Shanks meets Whitebeard
1.2k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At Mary Geoise:- A marine came running inside the room of the five elders and knelt in front of them. 

"Elders, Elders something terrible has happened." 

"What is it."

"The fleet we sent a few days ago, to the new world was defeated. The emperor Red-Haired Shanks and the emperor Whitebeard Edward Newgate, finally made direct contact.

When the elders heard the news they all started to sweat a little. 

Back at the New World in Whitebeard's ship, and Shank's ship were side by side. 

Marco who was sitting stood up and looked around. "The weak one's stay back, you can't handle him." 

One of the new crew members looked confused. He scratched his head. "What do you mean by you can't handle him."

Marko turned around and looked at him. "It doesn't matter just go inside."

As soon as Marco said that. The people around him started to fall unconscious. And in just a couple of seconds, a lot of weak crewmembers in Whitebeard pirates were knocked out.

Marko saw that and said, "Looks like its already too late." 

Some of the Whitebeard Pirates started to panic a little when they saw this. 

One of them saw everyone fall unconscious and panicked "Hey, what's going on? What happened to everyone."

Marco let out a sigh. "Don't panic they just lost consciousness." 

Jozu nodded his head. "If you are half prepared, you won't be able to hold your senses before that man."

Shanks slowly started walking towards Whitebeard holding a giant Sake bottle. More and more people were getting unconscious as he walked forward. 

Jozu looked at shanks. "As always, he has a very impressive haki."

Shanks stood still once he reached near Whitebeard. He looked at Whitebeard and said, "You must excuse me, It's hard to stay calm when I am in enemy's ship." 

"Just seeing your face makes the wound given by that bastard ache again."

Shanks points at the giant bottle. "I have brought some healing water, I have no intention to fight you. I just want to talk to you about something."

Whitebeard laughed. "Is this how you come to talk by releasing your haki and knocking out a lot of my men?"

Jozu looked at Whitebeard. "Pops, should we?"

"Yea you can leave us alone, it doesn't seem like he is here to start a war." 

Marko looked at Shanks. "Hey, Red-Haired bastard, look what you did." 

Shanks looked at Marco and smiled. "Oh, isn't it captain of the first division, Marco, do you want to join my crew?"

Marco said, "Shut up."

Shanks pours the sake on his giant plate and gives the giant bottle to Whitebeard. Then Whitebeard and Shanks talk little about different things in the past like Buggy, Shanks duel with Hawkeye, Rojer, and a few different things.

Whitebeard looked at Shanks's left arm. "When a man like you comes out of East blue with a missing arm anyone would be surprised." 

Whitebeard squinted his eyes a little. "what kind of enemy did you give it to?" 

Shanks touched his left arm, thought about luffy, and smiled. "I made a bet on the New Age." 

Whitebeard drank his Sake. "If you don't have any regrets then, it's fine."

"Whitebeard, I have been through countless battles and received many wounds but the one that hurts the most right now is this one." Shanks points to his eye.

"I didn't get this in one of my adventures or in my duel against Hawkeye. It was given to me by one of your crewmates Blackbeard. It was not that I was being careless and I received the wound, but even when I was serious he was able to hurt me.

"This era is getting more and more unstable, no one knows what the newly crowned emperor will do or what his next move will be. But I will give you a suggestion it might come in handy for you in the future, Don't make the mistake of underestimating him. I can tell that he is not a simple man, I don't think the Dragon would pick someone weak as his partner."

Whitebeard interrupted Shanks. "Just cut to the chase already Shanks, what do you want from me? That's the main question." 

"I want you to stop Ace. Even though he is young, I know your 2nd division commander is strong, I know that. But it's not time for those two to fight. Leave your hands off from Blackbeard, that's my only request."

Whitebeard released a little bit of his conquerors haki, and he started laughing. "Teach has committed such a crime that should never be committed on a pirate ship, and that is the murder of his own Nakama. He broke the iron rule. If Teach doesn't understand that then, It's my responsibility to drill it into his head!" 

Whitebeard drank the remaining sake from his bottle. "Do you understand you moron, you are 100 years too early to instruct me." He threw the empty bottle towards Shanks but shanks easily dodged it. 

Shanks picked up the giant plate filled with sake and drank all the sake. He stood up and placed his hand on the sword and pulled the sword out a little. "Then this era will spiral into chaos and no one will be able to stop it."

"Is that supposed to scare me, boy. I am Whitebeard!" He said that and pulled out his Murakumogiri and attacked Shanks. Shanks parried his attack. The clash produced a loud noise.

Everyone was surprised by that sudden attack. 

Jozu looked up in the sky and said "The clouds, no the heaven themselves have been divided."

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

82$/530$ reached 18$ more for the bonus chapter.

12