Fight
1.2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Enough with you ramblings prepare to die." 

Rabin's Pov:-

Sengoku rushed towards me, he coated his hand with arnament haki and threw a palm at me. I also coated my with haki and punched towards him. My fist and his palm collided.

We both had nearly equal strength without using our devil fruits. We both were pushed back three steps.

I clicked my tongue. "Looks like I need to focus more on my strength training."

Kizaru tried to kick me on the side of my head but I was able to dodge him thanks to my future sight. Kizaru was about to kick me again but a giant wall formed between the two of us. And on the right side of Kizaru stood the remaining members of the thunder pirates.

Sital rushed towards Kizaru "Don't interfere in our captain's fight, Kizaru. We are here to fight you"

Now remaining 4 members also started to rush towards Kizaru. With the combined effort of 5 of them, they could defeat the admiral without much of a problem.

"Looks like Kizaru and my crew are gonna fight. I think we should continue our fight too."

I sent a lightning bolt towards him. He tried to dodge the attack but the lightning changed direction and hit on the side of his chest. But he saw the lightning coming towards him and was able to coat his body with arnament haki to reduce the damage.

The fight continued for a little while I kept my distance and fired a few lightning bolts at him just to test how strong he really was and to find a pattern of how he normally deals with attacks. I didn't want to reach too close to him because he was very good at close combat and I didn't want to play on his strength.

He had a very strong arnament haki so my few lightning bolts did close to nothing. But it did buy me some time and let me figure out some of his defensive behavior. I created nearly 20 different birds and animals using my electricity. Well, I say animals but they were more like 20 lightning bolts that were nearly guaranteed to hit the target because they had intelligence and could only attack until the energy on their body disappeared.

"You think this is going to stop me," Sengoku said.

After that, he punched the wall that had been created by Sital just a minute ago. The wall shattered and it's pieces started to fly around in the air. He caught the pieces of rocks from the air coated it with arnament haki and threw it towards the animals I created.

He destroyed 5 out of my 20 animals just in within 2 seconds.

Then 10 animals attacked him nearly at the same time. He dodged the 4 of them and punched and destroyed the 4 of them. If it was someone who was not as skilled as Sengoku at using Arnament haki they would be hurt even if they punched my creations.

But Sengoku just received a small shock and nothing much. The two of my animals landed their attack on his back. He was not hurt that badly but I knew for a fact it did some damage.

But on the next second, a small metal ball came out out of nowhere and was about to pierce his heart. He coated only his chest and palm with arnament haki. His left palm was already near his chest so he just moved his hand a little to try and stop the metal ball but to his horror, the ball passed right through his palm which was heavily coated with Arnament haki.

In split second Sengoku calculated where the metal ball would come in contact with his chest and focused all his arnament haki at the place of contact of the ball and his chest. The metal ball came in contact with his chest right where he predicted.

Even though he had concentrated as much haki as he could In the same position it still couldn't stop the ball from entering his body but it did manage to slow it down a lot. The ball entered his flesh and moved towards his heart but luckily for Sengoku, the metal ball hit one of his rib bone. The ball broke one of his rib bone but it stopped right before it could touch his heart.

The remaining 9 of my animals also took this opportunity and attacked him. All 9 attacks landed successfully. He had also not covered his body with haki because he was using all his haki to defend against the metal ball. He fell to the ground while puking some blood.

Kizaru was also not having a great time fighting against the thunder pirates. He had quite a few cuts and bruises on his body but compared to Sengoku he was doing alright.

Pratik looked at Sengoku and smiled. "Looks like your Fleet admiral is not doing so good Kizaru don't you wanna go and help him."

"You don't have to worry about our fleet admiral he can take care of himself."

Sengoku moved his right hand towards his chest. He inserted his index finger into the hole in the chest. Blood started to gush out from the wound. He then took out the metal ball from his body and threw it on the ground. Then he slowly stood up.

"Looks like I need to improve my Rail gun too. It took me nearly 10 seconds to prepare and also consumed a considerable amount of energy but it still couldn't pierce your heart, but it is still good enough for now."

Sengoku spat a little blood on the floor and looked at me in the eyes. "The fight is not over, don't celebrate too quickly."

Then he used his devil fruit ability. He transformed into a giant buddha. A golden light started to emit out of his body.

An:- Thank you, Danial Chia, James31292, David Huynh, Zodiac, and Chris Carter for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

15