was afraid if he made one wrong move he might die. 

Sengoku and the five elders also couldn't do anything because if they made a move against the thunder pirates then they would receive huge collateral damage. And they were not going to risk that because they already lost seven vice admirals and two CP0 in the hands of thunder Pirates.

During these two weeks, thunder pirates visited Pratik who was customizing their ship daily for two weeks. Pratik sometimes would not sleep and sometimes would only sleep for a couple of hours he was completely focused on customizing Traveller.

And the thunder pirates really liked how the ship turned out to be. Pratik completed all the requests of the thunder pirates, for example, Sital requested a sink and table in the kitchen, lana asked for a mirror to be added in Rabin's room. Felix asked to create a small space to feed his birds. And Rabin had told him to create a training room. Mia didn't have any specific request she just wanted the ship to look good.

Pratik added all the things Thunder pirates requested and on top of that, he added a giant motor on the bottom of the ship that could be powered by heat energy that means Rabin's Lightning could charge it easily. He also reduced unnecessary weight from the ship that made the ship lighter and faster. 

He also added seven huge cannons on the ship that is five times stronger than the normal cannon. And he did all that just in two weeks and he had no one to help him when he did that. He had impressed all the members of thunder pirates by his skills. 

Rabin and the others looked at all the changes he had made and said congregations Pratik from today onwards you are the official member of thunder pirates.

An:- Thank you Bazu98 for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

13$/530$ Reached 7$ more for a extra chap on my both fanfic

17