Prologue
78 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over a century ago was a planet called Earth, and on it, a human civilization that had no magical abilities so they focused on technological advancements.

   Then one day while working in a space station they received a notification on the radar of something coming their way. Little did they know it was from another planet called Salesta, and on this planet was what one would call a ‘super human’ race. That the humans would refer to as the Salestials. Funny enough that’s what they were.

   And the object hurling towards Earth, welp that was a huge power tight container that had all of the Celestials power in it, even their Queens power. Queen Galaxia, the most powerful being on there planet. No one knows how or why the whole planets power was extracted and sent away but whatever it was must have been horrifying and powerful.

   This ‘container’ landed on earth, and scientists immediately whisked it away to be studied. A couple years later when they finally got it open, then all the power was released with a warning on the inside of this ‘container’, and slowly but surely, people were being born with these powers.

   But before they had the chance to decipher it, it was stolen. How we knew people were to be born with powers was that our pupils would be shaped in ways that represented our powers. There is several different ways you determined how strong you were. The first was the color of your pupil if it was black you were of very low power now with that being said there are shades of black the darker the stronger. Everyone born with black pupils had normal pupil shapes. The second way was by the shape of your pupils black pupils had normal pupil shapes but if you had different shapes pupils you were put into categories of how strong you were and that’s what your pupils represented. But over time our powers stared making us into what we know call beastkin.

   But there was on type of pupil that was the most dangerous of all. They call it the mark of a monster. When powers first started someone was born with this pupil and they could not handle the power that came with it. He went mad and started killing everyone. Then one day he disappeared without a trace no one knows what happened, until one day he was found dead. No one has been born with the mark of a monster since. “Well at least that’s what had taught us in school.”

   “Hello my names is Iris Briggs”. She said softly. “Well and me? I was born with ‘The Mark of a Monster’”.

5