Episode 1
401 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huan feng could not hold himself while reading the final episode of the novel he criticized violently and said this book sucks.

Every episode was violently criticizing, yet he had read up to the final. The book 'The way to true immortality' was a yy novel that he had been following for 2 years. The main character Lan weichen was a very handsome man with a golden finger. He had hundreds of harem. sisters, elves, lilis, demons etc. had many wives.

Lan weichen was actually Huan feng's favorite character.

lan weichen was someone who returned everything 100 times to him, and his older warrior brother who bullied him when he was young became a human stick.

Likewise, his master was also killed with unbelievable torture.

The reason why huan feng called it sucks was that Lan Weichen was a complete flirtatious person.Being a libertine is a little good, but she thinks that it is too bad, and also when weichen betrayed her, the man took revenge very badly, while the woman did not hurt them, on the contrary, she was acting well and taking her harem this is a feature that Huan feng doesn't like. It was stupid and even though weichen knew that he would be in a difficult position and would die, he was still a type of woman who said I would not give up women, even if they were beautiful women.

With a step closer to immortality and facing the lightning disaster, hundreds of women who were members of the harem surrounded it and riddled with holes.

they were shouting at the same time because you killed my father and threw this brother into the dungeon and so many shouts, insults, etc. Sounds.

Weichen was destroyed by such beautiful women in the final episode.

Oh, fuck. What does this mean, this man is a fool.

Huan Feng was running short from the nervous computer. The only weakness of this perfectly intelligent and strong man was always women, and this weakness caused his own death.

huan feng got up from the saliva in her 2-room house and went to the kitchen next door to get water. It was also said.

I am sure that if I were in the book, I would prevent him from dying and make him immortal.

Because he was extremely handsome, he was mistreated by all male characters and had no family, so he tried to get every woman he wanted and was influenced to create a family for himself or they will come to him willingly or forcibly But it would be and they would have helped him to make a big family. It must have been so, but unfortunately he continued to think that the pain and torment he had seen in his childhood had never left him, in fact, he could not achieve anything properly in his life Huan feng did.He was hurting right now to Lan weichen, but he wouldn't have done it, he was just a reader, and he was a book character.

After drinking huan feng water, he left his glass on the counter and then decided to go back to the next room and go to bed because he had a job tomorrow.

Huan feng fell asleep slowly, unaware of what would happen tomorrow.

The system did not even notice that something fog in the form of 7945 glided through the window.

System 7945: user Huan feng connected. The task is getting ready.

...

Prepared transfer is being made.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

note: When I say lili, I am actually talking about lesbians.

Golden finger: Representing MC's luck, you've heard in some books.

Hi guys this is my new book of this type.

I have read many books like this and I thought hey why I don't write it too. It may be similar to some books you read.

Please don't forget to comment and like it.

Note 2: 

The original of this book is  in turkish.

If I have errors please help.

8