Prologue: Incoming Envoy
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A rhythmic throb of drums had been playing amid the circle of men, rejoicing the libidinous male audience in a crowded tent.

"Yes! Just like that!"

A round of soldiers in blue coats including the wild, perverted General whistled as they celebrated their victory through the showcase of a belly dancing maiden with overlong amethyst hair, prodigious bust, and voluptuous shape. She wore a sheer dancing dress with a bare midriff and collar—only covered her sensitive parts—and a black masquerade mask on her eyes. She was swaying her waist with a soft flick around her naughty hips and thighs. Her entire body aroused them with their thirsty, protruded tongues and cocks. Supposedly, there should be rifles and rapiers carrying around every side of the soldiers, but they kept it away from their handle, for they didn't want to ruin her in a fun time.

One soldier whispered to another, "Her name is Lilith Rose, right? I heard she was traveling around this continent to have sex with some richer men for her earnings."

"Yeah…. No wonder why she went here voluntarily for us and the General here. Plus, our boss has extreme taste in women."

They heeded to the General with his thirsty display. His plump body ruined the taste as a debauchee and went erected while staring at the maiden's body from head to toe. Between foul and sweet, he found his ideal nymph. However, the maiden named Lilith Rose full of confidence disgusted his exaggerated face without expression although she continued shaking her hips to add more spice.

The General barked, "One more round~... then we'll savor ourselves with your sweetest cunt."

Lilith approached the General to tease him with a ready sign of approval. With her flicking fingers toward the General, he ogled more at her and jutted his thirsty tongue to satisfy his feasting eyes. This time, she opened her legs wide and hunched her front hips, shaking to his sight. Her narrow eyes and clever smirk allured, and her gentle hands brushed from chest to crotch. She then winked to dare him for a private round.

Thus, the show ended with unhooking her top-dress to expose her bare breasts.

Lilith thanked his audience in an alluring tone, "My dear gentlemen~ Thank you for the performance."

Lilith bowed afterward to finish her last move. The male audiences clapped and whistled to cheer her up while the General cackled, waiting for her signal to come. Before walking out, she winked once again to escort him for a private round, and the General stood and pursued her to the room.

Outside the tent, other soldiers in blue—mainly riflemen—were having their leisure for their triumph. Some of them were wiping their rapiers and bayonets from its blood-stain, while others cured the injured from the battle. The plump General ruled around his army, but he ignored for the time being to enjoy Lilith's service. They went inside the private tent with two guards to keep under the protection.

Once they headed in privately, the General caressed her breast as his first move and flung her clothes off—except her mask. He brushed her naked thighs and licked her like a thirsty dog; however, his slaver reeked of alcohol, but Lilith endured the stink by pursuing their foreplay more than her conscious complaint. She plucked his entire clothes to start their main course.

The General licked her vulva to lubricate it while Lilith spread her legs and moaned.

"Your sweet cunt savored my thirsty tongue."

"Oh, what a poor man~"

From her pitiful words, the General stood up and hit together on the bed for the main course. His erected cock was ready to plunge into her cunt, but Lilith halted his incoming penetration to order for the right procedure.

"Go right into my mouth other than my cunt. I want to taste your cock."

The General nodded as he switched the position, facing directly to her bottom front. As his cock showed in front of her face, Lilith felt repulsive as the thick, cheesy substances coated behind the glans, but she instead twirled it with her tongue for a taste. It surely tasted like cheese, except concerns came to her mind while she washed around his glans.

Meanwhile, the General flicked with his tongue around his clit as Lilith moaned since he hit the sensitive part—waking her body in neural stimulation. Her cheeks suddenly blushed in red with her trembling hips. Her cunt was damp in a mix of slaver and squirt.

The General inserted his wet fingers into her vagina and rammed it rapidly.

"How far this goes?!"

Lilith with her wild moan replied to his demand, "Wait until you satisfy me by your drain."

They continued harassing each other with their race to climax. Lilith waited for the right time to finish the session, but she also doubted her intentions to execute. She gulped his cock and slurped it back. The General was pleased with her deep throat.

Every wild round passing by, his cock ejaculated into her swallowing mouth while her cunt squirted around his open mouth for a gulp.

"Oh~ That should be–"

The General hadn't finished his sentence. As a single drip of squirt sank into his throat, he groaned by a sudden choke—feeling the burn within his throat while Lilith smirked as she hit the aim of the jackpot. His wheezing noise could catch the attention of two guards who stood in front of his personal tent.

