Episode 11
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two people hadn't spoken at all for 4 hours.

Huan feng had watched outside the whole time and sometimes felt that ancient china was quite interesting.

He had come from modern times as a stranger and sometimes wanted to return to his own world. then he gave up, remembering that he was alone and that all he did, notably, was reading a book.

Lan weichen, on the other hand, looked outside for a while and then got bored and began to meditate, and in the meantime he also glared at Huan Feng.

He looked like he wanted to say something, but he opened his mouth and didn't say anything. He didn't know what he wanted to say either. It just seemed strange to him to stand still.

An outside voice was heard.

-The town of Butterfly is right in front of us.

apparently they had come to the butterfly town and it meant the end of the journey.

After a while, the sounds of the horses stopped and the carriage stopped.

Huan Feng opened the car door and went out, followed by Lan Weichen.

It was the butterfly town that stood in front of them.

It looked rather gloomy and was a bit desolate. Although it was noon, there were very few people.

This was because what they called the devil had infested the town and the bandits harmed the townspeople.

Huan feng: He said let's go.

The coachman would take care of the horses, it was not a good idea to get so many horses into town.

The other 16 began to advance, with huan feng ahead.

They made their way to the town entrance and entered through the town gate.

As soon as Huan feng stepped into town, he felt a cold, ominous energy surrounding the whole town.

Huan Feng looked at Wei Zhen, who was behind him, and spoke.

Huan feng: Who informed us of this mission?

Wei zhen was suddenly surprised to see Huan feng staring at him coldly and answered with Huan feng's question.

wei zhen: Hua family, the foremost family in butterfly town.The hua family is the oldest family in the butterfly town, and they first noticed the devilish existence that haunted the town, and when a few incidents happened, they forwarded it to the mission branch of our sect.

Huan Feng had asked for some formality. he had read the original book.

Of course, Hua knew his family.

Huan feng: He said, let's go to the Hua family, show me the way.

Wei zhen: He gave a quick salute and nodded and started moving forward.

The town was obviously quite colorful before.

there were many houses and there were more shops than houses.

The shops were completely closed.

They progressed for a while, and then a large mansion came before them.

House Hua was written above the mansion door.

huan feng: One of you said you know we're coming to the Hua family.

One of the students came out of the group and knocked on the door.

Plug in plug

The door opened with a creaking sound.

An old hunched man opened the door.

-Who are you?

The student knocking on the door,

-We are practitioners from the Bùxiǔ zhī sect.

-Hua family told us that you have made a request to expel the evil entity and the bandits who disturbed the town, we came for this mission.

Çn: Bùxiǔ zhī, also in chinese meaning the light of the immortal.

The old man said: Come with me, I'm the steward of the Hua family, I'll take you to Hua Tianzo, the head of the Hua family.

Thus, 18 people started to move inside the mansion.

After leaving for a while, they came to a room.

The housekeeper knocked on the door of the room, then spoke.

- Sir, practitioners from the Bùxiǔ zhī sect came and wanted to talk about the mission.

Hu tianzo: let them come in quickly they are our important guests.

The housekeeper opened the door and a plain study room was exposed.

The room was quite large and the fireplace was burning with a huge fire.

There was a white-haired man in the room in his 40s.

He was obviously handsome when he was young, but now he looked quite tired.

The man smiled and saluted.

- I am very happy that you, dear practitioners, have arrived at Hua Mansion and Butterfly Town.

Bandits come twice a week in the town and attack the people in the town and take their money.

at night, the evil entity appears and makes a lot of noise, the air also has bad energy, and if someone is out at night, we find the dead tomorrow, which is quite annoying.

huan feng: I am Huan feng, the core student of the cult, and the students behind me are the little inexperienced students of the cult who were recruited by the cult to help and gain experience in this mission.

huan feng calmly and gracefully explained the incident to Hua Tianzo. He was the most authoritative person in this group, and it was up to him to explain.

Huan feng: Now give these students a place to stay. I'll go out tonight and control the evil spirit, and when will the bandits come.

hua tianzo: The bandits will probably come tomorrow. Will you be able to handle the evil spirit alone?

Huan feng looked coldly at Hua Tianzo, who said something he could not do.

The environment was suddenly tense. The air seemed to be frozen. an icy cold feeling engulfed everyone. Hua Tianzo shivered for a moment, a coldness felt by people close to death seemed to surround him.

Huan feng: Can't I even catch a little soul? Do you think that ?!

Hiccup.

Hua Tianzo, sobbing with fear, spoke quickly.

-I would never dare this, dear practitioner.

Hua Tianzo was quite afraid of the cold glances directed at him, so he spoke immediately or he would see the white light and meet the king patch.

