3 Years have Past, Intermission
55 5 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[The God of the Realm unmutes.]

Hello?

Hello?

Is thing on?

I swear if you forgot to turn this on-!

[The God of the Realm says it’s on.]

Hello, it has been awhile. You may be curious why your weekly broadcast has not been showing up. Let me look back and see when the last recording was…April?! 2019!?!?!?!

[The God of the Realm pleads innocence.]

YOU!

YOU!

[Innocent whistles echo in the room.]

Well I regret to inform you, Ziph has died.

[The God of the Realm regrets to inform you, the Narrator has died.]

Woo!

Woo!

No more narrating for me! You slave driver!

Nothing?

Fine. Boring.

Anyway, in a serious note. I apologize for the delay to your scheduled programing. Mr. All Powerful here forgot to unmute my microphone.

[The God of the Realm continues to plead innocence.]

Yea, yea whatever. I’m sure you are all heartbroken to not experience my snarky remarks as Ziph travels. Don’t worry, I was making them, relentlessly.

[The God of the Realm informs the Narrator has died 15 times over the last 3 years.]

So as you can tell nothing has changed here. As an apology for the missed content, we will be posting three episodes a week next week before moving back to weekly. I hope we didn’t lose any viewers because of the hiatus. We likely did, and I don’t blame you. 3 years? Gosh. To the viewers that stayed, you are saints. You want to narrator the story? Please, I’ll grovel.

[The God of the Realm is growing bored of these repeated jokes.]

Hold your horses, we have to explain the situation. Quite a while has passed and we apologize for that. Please accept our sincere bows.

[The God of the Realm stands straight.]

Ziph fanatic! Bow to our viewers.

[The God of the Realm refuses.]

Oi! Child! If they stop watching no one will be around to hear Ziph's story!

[The God of the Realm is stupefied.]

Good, now bow.

[The God of the Realm stands straight.]

Asshole!

Please accept my sincere bow, since this stubborn mule isn't doing one.

Moving on, we are at an impasse here. I don’t want to re-record the last three years of progress, because my god is that dreadfully boring. So we are going to skip them!

[The God of the Realm anime waifu stares.]

What the hell! Since when could you do that! You have never done that before!

Wait which waifu type?

[Tsundere.]

Well… uhhhhhh. Do you need a headpat?

[Time Warp! 3 years into the past!]

Oh god…NO!

[Time Warp will begin in 15 seconds!]

Quickly viewer listen, I’m going to spoil this story as we were at the conclusion! This story is not going to have a harem, our Female Lead is a Yandere!

[Time warp begins!]

~April 22nd 2019~

[Death avoided. Please act with caution.]

This is too much! Let’s back on break, get some more popcorn!

Phew. That took a lot out of me. I’m going to the bathroom.

[The God of the Realm mutes Narrator.]

[New The God of the Realm unmutes Narrator.]

I will never understand tsundere lovers, yandere is best dere. You could convince me kuudere is up there, and maybe deredere, but never tsunderes. I hope Lucia is yandere and not tsundere, she has so much going for her.

Also, if you think about this entire world maybe a dream by Ziph. What is he asleep 20 hours a day? Nah, that’s too cliché.

God that felt amazing, been holding that in for weeks now.

[The God of the Realm is laughing.]

What are you laughing about you fool?

[The God of the Realm informs you weren’t muted.]

You waste of space! Go step on a lego.

[The God of the Realm is shocked you would curse him like that.]

You know what?! I’ll do it again, go step on a lego.

[Gasps echo in the room.]

Sigh. Anyway, let’s get to work here. You know the deal!

[The God of the Realm hits play!]

0