Part 3
2.2k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

 

Getting ready for the bar after her workout Lara took a shower and put on her new cream coloured lingerie set from earlier. It got paired with a stylish white designer dress that hugged her curves and reached to just above her knees. A pair of white patent leather heels adorned her feet. After applying a slightly more intense dusting of makeup than her usual modest style she was ready to head out, ready to impress and ready to get herself a fling.

 

When Lara arrived at the bar Charlotte wasn’t there yet so she just ordered a glass of fine wine to pass the time. Like always Charlotte arrived at the bar way later than they agreed to meet. It was already twenty past seven and Lara’s first glass of wine was nearly empty already.

 

“Hey Charlotte, I’m over here.” Lara waved to her friend who kept it classy yet rather slutty at the same time. She wore a little black dress, sheer black stockings, she knew they had to be stockings because of her revelation from yesterday. The skirt of the dress reached only to her mid thighs and probably was only barely long enough to cover Charlotte’s stocking tops. The finishing touch was a pair of black patent leather heels with a gold coloured heel.

 

“Now Charlotte, let me show you exactly why I rather frequent quiet classy bars than busy nightclubs.” Lara said with a smirk. Charlotte just rolled with her eyes for a moment before grinning back at her friend. She already knew why Lara preferred bars, after all she knew her friend. All she craved was control still whenever Lara wanted to show off it was always a fun time. Showing off was one of her specialities, she practically lived for showing off.

 

“Well bring it on Lara, I already gave you a head start to scout the area.” Charlotte said with a giggle, giving her being late a joking twist. Now it was Lara’s turn to roll her eyes, it was all in jest though. In fact she was quite eager to show off since she had really scouted the bar like Charlotte suggested. She had noticed that one guy in particular had been constantly eyeing her up, his eyes often wandering down to her stockinged legs and feet.

 

It made her suspect that he might have a fetish for stockings or feet or something like that. Not that that really mattered to her. In fact it was a good thing even. She always looked for people’s weaknesses in order to fully exploit them, and this one would be easy to exploit. Besides she always loved the symbolism of someone literally slaving at her feet. It gave her such a power rush.

 

With a big smirk on her face she started dangling her shoe a little, something that should surely drag this guy’s attention if she was right about him, and she was as only ten seconds later his gaze was transfixed on her dangling heel and stocking covered foot. After keeping the show going for a few seconds, she suddenly stopped making her foot slip back in her shoe. It broke his fixation making him look up only to see her smiling at him.

 

At first the guy was a bit shocked, worried that he was caught, but that quickly changed to cocky confidence making him think this woman was into him. Now was his chance he thought as he walked over to the two women at the bar with a confident smile on his face. He was quite used to seducing women, having great looks even if he thought so himself. His body was rather muscular, dressed in a tight-fitting dress shirt and casual yet stylish jeans pants. His black hair, stylish beard, tanned skin and dark brown eyes gave him something exotic that always seemed to work with the ladies. Little did he know that while he thought he was on the hunt, he had already become prey.

 

“Hello ladies, I’m Bruno, can I get you two something to drink?” He asked confidently, being thrown slightly off his game when his eyes drifted down quickly when he caught the motion of a dangling shoe once more.

 

“Well you can just tell the barman to give me the same like I already ordered.” Lara said before looking over at Charlotte who replied. “I’ll have the same as her.” With an amused look on her face. This poor guy didn’t know what he was in for.

 

When he walked off to the bar to get their order Charlotte started giggling. “Ah you’re so bad Lara, that poor guy doesn’t know what he’s signing up for. I have to admit this probably wouldn’t be possible at a club.”

 

“He’s signing up to give me a wonderful night and to get off with a beauty like me in the process. I think that’s very fair don’t you? This is exactly why I like bars this much, it’s not so crowded allowing you to scout your surroundings. Instead of having everyone rubbing up against you, being way to loud to set up something decent.” Lara explained.

 

“I still prefer the atmosphere of a club over this any day. It’s always full of surprises. I just love going with the flow, seducing and letting myself be seduced in rapid fashion to eventually settle on someone.” Charlotte said ending their conversation as Bruno returned with their wine.

 

Lara once again started dangling her shoe and once Bruno set their glasses down she dropped it, the shoe falling to the ground instantly dragging his attention. “Oops, could you please get that for me? I’m so clumsy sometimes.” Lara said apologetically loving how Bruno immediately stooped down to get her shoe. She had him right where she wanted him and she wasn’t about to let go any time soon. Instead of saying thank you Lara just shoved her foot forward urging him to slip it on for her.

