Episode 5
124 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lan weichen

Today was like always, it was a boring and frustrating day.

I got up early in the morning and started doing the work that was given to me, then two unnecessary people came to me and started to cause problems.

While we were arguing with them, the girl I thought liked me came up to us and tried to defend me.

The stupid girl ruined everything.

He doesn't even realize he's making things worse when he's trying to defend it.

The wounds given to me by the two bastards who did not like what I did 2 days ago and beat me still had not healed, now I could not defeat the idiots in front of me and I would be beaten by them.

If it weren't for the girl, they'd just insult a few and leave

I was aware of those who envy me.

Nothing to do because I am so handsome, when I get stronger I will crush them like a fly but now I have no strength.

Damn it.

Author perspective

Lan Weichen took a deep breath, he wanted to finish the conversation and leave because he had work to do and still needed to improve. He didn't want to be trash.

He knew that no matter how hard he worked, it was useless, but he wanted to do everything he could.

What was done to him when he got stronger

he had decided to do 100 times everything to them too.

The controversy was getting hotter.

suddenly something happened that no one could even imagine.

A man came to them.

It seemed to be teleported.

The man was graceful and had a powerful aura, and at the same time he had a mysterious air that no matter how much he studied, no information could be reached.

The man looked at Lan weichen for a moment and asked what's going on here?

These four people looked at each other for a moment, hesitating to tell or not, then the only girl among them, Ming Ming, spoke.

He clenched his hands in a salute fist and began to speak, leaning a little.

Senior battle brother Huan pointed his hand at the two people opposite and continued.

These two people were bullying little brother Lan.

He said I wanted to stop it but couldn't manage it.

Lan weichen

The girl next to me, Ming Ming, pointed to the people in front of me and said she was bullying me.

The mysterious man looked at me for a while and said:

Everybody is brothers and sisters in our Moonlight hill, and we never bully each other.

.this was said very coldly.

This surprised four people, then the bully two kids got very scared and bowed quickly.

We would never dare say their senior war brother Huan, and they immediately walked away from there, thinking that if they looked back, Huan Feng would throw them from the top.

Huan Feng looked at the two remaining people.

One of them was a delicate little girl, 12-14 years old. It could be called beautiful and lovely. That person was Ming Ming.

The other was a 6-8 year old boy with charcoal black hair and eyes.

He had sword-like eyebrows.

It had a slightly yellowish babyish face.

The boy was obviously going to be very handsome when he grew up if he was well cared for, but it looked like he wasn't well looked after. It was also very weak.

This person was Lan weichen, MC of the book 'The Path to True Immortality.

The girl smiled and said thanks senior sister for the help.

Huan feng looked at the girl coldly, and why aren't you training at this hour?

Our top said there is no need for the weak.

Hearing this, Ming Ming swallowed immediately, grabbing the hand of the little boy beside him and quickly wanted to get away.

When Huan Feng saw that Ming Ming and Lan weichen were going to go, he wanted to stop.

He raised his hand and said stop, pointed with his finger and told the little girl.

The girl hesitated for a while, then huan feng continued waving her hand and said you can go.

He kicked the girl away from them.

The girl paused for a while, then swallowed and went away with another greeting.Ming Ming was surprised that the famous cold huan feng came to them and joined the discussion, but he was afraid of Huuan Feng, so the moment he fired him, he quickly walked away from the environment.

Now Huan Feng and the little boy were looking at each other.

Ian Weichen was very surprised by these events. Was this man protecting himself.

Since the day he came here, no one had protected him, except the girls, on the contrary, they tortured him more.

He wondered for a while what did this man want from himself, did he have an interest?

He thought he had bad thoughts about himself when he fired Ming Ming beside him.

first huan feng acted and looking coldly at the boy said who are you?

Lan weichen was taken aback.

This man didn't even know him then why had he helped him?

Or was he just uncomfortable with the argument so what was he doing here?

He swept over his astonishment and stooped down. He started talking I'm Lan Weichen.

He said I am 9 years old.

Huan Feng said, '' Got it, '' he studied the boy coldly for a while, then the boy's clothes were worn out and there were bruises on some parts, apparently the two bullies had hit him.

Ian Weichen was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with Huan Feng's examination of him.

The mysterious man, huan feng, noticed that the boy was starting to feel uncomfortable and turned and told the boy to follow me.

The boy frowned in surprise and began to follow the graceful man before him.

They progressed for a while and passed several houses.

Then, when the place got a little clear, they stopped in front of a big and beautiful house.

When Lan Weichen came to a house bigger and more beautiful than any other house he had passed, they stopped at the door of the house.

