‘Status’
77 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the arena, Su Wei stares blankly. His look was empty, filled with rage followed by fear.

"Su Wei, I hope you understand now. Your level of cultivation and your ignorance would have brought our group nothing but misfortune. "

Su Wei is looking at Du Mu with a grim look. Before he could say anything,

Fatty Min runs to Su Wei and helps him out of the arena.

Ye Jun has seen Su Wei's expression, yet he doesn't think Su Wei has lost much now.

Ye Jun understands the sect better than Su Wei does.

Every mission in the sect is in groups. Now Du Mu has destroyed Su Wei's reputation. Acceptance in a group will be much harder.

Ye Jun doesn't know Su Wei's system, but the people in the sect understand them best.

'If Su Wei thinks losing this fight is just a failed mission, then he's sorely mistaken.'

To the left of Ye Jun is Ling Shi. With a look at Du Mu:

"Young prince. Du Mu has managed to understand quite a lot of the manual given by the master."

"If he hadn't, he'd be the stupidest man. But he did a wonderful job."

"Does the young master have plans for Du Mu? "

"Not at all. Just pay attention to what he says. If necessary, you know what to do."

"This servant knows. "

Heavenly Dragon Sect

Fatty Min helps Su Wei walk.

"Brother Su, what happened? How can Du Mu be so skilled? "

Su Wei looks at Fatty Min, then looks up at a person.

"I don't know, brother Min.  But I think he knows something."

"Ye Jun? Do you think he helped Du Mu?  "

Su Wei nods approvingly.

"Du Mu can't know such an advanced sword technique. I'm sure Ye Jun helped him."

"Brother Su, do you think he wants revenge for senior Jia?"

Su Wei just shrugs, looking towards the system screen.

{The first official match: Win the fight and become the leader of the group.

Reward: 2000 points + Qi knowledge  + Random Manual   

                                                                  Failure: -3000 points }

After a long sigh Su Wei:

'Status'

Name: Su Wei

Occupation: Disciple of Heavenly Dragon Sect

Qi: Life Qi

Talent: F

Cultivation Technique: Life Qi of Heavenly Dragon (lv 0)

Manuals: Shadow quick steps (lv 0)

System Points: -1000

Warning: Debts to the system has  31 days due. Please pay as soon as possible. Failure to comply with the deadline will cause severe penalties.

Active Missions: Save Honor (Status: Waiting)

Successful Missions: Get Out of here, On the Path of an Immortal, Save the Beauty.

Failed Missions: First official match.

Su Wei's silence is interrupted by a charming voice.

"Su Wei."

"Shu An. What are you doing here? "

"Hm! I left something to the patriarch for my father."

With a red face :

"Su Wei, I had something to do, so I didn't see your victory. I'm sorry!"

Su Wei's face has changed a little for the worse.

"Shu An! Ye Jun is your cousin, right? "

"Ye Jun? Yes. "

"How is he? "

" What's it like? " Shu An looks strange at Su Wei.

"Yes! Is he strong? "

"Oh! Very. But my father says that his strength cannot compensate for his stupidity. And will bring misfortune to the empire. "

"Stupid? "

"Very! Don't be fooled by the image in the sect. He's just pretending to win Song Jia's favor. "

"All he knows is cultivation. No official favors him. My father says that a fool like him cannot rule a kingdom. "

"Do you think he'll give someone a manual? "

Shu An started laughing:

"Ye Jun. He's too scratchy to do that."

"Why do you want to know about Ye Jun? "

"HAH. Nothing. I saw him in the sect today, and I remembered that he is your cousin. "

" You thought about me?" "

Su Wei started smiling :

"Always. You know that."

Eastern Garden, palace.

"What is this?"

A white envelope was attached to a recent report.

"Shu Jia's daughter left this letter for the patriarch. One of our agents managed to get it. "

"Shu An? Why did she deliver something so important? "

"This servant doesn't know. I'll pass it on to number 8 to investigate.

Ye Jun wouldn't pay attention to Ling Shi for a long time. His eyes were on the letter.

Shu Jia's letter to Song Shi was short. Shu Jia only informed Song Shi that the last sect that was indecisive joined them.

"Ling Shi,  include this sect in the investigation.  As for the letter, find someone to fake it and send it to Song Shi.  "

'Shu Jia, this letter is your sentence. You've made my job a lot easier.'

"This servant knows the perfect man."

After a knot, Ye Jun's  with a grave look:

"Ling Shi, is there a possibility of contacting sects considered evil? "

Ling Shi looks amazed for a few seconds.

"Some of our agents are former disciples of these sects. It's possible. They know the locations to the sects."

"Good. I have to consult with my father, so I can continue. You prepare people to act as emissaries."

"Emissaries?" Ling Shi with a confused face.

"OH! A person charged with conducting formal talks on behalf of the country. Provide them with a suitable outfit. Their behavior must be exemplary. After I speak to the king, I will tell their mission."

"Then, young prince, their identities will be known. "

"Cover their faces!"

'I have to think about everything.'

"This servant understands."

In the throne room, a man listens bored an official.  A guard enters, greets respectfully.

The king looks at the guard and beckons him to speak.

"The crown prince  asks an audience with His Majesty."

The guard's words caught everyone's attention.

The fact that Ye Jun moved into the palace wasn't known to everyone. Ye Jun chose to hide his presence as much as possible.

When officials heard that the crown prince was asking for an audience with the king in the proper way, everyone was surprised.

Ye Jun chose to make his audience public to see the expression of all officials. Even if many have changed sides, he will have to give them a little thought. How many of them will get the message depends on them. The number of officials who haven't yet joined Shu Jia's side was high enough, too. Ye Jun will help them understand that the royal family also has a prince.

7