 

After that incidence they exchanged some small talk until Lara took it a step further. “Aaah my feet always get so sore from these heels, Bruno could you please be a dear and massage them a little for me? God a foot massage is exactly what I need right now.” She said, already putting her feet on his lap before he had even answered. Bruno was taken completely off guard, but he had a hard time saying no to this woman, saying no to getting to touch her feet. He knew that if this seduction attempt the whole bar would probably see him as a wimp and he wouldn’t have a chance with anyone else anymore. Yet mesmerised he slipped Lara’s heels off and started massaging her nylon covered soles. God they felt so good to touch.

 

Adding insult to injury Lara then straight up ignored him while she sipped her wine talking to Charlotte instead. Bruno felt even more like a wimp, something that had never happened to him, and worst of all he couldn’t bring himself to just push Lara’s feet off his lap and reclaim his worth. This went on until Lara and Charlotte’s glasses were empty. “I’ll be seeing you next Friday Charlotte, have fun at the club and oh Bruno can you please slip my shoe’s back on? I’m heading home.” Lara said.

 

Bruno knew he had failed miserably at his seduction attempt, instead he had just treated these women to expensive wine before giving a foot massage. There was no way to salvage his reputation here at this bar anymore so giving up he just slipped on Lara’s shoes, preparing to go home himself. It was then that Lara surprised him by saying. “I quite liked your company though Bruno, so what do you say, do you feel like coming home with me for some fun?”

 

He was all to eager to take her offer, he didn’t know how, but somehow he hadn’t screwed up completely, at least not with Lara apparently. Joining her in her car they drove off to her big house. Once inside Lara instantly took full control, taking Bruno up to her bathroom. “Alright, let’s get this straight. You are just looking to get into someone’s panties, and I need a lay. That’s that after you fuck me you will just go home and think back on this evening with a smile. Now before you get to fuck me I want you to eat me out, and I don’t like the feeling of a beard on my pussy. So before you come join me in the bedroom shave that beard off or you can just go. The choice is yours.” Lara said handing him a pink disposable razor before moving to the bedroom.

 

This was going rather far for Bruno, his beard was part of his pride and his look. Shaving it off with a pink lady’s razor was like shaving off part of his ego, but he was so close, and he didn’t want to give up now, so swallowing his pride he shaved his beard.

 

With his shaved beard he headed into Lara’s bedroom where she directed him to eat her to two orgasms before finally allowing him to fuck her. Desperate to reclaim some of his ego Bruno forced himself to hold off on cumming for as long as he could, trying to prove to Lara that he was a real man and could do more than eating pussy and massaging feet. He manged to give her another three orgasms by fucking her, just like Lara had hoped for. Guys were always so desperate to prove themselves after she made them feel like wimps. It always got her the best sex.

 

Even during the sex she took firm control of Bruno. “Mmm suck on my toes while you fuck me. I want them to feel comfortable in you warm mouth.” Lara said moving her stockinged foot up to Bruno’s face while she lay down on her back. Like she had said before though Bruno got kicked out nearly straight after he was done fucking her.

 

Smiling broadly Lara drifted off to a deep sleep, her fling had stroked her ego and relieved her sexual needs which was all she really cared for. Boy’s were toys made to please her as far as she was concerned.

 

Sunday ended up just being a day to relax before the busy week started again on Monday. As great and relaxing as her weekend had been as stressful her week was. Lara only wore sexy lingerie and seamed stockings through out the week, paired with the constant playing with her hair she managed to keep the sharpest edge off her stress, but that was about it. When Friday arrived, she was in desperate need for a therapy session again.

 

Chapter 4

 

As per usual when Friday arrived Lara barged right into Ms. Baker’s office without a knock or anything. This time Ms. Baker was prepared though. After how well last session had gone, she felt emboldened and confident in her trigger. Before Lara could say anything she spoke up. “Lara is a stupid slut!” Just like that Lara’s eyes glazed over and she froze in place, no longer just installing herself on the couch like she owned the place.

 

A wide smirk spread over Ms. Baker’s face. Once again it felt so great to call Lara a stupid slut right to her face, not only that but finally she didn’t have to deal with her rudeness and whining anymore. Lara was so much easier to deal with when she just shut up and listened. “Good Lara, I see you are wearing seamed hosiery. Why don’t you strip down to your lingerie so I can see how well my last command took hold.” Ms. Baker calmly said as Lara stripped as requested until she was wearing nothing but a black lace push up bra, matching garter belt and thong, paired with a pair of nude shimmery stockings with a black back seam.

