Ch. 33 – Melie
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter contains sexual content. It also contains possibly triggering implications at the end of the chapter.

 

The lazy, mellow orange sun peeked in through the small window of the small apartment bedroom. Rays embraced the well-kept bed, spotlighting it with the sun's one-eyed gaze as the rest of the room was awash in shadow.

The door to the room opened as two young women entered and flopped down on the bed next to one another.

One was a fair skinned foreigner with a fiery mane of red hair that came alive when the afternoon rays laced their ethereal fingers through it. Her nubile skin was slightly reddened from her attempts to gain a tan in the tropical sun. She wore the simple uniform of a missionary, sent to the island city-state by the One. The uniform consisted of a simple white blouse and a black, frilled skirt that hung just below her calves.

The other woman was a tanned native, long dark hair hanging down past her waist. She bore the tatau of her family, both shoulders and arms covered and the hidden tatau that adorned her thighs. Her dark sun-kissed skin hummed as the sun laid it’s gaze on her. She wore a grey tank top and a simple pair of work pants, slightly dirtied from a long day out in the field. Much like the natives of the city-state, she was used to working in the sun. Idle hands fed no one.

The foreign woman laid down, sucking in air as the sunburn on her back reminded her of her folly. Her blouse shifted up and revealed her stomach, slightly chubby and not at all lean. The sun continued to observe through the small window.

Reaching out, the native woman tangled her hands in the others as she bent over her exposed stomach and planted a light kiss. As she did so she inhaled deeply, enjoying the delightful smell her partner gave off`.

The foreign woman laughed lightly as she pushed the other woman's face away from her sensitive stomach. “Babe!” She tried to sound annoyed but failed, giggling as she rubbed her stomach.

The native woman also giggled as she resisted and attempted to plant another kiss. This ignited a slight tussle, neither woman seriously trying to win but both bursting out in fits of laughter.

After a few minutes of playful wrestling the two women untangled, slightly sweaty as the humid air floated in through the open window.

“I’m gonna take a quick shower, lets go?”

The native woman stood and began to peel her tank top and bra off, revealing her firm, muscular breasts. Her toned body was lean from long hours spent in the sun with her family, tilling the earth and molding it to their needs. She quickly undid her work pants and dropped them along with her compression shorts and briefs, she had learned a long time ago that chafing was the bane of all day laborers.

The shadowy room silhouetted her firm, toned naked body as she walked towards the accompanying bathroom. She looked over her shoulder and nodded for her partner to join her.

---

Cold water sputtered out of the shower head and drenched the young native woman, sending scintillating shivers up and down her back.

The water flowed down her body, rapidly cooling her down as it prepared her for cleansing. She stuck her face under running water and let it enervate her as it coiled into her long hair, wetting it and making it stick to her back.

As she enjoyed the cool water, she massaged a bar of soap wrapped in a hand towel, working it into a lather. With her eyes closed, she first wiped her face and neck down before continuing to work the rest of her body. The refreshing feeling of washing away the days grime helped her relax.

The feeling of a hand playing with her wet hair made her jump then giggle. “Babe, don’t mess with me like that.”

The feeling faded away as she waited for an answer from her partner. She quickly rinsed her eyes out and rubbed them down before peeking over her shoulder.

No one was there so she peeked around the shower curtains.Just as her vision cleared the curtains she saw the bathroom door slowly close. This brought a smile to her lips as she closed the curtains once more and continued her soothing shower.

---

The foreign woman drifted into a fitful nap as she waited for her partner to finish her shower.

She couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched but she was overcome with the urge to nap. She had an inkling as to what her partner wanted to do when she got out of the shower so maybe a quick power nap would help conserve some energy.

As she lay still, dipping sun still peering into their small room, she felt a light caress glaze over her still exposed stomach. She giggled a little, even the faintest touch was enough to get a reaction from her.

“That was quick.”

Her partner didn’t answer, instead continuing to tease the tired woman. They ran their fingers up along her calves, slowly caressing as their touch moved up past her knees. She moaned a little as she shifted her hips and opened her thighs. The light caresses continued up and lingered on her inner thighs. The light, willowy touch slowly woke the woman up as her body reacted to the sensual touch.

Then, as suddenly as it had begun, the caressing stopped.

The young woman opened her eyes, muffled moan escaping from her lips as she noticed her lover standing by the bathroom door.

Her long, luscious hair still dripped with water as she dried herself off.

“You don’t have to tease me to get it.” The foreign woman moaned as she shifted her legs further apart and pushed her pelvis out.