Lan Weichen realized that the mysterious man had come to his house.

The house was beautiful and different from everybody else's home.

Lan Weichen walked into the house and passed through many rooms and stopped at the door of one of the rooms that did not appear private.

The mysterious man sat on the chair in the room, then signaled the boy who was looking at him from the doorway to come near him.

the boy hesitated and came to his side.

More precisely, Ian Weichen was standing in front of the mysterious man sitting in the chair.

The tall and graceful man told him to come a little closer to the boy from his seat.

Huan Feng grabbed the boy's shoulder and sent some energy.

Ian Weichen realized that the energy entering him was very pure, and he repeatedly passed over the energy meridians, vessels and organs.

He relaxed the place he passed.

He was giving water to a dried tree, weichen felt very relaxed.

He did not draw such an energy even in meditation.

Weichen was both relieved and scared.

He was trembling, it was a reaction of relaxation and fear, a completely natural reaction.

the mysterious man pulled his hand from Weichen's shoulder and spoke. Boy said, give me the book you were studying.

Weichen noticed that things had been going awkward since he met this man, then he pulled a book out of his outfit's pocket.

He didn't know what this man wanted to do.

Huan feng took the book and glanced around for a while and then said to the boy, you take a seat, I'm coming now.

He got up and went to one of the other rooms of the house, leaving behind a surprised child. Weichen was a clever boy and immediately did as the man said, and sat down in one of the armchairs in the corner. He felt uncomfortable and did not understand this.

This mysterious man did not know what he wanted from him, but he did not think that he wanted to hurt him, maybe he had an interest, but he did not understand him either.

The mysterious man, Huan Feng, then returned to the room where Weichen was, holding a bag and a book.

Huan Feng came to Weichen, now his positions were the opposite. Sitting Weichen the mysterious man was standing looked at the boy and said take off his clothes.

Weichen was surprised, he wondered what this man wanted to do to me.

The man was stronger than himself, and if he wanted to do something he would have done it before, he would not have brought it to his own house, but he still wanted to ask.

Imm senior brother why should I get off? Asked.

The mysterious man looked at Weichen and said

"Are you bullied," he said, because many parts of you are bruised here.

He said you may have done something to offend someone. Then he opened the white bag in his hand and took out an ointment from it.

He turned back to the boy and said take off his clothes.

Weichen now understood that the places where those two unnecessary hit him were bruised and sore. The man wanted to help him.

Weichen felt a warm feeling.

This confused him.

weichen did what was called this time.

He slowly took off his clothes. Only his underwear was left. He didn't want to take it off either. The idea of ​​being naked in front of a man he didn't know ... weichen felt very vulnerable.

He immediately threw ridiculous ideas from his head.

Huan feng opened the lid of the ointment and applied the ointment on all the bruises, weichen felt a little itch but then relaxed.

Huan Feng studied the body, which trembled slightly before him. He wondered if there were any other bruises. He put some ointment on his back, and then said to the child that it is over now, put it on.

Weichen immediately did what was called.

huan feng gave the ointment in his hand to the boy who looked at him carefully and said use it if something happens, then he gave the old book in his hand and they gave you the wrong book.

how you worked with it I was surprised that the meridians didn't die in a mess.

When I first saw it, I noticed it and called you to examine it, he said.

Then he continued, this is my book, he said, study carefully.

Weichen was genuinely surprised by what happened, for the first time ever that someone was really nice to him.

He had really used the wrong book all this time and luckily he wasn't dead.

That was the cause of my pain at night, he thought.

He studied the man, looked for ulterior motives, could not find it, just looking at himself normally.

The boy leaned over the man and asked what is your name, my older senior brother?

Huan feng was surprised that the boy did not know him, then he thought it was normal. The real Huan feng was not looking at anyone and talking to anyone.

Huan Feng said to the boy my name is Huan Feng. He said, '' If anything happens, find me, you see the potential, too, '' he smiled slightly.

It was Huan feng's first smile, and the boy felt fascinated, this man was very interesting and mysterious.

He'd heard the name huan feng a few times, but they said it was too cold, but it wasn't.

Huan feng opened his mouth and said weichen gently to Weichen, with a solemn expression saying don't let anyone torment you.

Then you can go back to the old way he said.

Weichen realized that he had been politely fired and bowed deeply to the graceful man in front of him and said thank you senior brother Huan for everything and left the house.

.

What happened today really changed the future.

But this was something that nobody was aware of.

Weichen would really laugh out loud when I remember the events and thoughts of today's thoughts a few years late r.

Of course, this is not the subject of the present.

These two people still did not know each other, and those who would die in the future were still alive and interested in their work.

1