 

“Perfect, just as I had hoped. Now Lara, why don’t you lay down on the couch so we can start your session.” Ms. Baker softly spoke as she set up the metronome once more and spend the first 15 minutes of her hour deepening the trance and reinforcing the trigger. The next 15 minutes were spend repeating the previous commands ingraining them deeper into Lara’s subconscious.

 

With her hold over Lara tightened and secured Ms. Baker started working on the command for this week. “I see you have really started to care more about your appearance, even on the level that people might not see. That’s good, great even cause you know people judge you based on looks. Your looks have to be on point at all times. It’s of the utmost importance. So important even that they have to be constantly on your mind.”

 

“Looks are so important in fact that you won’t be able to stop yourself from checking if everything is just right whenever you pass a mirror, Whether your stocking seams are still straight, whether your makeup and hair are just right, quickly fixing any mistake you see, no matter where you are or who you are with.” Ms. Baker instructed. She just hoped for Lara’s sake that the only mirrors at her work place were in the bathroom as she otherwise wouldn’t get any work done anymore. Something she did hope for was that when she went shopping, she would feel the urge to straighten her stocking seams right in the middle of a store. Sadly if something like that occurred Ms. Baker wouldn’t be there to see it.

 

“Furthermore whenever you talk to someone in the future, you’ll be obsessed with your appearance. Unless you constantly go over the list of your outfit, makeup and hair you will get stressed out while talking, nervous that something might not be just right. Doing this mental check is the only option to keep yourself from stressing out while talking to someone.” Ms. Baker said.

 

One thing she had to give Lara was that she was a very smart woman. As a lawyer there probably was a lot going through her head at all times so the impact of this probably wouldn’t be huge. It would have an impact however and might make her seem slightly more distracted at times. All brain capacity that went to mentally checking her appearance couldn’t go to anything else which was exactly what she wanted.

 

It was the first of many such commands she had planned for Lara. Commands that when they all worked together would hopefully fill up enough of Lara’s thinking capacity with stupid things so that she would appear stupid. She might not be able to sap Lara’s intelligence with her hypnosis, but she could overload her thinking capacity with things like this to the point where she wouldn’t be able to think all that much else. The human mind was like a computer in that way. However big the memory might be, if you filled it with enough junk there would be no space left for anything useful.

 

For the remainder of the next 15 minutes Ms. Baker kept enforcing her latest command, ensuring it would take deep roots within Lara’s brain. For the last 15 minutes of their session Ms. Baker decided to interrogate Lara. Lara might have been her patient for a long time already, but she didn’t really know all that much about her other than that she was arrogant and egocentric. All therapies before had just been about venting frustrations. Now that Lara was deep under still it was the perfect time to pick her brain and get some too the point honest answers instead of a long drug out whiney story.

 

Getting to know Lara better could be very useful to help give her new ideas on how to take this revenge. It could give her insights on points she might be able to twist while also providing her with information on where she could hit Lara where it would hurt her most. It was a diabolic plan for sure and highly unethical, but Ms. Baker just couldn’t feel bad for Lara.

 

“So Lara, I’m going to ask you a few questions now and you are going to answer them truthfully. First question, what truly motivates you? What keeps you going?” Ms. Baker asked taking a notepad to write down Lara’s answers.

 

“I like feeling better than others. There is no better feeling in the world than feeling superior. To accomplish this I like to have wealth, a classy look and making people do my bidding.” Lara spoke in a monotone voice.

 

Noting this down Ms. Baker’s contempt for Lara only grew. “Can you give me an example of how you make people do your bidding?” Ms. Baker asked.

 

“My most preferred method is having people work at my feet. Having someone handle my feet for me gives me an ultimate power rush. For example when I go to the salon for my manicure and pedicure I always love having the prettiest girl doing my feet. Just the symbolism alone is delicious.” Lara said.

 

This could be interesting Ms. Baker thought as she noted it down. “Your relationships, what are those like? Could you describe your ideal partner to me? What are you looking for in a partner?” Ms. Baker asked.

 

“My ideal partner is a handsome man around his mid-twenties, strong willed, but easy to manipulate. God I always love pulling the strings of a man who thinks he has women all figured out. As far as relationships go I love having a different guy every time though, changing it up for occasional flings. Boys are toys meant to please me.” Lara said in that same monotone voice.

