Ch-3 Home Sweet Home
1.3k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    After some questioning he found out that, no one knows why suddenly the dungeon appeared. But to get started as a hunter one needed to pass the tutorial dungeon that dungeon was a small test, the monster that appeared where ranging from 1-5. This dungeon helped people gain their initial levels, but it wasn't that easy because almost 50% of people would die trying to hunt in those dungeons.

    Only people who are above age of 18 were allowed to enter in the dungeon to become hunter this rule was set by the hunter alliance of the country it was the same rule for the people worldwide. This rule was set in place because many younger children and teenagers died inside a dungeon, they only had 10% of survival rate. So, this rule was iron clad everyone must follow this follow this rule. He didn't mind the day when he was transported to the different dimension, he was 18 at that time so he must be 20 now.

    The government has also changed a lot from when he was still here people didn't rely on government for their safety now, but they relied on the guilds and the Korean hunter association instead. Now the strength of one country was measured by how many high-level hunters the country had.

    At first when the dungeon appeared the world turned lawless, but it's still the same but there is the hunter association in place to monitor and maintain the peace.

    He also found out some interesting things that when the dungeon first appeared it was just tutorial dungeon but as time passed by new and stronger dungeon started to appear and the level keeps growing.

    To hunt in a dungeon, you needed an identification card which is provided on tutorial dungeon. There is no restriction on the number of people that can enter the dungeon at a time but only one team or an individual an enter the dungeon at a time.

    After understanding everything he got off the bus near his house it would only take a little walk from here for him to reach his house. He wasn't poor by any means his father owned a company so they were from a wealthy so the house was also size of a mansion. He quickly reached his house when he reached the house, right when he wanted to enter through gate the guard stopped him and pulled him to the side. He knew the man from childhood so he didn't mind it.

    "Young master where w you all these years." Said the Chu Hyun-Ki with a shaky voice, and tears filled eyes.

    "I became lost in the jungle and finally found my way out." Kang-ho was surprised with the question and didn't have the time to think of an reply he said whatever came to his mind first.

    "It does not matter anymore its fine as long as long as you are fine." The old man started crying.

    "Young master, you shouldn't return here this place is not safe for you anymore." said the old man.

    "What do you mean." said kang-ho with a frown.

    "After you went missing and the dungeon started appearing your uncle who was money hungry before but didn't do anything but couldn't do anything because of the law, he gained the power of hunter and after his return he threatened your father if he didn't hand over everything to him he would have killed your sister so your father had no choice but to hand the property over him and left the house" said the old man still crying.

    Kang-ho was initially shocked but then he felt unending amount of rage gushing through his head it was like he wanted to devour everyone right now.

    "Young...Master....You.....Shouldn't….." said the old man while choking the pressure coming from this seemingly young man was like standing in front of a pre-historic ancient dragon. He couldn't even breathe.

    "Sorry." Kang-ho realised that he was causing trouble for the old man so he controlled his rage and continued.

    "where are my parents now?"

    The old man took out a pen and a paper and wrote down something, then gave it to kang-ho he took the paper and there was a location written on it.

    "Young master, please don't come back to fight your uncle he is a monster." Said the old man.

    Kang-ho didn't reply he turned around and walked away strong killing intent clearly flashing through his eyes.

...…....

    After some time, he arrived at a slum.

    The killing intent still clear in his eyes the rage he felt towards his uncle jo ji-dak was unfathomable. Jo Ji-Dak was not biological brother of his father but he was adopted when he was of 10 years old. Even before Kang-Ho disappeared Jo Ji-Dak carried lust for his father's wealth, but he never acted on it but it was a different situation now after the law was no longer efficient, he made his move. Kang-Ho made a promise to himself right then and there while making his way to the location that old chu provided him.

    'I will kill anyone who causes harm to my family or my close ones even if it's the God, I will anyone.' He thought, veins were clearly visible in his forehead, his eyes were red from extreme anger.

    It was a little dark already but if someone focused their eyes behind him, they could see a shadow which started from his leg and grew bigger the shadow threatened to cover the entire world with darkness.

    He finally came in front of a small cottage like house broken here and there. He stood there for some time and made his courage and tried to knock on the door, after some the door was opened by a middle-aged woman, she was clearly exhausted, like she had worked entire day and just returned home. She had little burns on her hand.

    "Who?" she said after looking at him.

    "Mo…ther" Kang-Ho said while choking, tears clearly threatening to fall any second. It's been eternity science he had seen or felt the love of his mother. He could finally meet after 400 years.

    He didn't care about it at first but he had long beard and long messy hair he looked didn't look that good with that beard it was a little difficult for Yi Ha-Neul to recognize who it was but once she looked closely, she couldn't believe her eyes.

    "s….so….son" Yi Ha-Nuel said with difficulty ash she tried to control the urge to cry and hugged him very tightly so that he wouldn't just disappear suddenly. Her couldn't live with herself if he disappeared right now.

    After 2 years of searching she finally got to see her son's face this was the happiest moment of her life. She cried while taking Kang-Ho in her embrace for a while, he just stood there silently while enjoying his mother's love after long time, this was the time he fought so hard for, he fought with the entire world just to survive and come back here to his family, it was still like a dream to him to be honest.

    After some time, Ha-Neul sobered up and let go of him and took his hand, she led the way inside the house. He was finally back to his home sweet home.

37