çn: He mentions that Huan Feng will kill him King Yama is the God of Hell. This is how it is in China.

Huan feng made a rattling noise and told Hua Tianzo to prepare the best rooms for the children.

Hua Tianzo felt as if she had narrowly escaped death. He immediately turned to the housekeeper and said, "Prepare the best room for dear guests right away."

The housekeeper bowed and said, sir. Then he returned to the student group and come with me, dear guests, and I will show you your rooms.

There are not enough rooms in the mansion, please forgive everyone, we will prepare for two people and I will instruct the maids to prepare food.

In a short 15 minutes everyone's room was ready. huan feng would be left alone, the others would remain in two.

"Huan feng: I wonder what that brat will do, after all, nobody likes him and it would be quite inappropriate for him to stay with a girl.

Hehehe then I'll tell him to come to my room, he can't hurt me. I'll tie him up to me so I can handle the task properly. "

Huuan Feng's room was at the very end of the corridor, a very well-arranged room, not like his house in the sect, but he was okay.

As Huan Feng was about to go to his room, a voice came from the back.

-You can't stay in the same room as me, go to sleep in the hallway. I do not want to see you.

-But other rooms are full and if I sleep in the corridor it will be considered rather strange.

-I don't care, you're already so weird and I don't want you to smell my room because you're a garbage. Get out!

There was a small smile on Huan Feng's face.

Luck came to her, should she leave immediately or should she wait a little longer?

- "Hmm, I'll wait a little longer and go like that. If I go immediately, it will be very strange."

Meanwhile, the two boys' quarrel was over, and the boy who was staying with Ian Weichen kicked the Weichen out and closed the door in his face.

Huan feng thought, "I'll go now."

Slowly but surely he proceeded to the side corridor where Ian Weichen was and stood leaning against the wall next to the room. He looked quite alone.

Huan Feng sighed, then spoke.

-Off, the kid said why are you in the hallway, you should go to your room.

When Lan weichen looked at the person calling him, he saw that it was Huan feng.

He quickly bowed his face.

- Well senior brother, um, I wanted to stop here.

huan feng couldn't understand why he was lying to him.

-Weichen, I heard your argument with your roommate, don't lie to me. It is not good that you stay out. Come to my room, the maids will call for food in 1 hour and there is a lot of work tomorrow, so you should rest a little.

Lan weichen was quite embarrassed when he heard Huan feng speaking to him in a gentle voice.

He thought, "Why do I always run into him in such situations?" Moreover, he lied to him.

A warmth has built up in it.

"Senior brother cares about me, I shouldn't burden him"

Çn: Those in quotation marks the inner voice.

huan feng looked in the embarrassed man weichen's face.

-Come with me.

Huan feng spun around and started heading towards his room. The night was going to be quite long and now he had to get some rest.

Ian Weichen was following him.

Huan Feng came into his room and entered, followed by Lan Weichen.

Huan feng: close the door and get in front of me.

Lan weichen felt like he was going to be questioned for a moment.

He quickly closed the door and faced Huan Feng, who was sitting on the chair beside the table.

Huan Feng raised his hand and put a barrier in the room so that no one would hear what was being spoken.

-Huan feng: Do you hate the sect or hate those kids?

Lan weichen: Senior brother Huan feng, I ...

Huan feng: Tell me the truth without lying to me I'm not judging you.

I do not care much about the sect. Already

I am thinking of leaving in a few years.

-Lan weichen: Yes, nobody likes me, and everybody does me work. I feel that shizun (speaking of situ Nangong, that weichen's shizun, or teacher) doesn't like me very much.

huan feng: Öyle görünüyor. Situ Nangong kibirli ve oldukça geri bir aptaldır. Diğer tepe lordları kadar güçlü değil.

Lan Weichen: ....

Huan feng: İntikam almak istiyor musunuz? Size zorbalık edenler, sizi aşağılayanlar ve sık sık sizi cezalandıranlar.

-Lan Weichen: Bunu yapamam.

.huan feng: Neden olmasın, intikam almak istiyorsan, götür onu, istediğin kişiyle istediğini yapabilirsin çünkü sen ("Sen Mc"), gördüğüm kadarıyla oldukça intikamcı bir çocuksun.

Huan feng uzun süredir MC'yi yönetmeyi düşünüyordu.

Huan feng: İntikam almak istiyorsan güçlen.

Güç her şeydir. Bundan sonra seninle ilgileneceğim.

-Lan Weichen: Kıdemli abi, neden bana karşı bu kadar iyisin?

huan feng: Sen de potansiyeli gördün ve çok ilginç bir çocuksun, ilgimi çekmişti.

Bu konuşmadan sonra iki kişi de uzun süre sessiz kaldı.

1