Prologue
163 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PROLOGUE

 

 

 

A pleasurable moan escaped from his lips as the woman dipped her head and sucked his protruding member sensually between his muscular legs. Her hands gripped the man's thighs and pushed it to the side for wider access, he bit his lips to prevent moans escaping from his mouth. The cuff on both sides of the bed was rattling while he stubbornly wriggled his arms, begging to be freed from the handcuffs.

 

"L-Lilith...get this off me...please," upon hearing the man's heavy voice, she enthusiastically sucked harder while her soft, elegant fingers pumped up and down causing for his body to lean forward when the unbearable heat spread on his abdomen. His senses were heightened as the heat building up on his lower body. An uncontrollable groan slipped when her tongue rolled around the shaft and took him on the back of her throat. 

 

"Fuck...." 

 

"Don't you dare cum before me, Archer." Lilith stopped from her advancement on his cock and squeezed it hard enough that made him groan in pain. His blazing, deep blue orbs overlapped on her mischievous, sunset eyes. The way that she licked her lips made him more excited than he can beg all his life just to get the annoying handcuffs. Snapping away from his trail of thoughts, Lilith grabbed his hair and planted a soft kiss before breaking away. Archer frowned in frustration when he tried to move his wrists, he wanted to touch her body and feel the burning sensation of her skin against him.

 

The city lights over the classic, large, windowpane in the bedroom cast an iridescent glow on Lilith's golden skin as she enticingly removed her black laced lingerie. Archer's breath hitched at the sight and appreciatively wandered his gaze on her naked body.

 

"Beautiful," he whispered huskily. Lilith's cheeks flushed warmly, but that did not stop her from doing licentious behavior. 

 

"I know," she answered back with her sexy, lowered voice before grazing her teeth on his ear. While lowering her right above his erection, Archer frowned impatiently as if he wanted to slam his dick all the way in. She noticed that he was panting heavily, cold sweats rolled down on his hard chest, and then suddenly one-third of cock went it. Both of them moaned of the electrifying sensation, she rotated her hips in circles as her slick entrance gently clenched on his shaft. Lilith sensed that he was about to ram it inside but stopped him.

 

"Don't. If you do, I'm going to leave you on your own devices." Archer's frown deepened when he noticed that she was being serious, so he had no choice but to stay still and left the wheel on her hands. Lilith put both of her hands on each side of his wrist and leaned on his shoulder for support as she continues on rotating her hips, combining with slight twerk and then gaining the pace by going in and out shallowly. The musky scent of sex was getting heavier as the temperature rises between their heated bodies. The frustration of being tied down and the constant teasing of the vixen on top of him made his head dizzy, at the same time Lilith thought that she couldn't take it anymore and slammed her hips down that elicited a coquettish cry and a sensuous groan from the man underneath her. His head rolled back against the headboard as he gasps from the tight, wet, hole that was spasming on his well-endowed cock. 

 

Lilith started picking up the rhythm while he also rocks his hips on her narrow walls. 

 

"How do you want me to beg just to get this motherfucking chain off me..." 

 

"Beg all you want. I won't get that thing off from you." She gets off from his throbbing cock, leaving a trail of her slickness and with a lop-sided smirk, she gets down on him again. 

3