Bonding
1.3k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, they left the beat up Aokiji and decided to leave the long ring long island. Nami asked, "Luffy who is he and why is he calling you his little brother?" Luffy tilted his head and said, "Haven't I told you guys, he is my older brother." Nami, Robin, and chopper shouted at the same time and said "NO". Nami then asked, "Didn't you say that Ace is your brother?" Luffy nodded his head and said, "Yes, they both are my older brother but none of them are my actual siblings."

Then Luffy explained how he became brother with Ace, Rabin, and also Sital. "So, that means Rabin and Sital know Ace is your brother but haven't met him. And Ace doesn't know that Rabin and Sital are your brothers and has never met them?" Chopper asked. Luffy nodded his head and said, "That sounds about right." Nico Robin said, "Well, Ace has probably heard of Rabin after all he is a very famous man."

Then nami asked, "Since all of those guys are your older brother then who do you think is older between them?" Luffy thought for a second and said "Well if we go by age then Sital is probably older than both Ace and Rabin. And Rabin is the youngest.  But if we use strength to figure out who is older like always than Rabin is definitely strongest making him the oldest."

"And between Ace and Sital I am not sure who is stronger if it was before than ace would definitely wipe the floor with sital, but now Sital has trained under Rabin for so long and has gotten very strong so it's hard to tell who is stronger" After their conversation the thunder pirates started walking towards them. 

Sital came near Luffy and said, "Are you getting weaker luffy why do we always have to come and save your ass." Luffy shouted, "Just you wait I will save your ass one day and make fun of you for the rest of your life." Sital started laughing when he heard Luffy. Then Rabin went towards Luffy and said "Come with us for a week along with your crew. We are going to throw a party for a whole week."

Luffy asked "Why are you throwing a party? Did something important happen?" Sital had a huge smile on his face and said with a voice full of pride "Rabin has now crowned the fifth emperor of the sea." Robin was absolutely shocked when she heard this. Being crowned the fifth emperor was no joke. Now she finally understood why lost so easily against them. After all, no Admiral could take on one of the emperors alone.

But unlike her, the rest of the straw hats had no clue what an emperor was so Luffy asked "What's an emperor?" Sital nearly vomited blood when he heard Luffy. Robin's face palmed herself and Sighed. Then Rabin said with a huge smile on his face "Well, Luffy emperors are the strongest people who rule the sea. They are the strongest Pirates on the sea. There were four emperors before. But now I have also been added to the list of the emperors."

"And the person who you always talk about and the person who inspired you to be a pirate Shanks he is also one of the emperors." Luffy shouted "That's so cool; I never knew Shanks was such a strong person. But I will surpass you both and become the pirate king." Rabin laughed and said, "You can't even deal with an Admiral and you want to be a Pirate king."

Rabin continued "Your brother Ace also works for an emperor so for You to become a pirate king you need to surpass me, your brother Ace and his captain, shanks, and even your grandpa. Do you think you can surpass all of us?" Luffy started to sweat a little when he heard his grandfather's name but he nodded his head and said "Of course I will surpass all of you."

Rabin then said, "Ok enough of that, now come with me let's go and party for now." Luffy nodded his head and looked at his crew and said "Guys let's go with them" after that luffy and his crew along with thunder pirates went towards their ship. After a few moments, a luffy started heading towards his ship. Rabin stopped him and asked, "where are you going?" 

Luffy replied "To bring my ship" Rabin looked towards Lana and said, "Lana why don't you go with him and bring his ship." Lana nodded her head and went towards the ship of the straw hat pirates. After sometime Lana along with luffy and others came to their ship Traveler. Then they went to a nearby island to party for a week. 

A week passed during this a lot happened. Strawhats and the Thunder pirates got to know each other a lot better. Zoro sparred multiple times with Felix and always lost. Usopp and Lana had a sniper battle and again lana won no surprised all in all they partied bonded and they had fun.

Now luffy and the straw hats decided to head their own way. Rabin patted "Luffy's back and said, "Take care of yourself."

Luffy nodded his head and said you too take care of yourself. After that, Lana took out a small Going merry from her bag placed it on the ground, and increased its size back to normal. The thunder pirates and the straw hat pirates waved at each other as the ship left the shore. 

The thunder pirates didn't know this yet but everyone in the world was surprised by what they did. The news of they defeating an Admiral had leaked out. And the bounty of every thunder pirates had increased by a considerable amount. People knew that Rabin was strong but now they were surprised to know that even his crew were a lot stronger then they thought. The fame of thunder pirates was increasing like crazy.

An:- Thank you Ryu Morgan for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

66$/530$ reached so I will be posting a bonus chapter after a few minutes.

17