"What the hell?" 

They entered together into the tent to know what was happening.

"My lord! Wha–"

"—Salem Ice."

Lilith with her brisk sense cast two ice blades and launched toward her aim at the two guards' throats. She got lucky by her successful hit since her technique avoided any commotion to spread across the nearby soldiers around the tent. After the General's dying choke, his naked, plump body became a fallen, hefty corpse.

She smirked in front of his body, "I'm not just a traveling prostitute, but a mercenary with a secret intention to steal your plans. I told you I will be satisfied with your drain. For now, where do you put the documents?"

She stood from the bed and dressed her sheer outfit back. The desk had papers all around, so she retrieved one document which was her particular target for the voluntary task.

It was the document of a strategic plan in the text of traces.

"This would be worth more than gold."

She folded the paper in quadrant times and placed it amid her cleavage since her huge bust concealed it.

But something caught her attention—a wooden chest with a tree insignia on the pin of the lock .

At first, Lilith thought there might be extra gold from his military credits.

So she opened it; however, it was empty.

"That's strange."

She closed and returned it to clear out any clues.

She stepped out to the tent and safely escaped through the military base until reaching outside its territory with a sigh of relief. 

The trees granted her a silent wander. Lilith sensed no danger around her as she achieved the true aim for her task. It was worth breathtaking to accomplish with expected rewards which she gained from her risky retrieval.

Abruptly, a whoosh of air came to her ears. It was an alarm that signaled her for a strange welcome. She looked at the east since the source of air passed through that direction.

"Another envoy?"

* * *

The spiky-haired man with a fresh face and hoodie jacket was waking up for his desperate appearance—from his death unknown to its cause. He stood up from the moist ground and scented a dry smoke and fresh blood around his clueless place. The brief sting caused his eyes to blink for avoidance from interrupting his sight.

He rubbed his closed eyes to wipe the sting out and gradually opened to reveal his whereabouts. At first, it was blurry as there were dim palettes of black, red, and other blurry mixes of colors. He fixed his sight by blinking it thrice until something dreaded him with the fetid air of cesspool.

"N… No way."

There were piles of fresh corpses, scattered blades and rifles, and pools of blood around the burned houses. The night sky above matched to this hellish massacre. Some of them had many stabs on their chest while others had bullet holes around them.

He vomited because the reek of countless corpses wafted to his fearful nose. He ran away, palming his nose and mouth from his disgust to avoid any single, fearful sight of their death.

Akari… Akari… Help me!

What he would do was escaping from the dead village with his eyes shut.

He ran… ran… and ran… until he stumbled over something that bothered his rushing legs.

He fell down on the ground once again to bait him more dreadfully.

He stood up and realized it was another corpse who disrupted his escape. The black, visible smoke from the body wafted to his nearby hands, so he shoved it away and left to continue his rushing escape.

"Get away from me!"

Every haste step stimulated him to boost his rush. He promised himself for a bit to ignore the existence of corpses without his obvious sight towards them. He dared through the dreadful obstacles to make his way out of this cesspool.

"Damn it!"

Until he saw a group of riflemen in orange coats with a blonde woman walking horseback, he immediately hid from a single house away to avoid their possible, deadly deliverance. He trusted no one since he saw this place as a ruined battlefield amid the innocent village, maybe. He hoped for himself that he wouldn't be found until the opportunity to escape granted his welcoming relief.

Abruptly, a whooshing sound came to his throbbing ears. Glimpsing at the source, he found a beautiful blonde, azure-eyed woman gripping her picturesque rapier. Her ivory skin matched her golden hair. At first, he thought of her as a savior with her beauty to escape his fearful nerves.

However, her face was different. She glared at him, suspecting that he might bring this horrifying massacre. She spotted a black aura around him, similarly relating to the instances within this massacre.

Her skeptical belief rose to her thoughts as she vigorously kicked at his stomach.

"Argh~"

He coughed his blood out. Then she grabbed and pulled his hair up to question him—straightforwardly.

"Are you the Envoy of Sloth?"

Her question puzzled him.

"W–What?"

"Answer me before I will slice you out of your truthful say."

He shook his head with a flinching gape and sweaty forehead.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Then we'll question you further once we reach the capital—together."

0