Kuma’s confusion
1.3k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- I went to the hospital the day before yesterday because my uncle was going through surgery and I only returned home today morning so I couldn't post or write anything I am trying my best to write and post chapters for you guys so please be a little patience with me for the moment.

Sengoku decided to continue the meeting between one Warlord Bartholomew Kuma, who is a revolutionary and few vice admirals. The meeting was first created to form a group and kill the thunder pirates. But now because Doflamingo dropped a bomb and basically said that he would not deal with the thunder pirates because he thinks that the marines are not Capable of doing so even with the help with warlords.

And because of that everyone in the room was confused and didn't know what to do. 

And in the end, the meeting accomplished nothing. But the person who was confused the most was Kuma. He had been told by the dragon that Rabin would kill doflamingo. And when he came to the meeting he didn't see doflamingo and he believed that doflamingo must have died. And when the marine came to the room to inform Sengoku something. And he just assumed that he was coming to report Doflamingo's death.

But he didn't expect doflamingo to be alive and returning to a new world. Then he processed the information for a bit and thought that doflamingo just got lucky and escaped from the thunder pirates. But that still didn't feel right to him. Rabin had defeated Mihawk who was significantly stronger than doflamingo plus thunder pirates had planned this for weeks. So there was no way doflamingo could escape from Rabin but the marine was not lying so he didn't know what was going on.

Then when Sengoku called doflamingo, and doflamingo said that Rabin asked him why he was here and just let him go without doing anything. Kuma didn't believe that at all. He was completely sure that doflamingo was lying but he was not sure what the truth was. So as soon as the meeting was over he went to a secure spot and called Dragon and informed dragon what happened during the meeting and also to asked him if he knew anything about this matter.

The dragon had not sent anyone to spy on Rabin because Rabin would easily find out if he did that. So after Rabin said that he saw doflamingo's ship. Dragon asked his men to return because he believed that Rabin would definitely kill Doflamingo. But when Kuma informed him what occurred During the meeting he was equally as confused as Kuma was.

So he immediately hung up his call with Kuma and called Rabin.

Somewhere in paradise at Doflamingo's ship. Doflamingo called Rabin immediately after he hung up the call from Sengoku. Doflamingo had not been ordered to do or say what he said to Sengoku. He did it because it would benefit the thunder pirates. Because mia ordered him to be loyal to thunder pirates his first priority was to fulfill the orders of thunder pirates because in his mind that's what a loyal person would do.

And his second priority was to make the thunder pirates bigger, better, and stronger. He would do anything that he thinks will help thunder pirates. And he said the things he said to Sengoku because he thought that doing so would be beneficial to thunder pirates because this would increase the fame of thunder pirates and many people would want to join them ultimately making them stronger.

He also knew that doing so would cause a little inconvenience to thunder pirates because more famous they got that many people would try and kill them but he believed Thunder Pirates would easily be able to deal with them. So in his mind, the advantages of doing so far outweigh the disadvantages.

Rabin picked up the call and said "What happened doflamingo why are you calling me?" To which doflamingo replied and said, "Sir I just received a call from Sengoku." Then Rabin asked, "And what did you do?" Then doflamingo explained everything that happened to Rabin.

Rabin was very surprised when he heard Doflamingo. But he slowly understood that when mia ordered people to be loyal, they would be loyal but they would all have their own different definition of loyalty. So doflamingo did what he did because he thought he was being loyal by doing so.

Rabin didn't plan on doing anything about it but he would definitely have to be more careful in the future. Then Rabin said, "What are you planning to do next." To which doflamingo replied, "I have recorded the whole conversation with Sengoku and am planning on sending it to Big news morgan through an anonymous source."

Rabin thought about it for a while and decided that it would benefit him if doflamingo did that. So he said, "Ok you have my permission to do that." Then Doflamingo said "thank you, sir. " Then he sent his recorded conversation with Sengoku to one of his underlings and told him to send this conversation to Big news Morgan.

Just after Doflamingo hung up the call with Rabin. Dragon called him. Rabin picked up the call and said "Hello, how has your day been Dragon." Dragon ignored him and asked "What happened between you and doflamingo. Why is he still alive?"

Rabin laughed and said, "Oh, it's nothing I just forced him to be loyal to thunder pirates."

Dragon didn't believe him at first because doflamingo was a person with a conqueror's haki and how could a conqueror submit to just a nobody thought dragon. Rabin laughed and said, "What you don't believe me?" Then Dragon said "Well, it's very hard to believe, to say the least. I have never heard of anyone who can make a person with the conqueror's haki submit in such a short period of time." Then Rabin laughed and said, "I have got my ways don't worry about a thing." 

Back at marineford Sengoku was on the call with the five elders. One of the elders said, "Where is he now?" Sengoku sighed and said, "We don't know precisely but we are pretty sure that he is in paradise and has not yet entered the New world." 

"Try to keep an eye on him he will surely enter the new world in the future and clash with one of the Emperors and that is when we make our move."

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

34$/530$ reached 6$ more for an advance chapter.

17