Cheat pt2
123 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   This was a long-lost drug, and it was also the biggest support of Liufu's madam.
  
  Her daughter Liu Xiangya got the drug from her and used it more than once to eradicate her opponents while in the palace. 
  
  Although it was only taken once, it was fatal to Liu Weirong. She had some medical skills, and she had planned to slowly recuperate her body later. 
  
  Unexpectedly, the space spring gave her such a big surprise. 
  
  Liu Wei couldn't help but grin happily. 
  
  The haze on her face was swept away. 
  
  I got out of the space and planned to liquidate my belongings. I took a closer look at the things in the room. I was very satisfied. Claps she was treated harshly. 
  
  Liu Weirong raised the corner of her lips, put some valuable things into space, and then carefully recalled the memory of this body. She did not believe that the dead Zhao had left nothing for the original owner. 
  
  After a long time, she went deep in her memory. 
  
  Go to a corner of the room, cover your nose, take the night pot open on it, and knock three times on the ground where the night pot was originally placed. 
  
  After a while, a crack opened on the ground, revealing a big mouth. 
  
  A large sandalwood box was exposed. 
  
  "The wisdom of the ancients cannot be underestimated!" Liu Weirong sighed. 
  
  Fearing that someone would break in suddenly, Liu Weirong did not rush to open the box, but quickly put the box into the space, then restored the ground, and placed the night pot in its original place. 
  
  She had just finished, sitting next to the low couch, preparing to close her eyes and recuperate, planning the next thing, when she heard a footstep outside, and then, a maid dressed in emerald green clothes very rudely came in. 
  
  As a maidservant, it was already noon at this time, but she had nothing in her hand. She didn't even take her master in her eyes, a typical slave tyrant.
  
  Xiao Cui came in and saw that Liu Weirong had already woken up, and was still lying on the low couch looking outside the window. She was surprised for a moment, and then she smiled and said with joy: "Master, you woke up, great, " After searching the memory, this maid is called Xiao cui. 
  
  She didn't look like a maid, If someone doesn't know they will think they were sisters. 
  
  This is indeed the case. Liu Weirong treated her maid as a sister, no wonder this little supporting character died in such a suffocating manner. 
  
  "Liu Xiangya..." It turned out to be the female lead. 
  
  Liu Weirong lowered her eyelids and narrowed her eyes. 
  
  Should I pretend to have amnesia? 
  
  Forget it, the original owner had a good relationship with Liu Xiangya before, but  she and her mother-in-law united to calculate her. she fell into an ice cellar, and was pushed into a pond under a lost spirit, almost drowning and died. . 
  
  "Go out and tell the elder sister, I am not feeling well now, my head is still hurting, I am resting!" When I 
  
  first arrived, I knew my situation . 
  
  Xiaocui, this maid, is a traitor, so Liu Wei was carefully watching her. 
  
  "But Missy is at the door..." Xiaocui's face was a little ugly and was reluctant. 
  
  Liu Weirong glanced at her lightly and sneered secretly. Fortunately, the original owner did not tell Liu Xiangya that she knew her true face. Liu Xiangya thought that the third lady was in the dark. 
  
  "You go and tell the elder sister, I'm a little uncomfortable, I can't entertain her!" 
  
  Liu Xiangya was standing outside the door and  listened all clearly.
  

1