Transmigrated pt1
230 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Liu Weirong woke up and looked at a completely strange environment with a corner of her mouth twitching, and found herself in this very elegantly decorated room. 
  
  Cross? 
  
  The word appeared in her mind. 
  
  She twisted her thigh hard, pain! It turned out not to be an illusion. She really crossed. She was beautiful. She had no car accidents, no cheating boyfriend, employed, no broken family, and she was not an orphan. Her family was happy, with one elder brother and one younger brother. , She is the only daughter in the family, living a comfortable life. 
  
  She likes to read novels. Last night, she stayed up late and read a recent popular novel of palace fighting. The heroine of this novel is fierce. The typical female character of palace fighting is strong, she rose in the sinister harem step by step.
   Before going to bed, she heard the maids murmured a few words, the was a character in the novel she was very angry when she died at the beginning. The name of that character is exactly the same as hers ? 

  
  When I woke up, I transmigrated according to the law of transmigration, she can’t go back again, she doesn’t want to think about dying. who knows if she can go back, It's really sad. 
She suddenly held her head, her eyes suddenly turned black,she felt a burst of pain, and then a lot of information appeared in her mind. 
  
  It turned out to be this body's memory! Liu Weirong was overjoyed. She had just looked at the furnishings in this room. The owner of this body must be in the rich and wealthy family. If someone knows that the body owner has changed, I don't know how many things will happen. 
  
  She is very sorry! she can only cooperate and  accept the memory that is constantly passed to her in her mind. 
  
  Reading the memory of this body, Liu Wei could not hide her shock.
  
  But how is it all so familiar?
  
  It resemble the palace fighting novel that she read and stayed up late with last night... As 
  
  soon as the idea came out, Liu Weirong was horrified, carefully rereading the memory, it is exactly the same as the novel. 
  
  And she is the most pitiful cannon fodder in the novel. The young lady Liu Weirong, was secretly schemed by her mother-in-law, her innocence was ruined.
  In order to prevent the reputation of the family from being ruined, her family declared that she died of an acute illness. Only the first two chapters she is already KO.
 God, God, it seems like in this life i cant have a happy life? 
  
  Liu Wei was crying without tears, and her hands pulled the fragile quilt on her body. 
  
  From the memory in her mind, she knew that when she passed out, it was almost the day when the new emperor was enthroned and the first draft was organized, not far from the day when the original owner of the body was ruined.
  There are only two women of suitable age in Liufu house. One is Miss Liu Xiangya, the other is Miss Liu Weirong, the owner of the body. She had another sister the second young lady but she died early and she was the daughter of the concubine. 
  
  As for the mother of this body, she died when she was just ten years old. 
  
  The head of Liufu was just an official of the fifth grade, not a very high or low position. Their daughter happened to have the opportunity to enter the palace and even has a chance to be a noble person in the palace. 
  
 The feudal system here is similar to the Qing dynasty. However, the age of the show girls has been raised a bit. Women must enter the palace draft by the age of 14, once every three years. 
  
  This is the first draft since the new emperor ascended the throne. It is of great significance. There are very few concubines in the harem. It is a good time to fill the harem. Officials with daughters of the right age all want to let their daughters enter the palace. 
  
 Even the head of Liufu is no exception, but his focus is on Liu Xiangya. Liu Weirong, the daughter of this dead wife, is only paid a little attention.
  
  It's no wonder that the old man Liufu and her mother-in-law have been preaching to people that  Liu Weirong is sick which is not true. She might not enter the palace? 
  
  In addition, Liu Weirong is also very arrogant. She unexpectedly heard that her mother-in-law was planning to marry her to the second son of a Zhengsanpin official .
  
  After accidentally hearing this news, Liu Wei was extremely angry. In order to get rid of the maid’s control, the only way was to enter the palace. And inadvertently revealed what she had learned from an old Momo released from the palace in recent years. How could she know that her personal maid Xiao Cui had already betrayed her.

1