 

Interesting Ms. Baker thought. Lara already was more of a slut than she would have expected. How hypocritical of her to call her stepdaughter a slut while she was married to one man while she herself preferred flings with different men. Her need to manipulate and control the guys she fucked wasn’t the kind of sluty Ms. Baker had in mind for Lara, but she would get there eventually.

 

“Have you ever thought about women in a sexual way?” Ms. Baker asked somewhat curious. She wasn’t into women herself, but she had to admit that Lara still in her lingerie was quite sexy. She would love to take advantage of her some time, but only for humiliation purposes.

 

“No absolutely not. I don’t get how some women can be attracted to other women. The thought alone grosses me out. I’ve never thought about a woman in such a way and I never will.” Lara said making Ms. Baker smile, that could certainly be a fun thing to make Lara explore.

 

“Alright Lara, that’s all for now. You can get up, put your clothes back on and just like last time you will snap out of your trance once the door closes behind you and not a second sooner. Thinking back on our session you will have nothing but positive thoughts and when you snap out of it you will remember having woken up in my office and telling me how relaxed you felt.” Ms. Baker said with a smile. These sessions were so much easier now that Lara wasn’t aware for the entirety of them.

 

Just as instructed Lara put her office wear back on over her lingerie before stepping out of the office. The door slamming shut behind her woke her up from her trance feeling completely refreshed. Just like last time she was completely and utterly relaxed, remembering having had a good conversation about how the therapy had gone.

 

Walking out of the office to her car Lara passed a store front window with a giant mirror behind the mannequins. Without really thinking about it, she walked up to the window as close as she got and inspected the light makeup she was wearing. After verifying that everything was okay on that front she turned around and inspected her stocking seams. The right one was a little off so without hesitance or anything she lifted her skirt to the stocking top and quickly corrected it before walking on like nothing happened. She did get a few strange looks and some interested ones from men. She didn’t pay attention to those looks though.

 

Entering her house, she encountered the mirror in her income hall which she also used to giver her makeup and outfit a quick check up. It hadn’t changed anything compared to her check at the store front window, but it did put her mind at ease that everything was still in place.

 

Moving up stairs Lara changed into something more elegant than her business skirt suit. Even though she was going to the bathroom after switching to a dress to apply a slightly heavier evening makeup look, she still checked the mirror on her big walk in closet to see if her current makeup was still on point. It raised a few questions in her mind as to why the hell she even bothered seeing as she was going to clean it off in a minute, but it had just felt right somehow.

 

Not thinking any more of it she went to her bathroom to wipe off and reapply her makeup to the slightly heavier look. Still it wasn’t that much makeup by most standards. Taking a few steps back she backed off of her bathroom mirror so she could see her stockings to verify they were still straight before leaving to the quiz, checking herself out once more in the income hall Mirror.

 

Arriving at the venue where this Friday’s quiz took place Lara was the second to last, followed only by Charlotte who arrived just as the quiz was about to kick off. “Hey everyone, sorry I’m late. Ah Lara, after the quiz you have to tell me all about how things ended with Bruno, you had him so wrapped around your finger it was honestly impressive.” Charlotte greeted them, excusing herself while everyone already knew she was going to be late anyways.

 

Her mention of Bruno did spark the interest off her other friends though and as all attention went to her, she felt herself going over a mental list of her outfit and makeup look. “Well I’ll be glad to tell you all about it with something to drink afterwards, but first we have a quiz to win ladies.” Lara said with a wink, her words were helped by the quizmaster grabbing everyone’s attention, preparing to read the first question.

 

The quiz went by effortless, since no one was talking to her Lara didn’t feel the urge to go over the list of her appearance in her head, allowing her to focus on the questions instead. They even managed to take the first place this time it felt great being the best, especially in this highly competitive quiz environment. Taking top three all the time was an achievement in and of its own after all.

 

Romy left right after the quiz having to go home to her husband, but Kelly and Charlotte stayed behind to hear Lara’s story. Kelly usually wasn’t the kind of person to stay behind and drink either, but with Lara she did. She had always looked up to Lara’s sheer confidence and although she would never admit it, she had always had a secret crush on Lara.

 

“So Lara, tell us, I’ve been dying to hear how your adventure with the little footboy turned out. You should have seen her Kelly, she had that guy wrapped all around her finger to the point where he bought us drinks and massaged Lara’s feet to boot while she just ignored him.” Charlotte giggled, she thought Lara had been mean, but it was also just hilarious, besides it wasn’t like she had forced the guy to do any of those things.