“Whadda you mean?” The native woman asked, continuing to dry herself as she slowly walked towards the bed.

“Hurry up!” The woman aggressively whisper-moaned at her partner as she hiked her skirt up her thighs. The young natives eyes lit up with carnal hunger as she dropped her towel and jumped on the bed.

She started with the toes. It didn’t matter to her that her partner hadn’t taken a shower yet, in fact that heightened her enjoyment. She began by languidly kissing and licking the prone woman’s toes while her free hand worked its way up her partners thighs.

Her partner's soft, fleshy thighs always ignited a deep lust within her. Slightly chubby, they were the thighs of someone who had most definitely lived an easy life. Not one as physically rigorous as the natives of the city-state.

Her hands snuck up and under her partner's panties. She was surprised to find it was already slightly soaked as she playfully grabbed her partner's mons pubis.

The foreign woman let out a moan and a giggle as she pulled her skirt up and over her head. It was quickly followed by her blouse and bra as she leaned up and reached out for her lovers face.

The native woman paused her foot worship long enough to jam her tongue down her partner's` throat before roughly pushing her back down. She spread her soft legs apart and began kissing and suckling along her partners inner thigh, urged on by soft moans and thrusting hips.

The smell of her partner engulfed her as she pulled her panties to the side, not even bothering to take them off. They were already soaked so the woman saw no point in taking them off now. She took a long whiff of her partner's musky scent before she dove in, mouth latching on to her partners most sensitive area hungrily. She slobbered and spit as she angrily ate, slurping as if her partners juices were a necessary ingredient for her survival.

As her mouth did a majority of the work, her hands crawled up and down her partners soft stomach. As she continued her work, she slipped a finger inside, splitting the soft folds expertly.

The young foreign woman let out a surprised, grateful gasp as her lover continued to work her magic. She gripped the woman’s wet hair as she entwined her legs around her lover's head.

The two young lovers continued in their impassioned dance, enjoying each other's company as they explored regions they were already familiar with.

In the corner of the shadowed room, a pair of luminous eyes watched them. It's predatory gaze not wanting to miss a single moment of the young, delicious looking couple.

---

After some time, the two young women lay next to one another, legs intertwined as the soft glow of the setting sun gave everything a magical tinge.

The deep reds and purples of the twilight painted the naked bodies of the young women in a tapestry of beautiful colors. They lay, listening to one another's breathing as the sweat glistened under the dying lights rays.

“I love you.” The young foreign woman whispered as she brushed a stray, wet hair out of her lover's face.

“Mm, that sounds good when you say it.” The young native woman lay in the crook of her partner’s arm, mindlessly playing with one of her breasts.

“I mean it. I really do.”

The young native woman slid up and onto her partner's waist with her bare waist. She stared deep into the other woman’s eyes before she gave her a long, hard kiss.

“I love you too.” Still straddling her partner, she began to rock back and forth rhythmically. “Round two?”

They both smiled as the young foreign woman reached up and gripped her lover's breasts.

In the corner of the room, the luminous eyes were now joined by a wide, jagged smile. It stepped out into the waning light, still unnoticed by the infatuated couple.

The short, stocky form that stepped out was that of an ugly little man, head misshapen and odd. He was completely naked as he snuck up by the foot of the bed, slowly stroking his engorged member.

The two women continued their lovers dance, completely unaware of the ugly little intruders presence.

As both women attempted to stifle moans, the little man inched closer. He reached out and grabbed the native woman’s long hair with a long nailed hand. She didn’t notice as his face hovered closer to her back, sniffing at her scent.

The little man sucked in some drool as he neared his climax. He let go of his member in an effort to not arrive before he absolutely wanted to.

With a quick motion, he drove one of his long nails into the neck of the young native woman. She immediately stopped writhing in pleasure as her body seized up before she fell over. Her partner, with barely any time to react, was also subdued by a quick, scooping stab from the sharp nail.

The young foreign woman attempted to scream when she saw the ugly, naked little man appear from behind her lover. Her throat tightened around her scream as she helplessly watched her lover fall next to her.

“You ladies sure are pretty.” The little man hissed, his snakelike speech grating to their ears.

“Now, it’s my turn to have some fun.” With a disgusting smile, the little man set about his mission. His ugly engorged member rigidly dangled above the women as their fear filled eyes followed his movements.

____________________________________

Talua shoved Taha’s spindly hand away from them, face still an impassive mask.

“Disgusting. Get away from me.”

The little Tu’i snickered as he loped away, animalistic gait adding to Talua’s disgust.

1