 

“Oh if you think that was impressive wait till you hear this, I’m sure you could tell that Bruno took very good care of his beard yeah? Well I made him shave it off using one of my pink disposable razors because I don’t like how prickly a beard feels when some one is eating me out.” Lara laughed, while she simultaneously kept going over the mental list of her appearance in her head.

 

“No way, he didn’t really do that did he? God I had no idea he was that pussy whipped, literally then. God I can barely get a man to eat me out at all, let alone sacrifice his beard and his pride for it. you’re just evil girl.” Charlotte commented while Kelly just sat there quietly enjoying Lara’s story while she wished it was her eating her friend’s pussy, or better yet, her friend eating her pussy. Although she was shy she always dreamed of being the one in a lead in a relationship.

 

“Yeah, the deal was that he had to eat me to two consecutive orgasms before he could fuck me. I always love how desperate and eager to impress it makes them. Other ways they might cum before they even give you an orgasm. If I get warmed up with the tongue first and when they are eager to impress I usually get to have a few more orgasms that way.” Lara boasted.

 

“Hmmm, I’ll have to try that out some time. You know what, I’ll be heading to the club in a bit, maybe you can teach me those guys manipulation skills of yours.” Charlotte said with a wink, fining an excuse to maybe lure Lara along to the club so she didn’t have to go alone yet again. Not that she minded that much, but she loved having some company from time to time.

 

“Nice try Charlotte, maybe you should try roaming bars as well instead of going to those clubs, believe me it’s easier to get a guy to do your bidding and take control there. Either way I should be going home. Bye girls, see you next week.” Lara said with a broad smile before walking out.

 

She felt absolutely great as she made her way to her car. The mental exercise of constantly going over her appearance had been noticed by her, but then again appearance was important right. It was like a business card, a first impression you made on people. Especially in her line of work that was important.

 

Going home Lara was very self-satisfied. Like before she checked herself in the income hall mirror, then in the one in her bedroom, before doing the same in her bathroom mirror while removing her makeup and finally the one in her bedroom once more before changing into a nightie and going to bed.

 

Over the weekend Lara ended up being her usual bitchy self. With no important things happening Ms. Baker’s latest command didn’t really affect her at all, not the mental one at least. She did get some strange looks when she stopped in front of every mirror to check her appearance. It still wasn’t all too noticeable however simply because there weren’t that many mirrors out on the street. It usually happened in the middle of a boutique or at the salon she visited. Especially the salon was a bit strange, but checking herself out completely at a boutique wasn’t strange at all.

 

The newest commands Ms. Baker had given her had the biggest impact on her work life. There was one Mirror in the income hall of the big lawyers firm she worked at, but that was about it other than the bathrooms. Sure it must have looked a little weird to see her check herself out every time she entered or left the building. Strange but not completely out of the ordinary as long as the people who spotted it didn’t know she did it each time.

 

By far the hardest thing was the way she kept going over that mental appearance check list over and over again. With the more difficult material she had to process at her job compared to the salon, a real strain was put on her. Somethings just needed her full undivided attention, but with her mental checklist she appeared a little distracted at times. It was subtle, but there whether she wanted it to be or not.

 

It also just gave her more work in general. Usually she let some interim study all of her cases, summarise them and having them read that summary to her to safe time. Normally she could just memorise everything well enough to do her job without looking back at those summaries, but now on occasion she found herself needing to read them back once more just to remember important details she hadn’t been able to remember because she was too busy mentally checking her appearance.

 

Over the course of the week all those little nuisances counted up to her having to work three hours more than she usually did to handle the same case load, and since she was still working on her career, taking on less cases was the last thing she could afford to do.

 

Her constant thoughts about her appearance during conversations were annoying Lara to the point where she tried to avoid thinking about it. No matter how much she tried though it was a compulsion she simply couldn’t get the better off. She grew increasingly more nervous to the point where she eventually did go over the list. The urge was stronger than she was and she simply couldn’t figure out why she had that urge.

 

Despite all those troubles the list, the sexy lingerie and the playing with her hair did help Lara to stay calmer than she usually did during the weeks prior to her new treatment. Nevertheless when Friday rolled around Lara was more than ready for another appointment with Ms. Baker. God she really craved being so relaxed as last times again.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

15